Date: 26.2.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 604 #Essay on responsibility of mass media

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on responsibility of mass media

Essay on responsibility of mass media

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

The Media and Its Responsibilities | …

Essay on responsibility of mass media

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
The Media and Its Responsibilities | …

Best Professional Practices for Artists: The Artist Resume. While serving as a juror for a large group exhibition, I had to on responsibility of mass media view a number of professional artist resumes. Overall, the 130 essays experience was less than pleasant. I was shocked and dismayed by the disorganization I encountered. One resume did not have the artist#8217;s name at the topif they had been selected, there would have been NO WAY to contact them! Several resumes did not include basic contact information. Others included lengthy descriptions of professional experiences that had nothing to do with an art career, and still others were difficult to navigate, with pages and pages of small-type font. I actually felt my brain hurting as I hunted for the basic information and experience which mattered.

If you are going to essay media be evaluated for a professional opportunity based on your resume, the number one thing you need to do is make your information easily available. Make the font legible. Resume India Kofax! Keep the size large enough to read without reading glasses. Use bullets and clearly separated or labelled sections. Essay On Responsibility! Is there enough white space? Too much white space? If you fail to cover these basics, your resume will be useless. The Art Resume vs. The Employment Resume.

Art resumes are very different from your job resume. The purpose of an art resume is to help an artist to win awards and to be on your, grants, to on responsibility media gain acceptance into a residency program, or to achieve exhibition opportunities. None of this has anything to do with your former employment in 130 essays, non-art-related fields. You will want to leave your employment experience out, for the most part. On Responsibility Of Mass! Another main issue: length. Typically, an art resume is how to to be committee, two to of mass media three pages long. If you are asked for to be, a #8216;Curriculum Vitae,#8217; this document can be many pages in length and include everything you#8217;ve ever done in art related fields, but a resume really should be no longer than two pages.

Your art resume should be edited down to the essentials most recent accomplishments listed chronologically with recent items first, your education, your contact information, and, if applicable, your professional experience. Who is your audience? What is your goal? The more research you can do on whoever is going to be reviewing your resume, the better for on responsibility media, you. How can you make yourself look most appealing to your audience? Often times, less information that has been carefully edited counts as more. Doctoral Dissertation Qi! Contact information is always first. Include your name, address, phone, email, and website.

I think it is a good idea to print this part larger than the rest for easy and quick viewing. Essay On Responsibility Media! Education goes next. Include your most recent degrees first. If you have a degree in something non-art related, you may want to 130 essays leave it out. Competitive artist residencies can also be listed here as well.

I suggest putting #8216;Awards and Honors#8217; next, if you have any. This category is important because it digtinguishes you from all the other candidates. If you have been awarded a grant, put it here. If you received an art award at college graduation, it goes here. Any #8216;Best in Show#8217; awards, cash prizes, or other distinctions go here. These items are a big deal. Solo Exhibitions go next, listed chronologically. If you have only had one or two, it may make you look inexperienced, so list them in a more general exhibition section. Of Mass Media! If you are editing your information, which I highly recommend, then call this section #8216;Select Exhibitions.#8217; Juried Exhibitions can be a separate category.

Base your decision to include a juried section on your numbers of these. Typically, a juried exhibition is seen as being more impressive than a group exhibition, especially if the juror is well-known. Always list the name of the buy a doctoral dissertation qi juror in addition to the basic exhibition information: Show Title, Gallery Name, City and State, Exhibition Dates. This type of name-dropping is strategic, especially in an art world that is small and inter-connected. Essay On Responsibility! #8216;Group Exhibitions#8217; or #8216;Select Group Exhibitions#8217; (if you are editing) go next. Gone Too Far In Australia Essay! Choose what to include based on what you are applying for. For example, if your resume is part of a packet you are sending to a gallery, you may want to edit out shows done in coffee shops or other #8216;non-gallery#8217; spaces. Gallerists tend to be snobs. Also, if you have exhibited with a gallery that is seen as #8216;less desirable#8217; than the one you are applying to leave it out. If you have showed with someone that your goal gallery has a good relationship with, great highlight it by leaving out #8216;filler.#8217; Your goal in this section is to display a breadth of experience and a professional appearance. You want to seem responsible and essay media, easy to india kofax work with this makes you a more desirable candidate. Essay Of Mass! The next section should be #8216;Press#8217; or #8216;Select Bibliography.#8217; To be a viable candidate for pretty much anything, you need to of sonnet 130 essays have some kind of press.

Press on online sources and essay on responsibility of mass media, blogs are absolutely fine. Even a small local newspaper or newsletter is worth mentioning. Analysis Of Sonnet! If a group show you participate in is reviewed, but you are not mentioned, then what? If you need more lines in your press section, then include it. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass! If you have enough press to look respectable, leave it out. 8. Short Vogue Essay! Related Professional Experience. This last section is optional: #8216;Related Professional Experience.#8217; Remember, your artist resume is not a job resume. Your goal is not getting a job, but rather a show, a grant, or a residency, therefore anything NOT art related should be left out.

This section can include professional memberships, volunteering, published writing, and any art-related jobs you have held. Media! Don#8217;t worry if it seems like there are gaps here this is short hair vogue essay, not a job resume! I know that many professional resumes include an objective. This takes up unnecessary space and is redundant. If you are applying for something specific, your objective will be obvious. Leave this section out of an essay media artist resume. You should keep an all-encompassing curriculum vitae on your computer in order to cut and how to dissertation, paste the info into essay a new, shorter resume designed for a specific purpose. Buy A Doctoral Dissertation! One other, last suggestion is to look at several examples of resumes by artists you respect. On Responsibility! Most artist or gallery websites have easily down-loadable resumes.

Choose a certain aesthetic, appearance, or organizational strategy for yourself based on these examples. Happy applications! Oh, and if you want to read the Professional Practices Post from last month on Artist Statements, click here. Author Cara Ober is Founding Editor at doctoral xiaoliang qi BmoreArt. Cara Ober is the Founding Editor at BmoreArt. How to Become Your Own Artist-Advocate: Matthew Mann. Of Mass! Biggs and essay about in port, Featherbelle: The Sweet Smell of Success. Essay On Responsibility! Black Voices in Contemporary Art Criticism. Where are all the buy a doctoral dissertation Black art critics? Inertia: Studio Visit with Rene Trevino.

Guggenheim Fellowship Awarded to Baltimore Artist. Inertia: Studio Visit with Amanda Burnham. This is a pretty good article, except for the typo. Of Mass Media! That is essential in creating a good resume. Proofreading. It is funny because I cannot reproduce your typo in this section without autocorrect changing it to distinguished. Also, comma at start of last graph is not needed. Also. What about Public Art?

I m seeking for this only.. The first thing to learn about how to write a resume cover letter is that the correctness gone too far in australia essay cover letter gives the essay on responsibility media job seeker a unique opportunity to introduce him or herself before actually meeting in resume kofax, person.Sample CV. Essay On Responsibility! I found your article on Sample Resume writing tips insightful and essay holiday dickson, helpful, thanks for sharing this information on resume. Essay On Responsibility Media! Sample Resume. While it is important to put your schooling somewhere, if you have been out of school for resume india, a while sometimes your experience is actually relevent. In this case, education should be located at the bottom. Of course, everyone has their own opinions when it comes to on responsibility resumes, and what may be right for how to dissertation committee, one employer may not be for the next.

This is good advice thank you. But reading it had me thinking that, given all the of mass protocols, would be nice if the enclosed work spoke for buy a dissertation, itself right? Shouldn#8217;t this be the over-riding consideration? Great post- thank you so much! All of this is such a mystery to many of us. @Radar Redux- Good luck to you in creative or nontraditional formatting. In my experience, people find it arrogant and irritating, and essay on responsibility of mass, choose not to deal with you. Buy A Doctoral Dissertation Xiaoliang Qi! There is something to be said for of mass, being courteous, respectful and INFORMATIVE when communicating about yourself to potential patrons, funders, galleries or curators. No one wants to work with someone who they perceive will be difficult. If you have had success with this approach, I#8217;d love to analysis hear about it. It seems so trivial, though its not.

The idea of editing the information is great. Essay Of Mass! Very useful post. Thanks. This is has political too far in australia, a very helpful blog post for artists. I will pass it on to all the recent art grads I know. Let me rephrase. We am not judging anyone who chooses to conform to any process so as to get grants/jobs, whatever they participate in so as to make a living, get shown, etc. Essay On Responsibility Media! The advice here is all excellent regarding this. Essay Holiday In Port! That said, we had asked should an artist feel compelled to fill out resumes or artist statements in traditional ways in the first place, if they feel the process does not represent them in the way they wish to be represented. For example some artists we know question why this almost corporate formulaic format exists at all.

They believe it to be archaic. They ask who does it really serve anyone and essay of mass, how? This questioning at least deserves consideration/ examination. Analysis Of Sonnet! And if one has a real deep desire to deconstruct and essay of mass media, recontextualize the #8220;resume/artist statement process/construct#8221; why wait for the project part of, say, a grant. Why not jump in doctoral dissertation, from the start in essay on responsibility of mass, this way it is a real #8220;action#8221;instead of a simulation. The results may be illuminating. how does an artist apply for grant $$ without a resume if it is part of the requirement? i would save the #8216;challenging the formula#8217; for my grant proposal. i think online exhibits are fine to list as group shows. as you do more exhibits, you will want to edit and choose the most competitive ones for your resume. if you see the online ones as being #8216;less#8217; desirable, then leave them out down the essay road. Great advice and thanks. One question: Do you think online shows or competitions count as something for your resume? Even if its decent?

This comment has been removed by the author. You can order it direct from us or pick it up next week at on responsibility of mass area retailers like the BMA Museum Shop, Ivy Bookstore, Trohv, and Atomic Books. Doctoral Dissertation Xiaoliang Qi! Designed by Wickerham Lomax, our cover artists for Issue 04! The BmoreArt calendar features arts and events and is updated daily. Tag your art and essay of mass media, Balti-centric photos #bmoreart! We want to see your art, your exhibits, and your Baltimore. The Internet is Exploding: 10 Must-Read Articles this Week. ABOUT ME | Call for Book Publication. MECU NEIGHBORHOOD EVENT GRANT APPLICATIONS *DEADLINE EXTENDED* Order the of sonnet 130 essays BmoreArt Journal of Art + Ideas directly from us or from of mass, area retailers. BmoreArt is Best Cultural Resource in Baltimore! Bmoreart is a creative and critical daily online journal.

We believe that Baltimore's creative class deserves to be discussed, critiqued, and well-informed.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Responsibility Of Media In Democracy …

9. Windows programmer - Visual Basic. Systems developer with extensive experience in 3-tier applications interested in essay on responsibility, designing and building large scale systems. Skilled at developing and explaining technical solutions to short vogue essay, business oriented individuals and groups. Desired Job Type: Employee Desired Status: Full-Time Salary: 85,000.00 USD Per Year Site Location: No Preference. Description of my perfect job: My ideal position would involve working with talented people dedicated to being the best without sacrificing relationships with clients or fellow employees. Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of essay on responsibility of mass, experience) Date of Availability: Negotiable. Company Size: No Preference. Category: Information Technology. Description of my ideal company:

My ideal company would focus on customer satisfaction by encouraging its employees to develop their ideas, approaches and abilities. US-CA-San Francisco US-CA-Silicon Valley/San Jose US-OH-Cleveland. WORK STATUS US I am authorized to work in this country for any employer. Design and build custom n-tier software applications for business. Designed and developed in a team environment a three tier application utilizing MTS, SQL Server, Visual Basic, Visual SourceSafe, Visual C++, CDO, ADO, Microsoft Word and gone, Exchange. Developed C++ COM based objects to essay of mass, access legacy data store for retirement plan manager and voice response unit for a Fortune 500 investment firm. Troubleshot and tuned SQL 6.5 and 7.0 servers for a Fortune 500 investment firm. Worked with vice president of technology and technical director to facilitate the dissertation xiaoliang qi, use of project developed COM interfaces to essay on responsibility of mass, be used across the technical enterprise· Led the design and of sonnet 130 essays, development of an e-commerce application in essay, a team environment for sales and doctoral dissertation qi, internal training.

Designed and developed a web based asset management system in on responsibility, a team environment for internal use. Design and about in port, build applications for support of the various business offices for the Weatherhead School of Management. Analyzed, designed and on responsibility of mass media, developed an automated and web based Microsoft Windows NT and Exchange account system utilizing Visual Basic, Exchange Administrator, IIS, and SQL server. Analyzed, designed and developed of an ask someone to be on your dissertation committee online courseware system utilizing Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server and Exchange. Appointed as liaison to the various business offices in order to improve the working relationship with the technology group. Analyzed and purchased outside vendor solutions for application and extension in the internal environment. 5/1997 Case Western Reserve University US-OH-Cleveland. Completed three of four years of BS in Electrical Engineering.

Visual Basic Expert Currently used 4 years. C++/ATL Intermediate Currently used 1 years. SQL Server Expert Currently used 4 years. MTS/COM+ Expert Currently used 2 years. ASP/XML/HTML Intermediate Currently used 2 years. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer. Microsoft Certified Professional. Summary of of mass, Experience. Visual Basic(VB), Active Server Pages(ASP),VB Script, JavaScript, MS SQL Server 7.0 Oracle, COM/DCOM, MTS, XML, HTML, DHTML. SR. Has Political Correctness! WEB DEVELOPER - *****************- Nov’99 - Present.

· Involved in essay on responsibility of mass, the analysis and design of database, SQL Server 7.0 using ERWin. · Involved in the design and implementation of data driven, role based, language oriented, site bases and application specific DHTML menus by using XML and COM. Multiple applications run on the same environment for different users based on his/her role, site, and india, language. · Deigned and implemented site for multiple languages based on user selection by media, using XML and COM. · Implemented back office system to qi, integrate with user application and on responsibility of mass, client order processing system by ask someone on your dissertation committee, using MSMQ and manual. · Developed and implemented COM business objects and data interfaces for the sites hosted on MTS. · Developed and implemented COM Object for an alternative to session object for essay media storing user information. The projects were developed in ASP,VB6, SQL Server 7.0, LDAP/ADSI,IIS 4.0 5.0, VBScript, JavaScript, COM/DCOM, XML, MTS and ERWin on xiaoliang qi Pentium under WINNT 4.0 WIN2K. Team size of 7. (under testing) RZB site(under testing) Feb ‘99 to Aug’99.

Project: University Information System. Hardware: Pentium, PC, and Windows NT 4.0. Developed ASP using Visual InterDev 6.0, Front Page 98 on Pentium under Windows NT 4.0 utilizing IIS 4.0, SQL Server 7.0 and essay on responsibility of mass, ER-1. Upgraded existing admissions database consisting of dissertation, student and employee information, salary structure, and essay media, purchasing and how to committee, financial accounting modules. The database was accessible to on responsibility of mass media, faculty, administrative staff and students through the short vogue essay, campus Intranet. The Financial Accounting System was computerized to keep track of the following transactions: bank payments, bank receipts, cash payments, cash receipts, cash withdrawals and media, vouchers. · Involved in the analysis and design of dissertation xiaoliang qi, database using ER-1. · Created the Database in SQL Server 7.0 Using Query Analyzer. · Created Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 7.0.

· Involved in design and development of ASP Pages in Front Page 98, Visual InterDev 6.0. · ASP Pages were developed using HTML, DHTML, Style Sheets, and Scriptlets. · Created COM Objects using Visual Basic 6.0. · Deployed the business objects on MTS. · Involved in managing the project in Visual Source Safe. · Performed server side validations and essay on responsibility of mass media, data access using VB Script and ADO 2.0. · Performed Client side validations using Java Script in resume india, Front Page 98. · Involved in design of program specifications and testing of the ASP Pages. · Form Level Documentation Completed. · SRS (software Requirement Specification) Completed for I S O Certification.

Project: Train Information Package. Developed a fully integrated corporate Intranet system to keep track of the essay on responsibility of mass media, Train Timing’s and essay holiday in port, schedules. The project was implemented in ASP using Visual InterDev 6.0 and Front Page 98 on Pentium under Windows NT 4.0 utilizing IIS 4.0, Oracle 7.3 and ER Win. · Involved in design of database using Erwin and essay of mass, SQL Plus 3.3. · Involved in buy a doctoral, design and development of ASP Pages using Visual InterDev 6.0 and on responsibility media, Front Page 98. · Performed client side validations using Java Script in Front Page 98. · Performed server side script using HTML, DHTML and Style Sheets. · Performed data access using VB Script and ADO 2.0. Project: Inventory Management System. Hardware: Pentium, PC, and Windows NT 4.0. Developed an Inventory Management System (IMS) application in a client server environment.

The IMS tracks customer management, sales, invoicing, invoice aging, purchases and payment scheduling and maintains employee information. Developed a retailed management system, which provides interactive screens for information on sales, purchases, quantity-on hand, re-order quantity and returns. Has Political Too Far In Australia! Data Modeling for this application was done using Erwin 1.2. Project: Management Information System. Platform: Oracle 7.0 Server, Forms 4.0 and Reports 2.0 using Client/Server. Architecture Role: Design, Development and implementation with Complete Documentation.

Managed all information related to the activities of Marketing, Production and customer Service departments like tender evaluation, customer transactions, production, delivery schedules, service complaints received, and servicing details. This application generated weekly status reports of the above actions. · Involved in the design of on responsibility, database. · Created stored procedures, functions and triggers. · Involved in essay, developing and coding screens to Window standards. Project: Personnel and Payroll management. PlatForm: Oracle 7.3, V B 5.0, Crystal Reports, Pentium, and Windows ‘95. Designed and developed a database for the personnel department. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass Media! Database activities included: all facets of analysis 130 essays, payroll, human resources, insurance enrollments and recurring deposit deductions. · Involved in essay on responsibility of mass media, the design of database. · Created stored procedures, functions and buy a doctoral dissertation xiaoliang, triggers.

· Involved in developing and coding screens to Window standards. · Generated Various Reports by essay, Using Crystal Reports. Education: Bachelor of Science. Women's Christian College. University of Madras: Master of Arts. Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Designing and resume kofax, Implementing distributed Applications with MS Visual Basic 6.0.

Implementing a Database Design on MS SQL Server 6.5. Developing Applications with MS Visual Basic 5.0. Five years professional experience in essay of mass, software design, software development and team management. Too Far Essay! Possess excellent technical skills, complemented by excellent interpersonal skills. Visual Basic 6.0,5.0, 4.0, COM+, COM, Active Server Pages (ASP), SQL, Oracle 7.3, Commerce Server 2000, IIS 2.0, MS SQL Server 2000,7.0,6.5 and essay on responsibility, 6.0, Sybase 4.2, MS Transaction Server 2.0, MS Visual Interdev 6.0, WinCVS 1.1, C ++, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, MS Front Page, Visual Source Safe 6.0,5.0, 4.0, Crystal Reports 5.0, Windows NT 4.0 and 3.51, ODBC 3.0 and 2.5, SQA Suite 5.0, Visual Test 4.0. Las Vegas, Nevada. May 2000 - Current.

***************** is a sell-side solution stack based on Microsoft Commerce Server 2000(r) combined with a rich set of short vogue, independent software solutions. XUMA CommerceX is an of mass integrated solution including XUMA product extensions that increases the holiday in port, feature set. Some of the features added were real time payment processing using Cybersource , e-mail confirmations , password feature extensions, gift certificates, order adjustments, UPS USPS shipping and tracking, multiple address shipments etc. * Lead developer on essay media a team of 10. * Extended existing Commerce Server functionality to include gift certificates, express checkout, UPS USPS shipping tracking, Real time credit card and electronic check processing using Cybersource. * Worked on the alpha, beta and Release candidate version of resume india, Commerce Server 2000. * Implemented COM+ components as part commerce server pipeline objects. * Extended the base commerce server schema to accommodate customization and personalization. * Wrote several stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2000. * Evaluated and suggested implementations of various third party tools like Buzzpower and essay on responsibility, Webcrossing and various stress tools.

* Wrote several design/functional documents use cases to how to dissertation, be used by essay on responsibility of mass, members of the team. * Lead the HTML integration effort to customize the interface based on XUMA's preferences. Commerce Server 2000, Visual Basic 6.0, Active Server Pages, SQL, IIS 2.0, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 Server, WinCVS 1.1, COM +, Visual Interdev 6.0, 80x86 architecture. October 1998- April 2000. LoanXchange is a three-tier client/server system that integrates and essay about in port dickson, automates the processing of media, mortgage loans from essay about holiday in port, point-of-sale through secondary marketing, and includes an open, common underwriting platform. Its underlying infrastructure incorporates a relational, mortgage data model, open systems design, real-time pipeline management, business rules-based decision support, and customized work process automation.

* Involved in the design and development of the on responsibility of mass, data capture edit engine where Oracle stored procedures are executed dynamically using Oracle's DBMS_SQL engine. * Developed a business specific ActiveX control that incorporates user defined searches. * Developed common COM DLLs to be used all over the system. * Developed Active Server Pages using Visual Interdev utilizing both JavaScript and VBScript to register loans in the system. * Converted existing VB embedded SQL code into Oracle Packages so that execution would be faster. * Developed a common custom DLL which took care of specific client requirements. * Made further enhancements to the user-interface and user business layers of the Pricing component to suit market requirements.

* Made changes to existing Active Server Pages and Oracle packages. * Involved in the analysis and design of essay holiday, specific client modules. * Involved in the conversion of Oracle 7.3 SQL statements to SQL Server 7.0. * Used numerous third party custom controls including FarPoint edit controls, Far Point Spread Control and essay on responsibility, Sheridan Data widgets. * Made enhancements to existing MTS Components. Visual Basic 6.0/5.0, Active Server Pages, COM, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, SQL, Oracle 7.3, SQL Server 7.0, Windows NT 4.0, Visual Source Safe 6.0, ODBC 3.0, Microsoft Transaction Server 2.0, Visual Interdev 6.0, SQL Navigator 3.0, TOAD, 80x86 architecture. Santa Clara California. Project: Secretary of State Project. October 1997 - September 1998.

This system is an online corporation filing system, developed for the Secretary of State of how to to be committee, Indiana. It allows the Secretary of State staff to process, edit, search, and report on corporation filings, and essay on responsibility media, automates fax and doctoral dissertation qi, e-mail delivery of corporate filings. * Lead team of on responsibility of mass media, 5 developers. * Designed and xiaoliang, developed common objects to be used by the rest of the team. * Design and essay, develop filing and retrieval modules. * Build OCX and ask someone to be on your dissertation, DLL libraries for use by development team. * Involved in the setup and maintenance of the SQL Server Database. * Involved in the analysis and design of the database. * Involved in fine tuning SQL Server and in essay on responsibility media, tuning SQL statements used in the application. * Design user interfaces.

Visual Basic 5.0, SQL, SQL Server 6.5, Windows NT 4.0, Visual Source Safe 5.0,ODBC 3.0, 80x86 architecture. May 1997 - September 97. ***************** were aimed to provide administration tools for tracking students at buy a xiaoliang, the district-level, consolidation of data for all schools within a district, standardized lookups throughout the district for data consistency, and reporting of student information extracted from schools within the district. It is highly integrated and compatible with the essay on responsibility, existing McGraw-Hill School Systems windows-based administrative applications, in particular the school-based product. The database is a distributed database, which uses SQL Server's replication technology and Microsoft's Open Data Services. The system has a three tier architecture comprising of the user interface, user business and about holiday, data service layers. The development was done by Microsoft Consulting Services.

To ensure proper market exposure of McGraw-Hill School Systems in of mass, the academic software market, the Beta release date was critical and was met. * Testing and fine-tuning the buy a dissertation, application to integrate the school administration system with the media, District administration system. * Created several reports using Crystal reports 5.0 to ask someone to be dissertation committee, further enhance the on responsibility of mass, usefulness of the product. * Wrote SQL Server stored procedures, which returned data to hair essay, be used by Crystal Reports. * Made further enhancements to the user-interface and user business layers of the product to media, suit customer requirements. * Conducted a two-day training program on Crystal Reports 5.0. * Involved in the design and architecture of version 2.0 of this product.

Visual Basic 4.0, SQL Server 6.5, Windows NT 4.0, SQA Suite 5.0,Visual Source Safe 4.0, ODBC 3.0, Visual Test 4.0, 80x86 architecture. Client: Microsoft Consulting Services, Denver, Colorado. Project: McGraw-Hill District Systems (MHDS) August 1996 - April 1997. Worked on an independent module involving Filtering Students based on specific filter criteria and searching for specific students across schools within a district. * Designed the objects specific to the module using OLE automation. * Wrote highly object oriented user interface code, which references the OLE server. * The voluminous data is handled through Microsoft's Remote Data object. Exploited RDO to analysis 130 essays, its maximum to ensure speed and efficiency for the smooth retrieval of filtered / searched data from a voluminous database. * Involved in the design and on responsibility of mass media, coding of specific SQL stored procedures with the corresponding VB wrappers.

* Involved in QA and correctness too far, used visual Test and SQA to automate testing on essay of mass the finished product. Visual Basic 4.0, SQL, SQL Server 6.5, Windows NT 4.0, SQA Suite 5.0, Visual Source Safe 4.0, ODBC 3.0, Visual Test 4.0, 80x86 architecture. Madras, India Jan 96 - August 96. Project: Central reservation System. Jan 96 - August 96. This system was developed for a chain of five star hotels in India. The purpose of resume, this application was to enable them to make reservations to on responsibility of mass, any hotel in this chain from short hair vogue essay, any location. This system was developed using Microsoft's Remote Data Objects. * Designed and developed the banquet hall reservation, food and facility selection and of mass media, function posting modules. * Created stored procedure and views, which were used in the application. * Involved in the design review and quality assurance of this product.

Visual Basic 4.0, SQL, SQL Server 6.0, ODBC 2.5, Visual Source Safe 4.0, Windows NT V3.51, 80x86 architecture. Jan 96 - Aug 96: Provided in-house training in Visual Basic 4.0 and 3.0, Sybase 4.2 and SQL Server 6.0. October 1998- April 2000: Learned and used ISO documentation and coding standards. October 2000 : Attended Developmentor's course on Essential C++ for non-C programmers. I am looking for of sonnet a position as a Senior ASP, VB Developer. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS. Over 5 years in web application programming strong experience with ActiveX, ASP, Cold Fusion, ISAPI, IE and Netscape browser object models, JavaScript and VBScript, COM/DCOM, OLEDB/ADO, Internationalization Localization, SQL. Over 5 years in OOP and OOD using Visual Basic.

Strong experience with MS SQL database design, query and database construction, performance tuning and optimization. Strong knowledge of essay of mass, object oriented approach, relational database development, client/server technology, and buy a qi, strong experience in essay of mass, application design. MCSE, MCDBA, BrainBench Master ASP Programmer, Master ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer, Master JavaScript Programmer, MCSD in short essay, progress. Visual Basic, VBScript, JavaScript, T-SQL, PLSQL, XML, UML, DHTML, CFML, HTML. ASP, ColdFusion, OOD and OOP, ActiveX, COM, DCOM, ADO, ODBC, DAO, OLE DB, CGI programming. MS Visual Basic, MS Visual InterDev, PL/SQL Developer, ColdFusion Studio, MS FrontPage.

Oracle 8, MS SQL 7/6.5, MS Access. MS IIS, MS Site Server, MS Visual SourceSafe, MS Visio MS Transaction Server, MS Office, Rational Rose. Principal Developer / Team leader. As head of a development team I am responsible for of mass designing and essay about holiday in port dickson, developing an engine based on metadata and XML. That engine is essay on responsibility of mass media, intended for building customized, high scalable and high performance web applications. There can be contact management systems, document-flows systems, business portals or anything else. The project structure allows creating any logical views, business rules, security rules and store any other information.

Also I am responsible for day-to-day management of correctness essay, 7 Software Developers and on responsibility media, Consultants and resume, complete life-cycle development including: Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Post Implementation. Based on the engine we have made a number Internet portals: job agency, classifieds center, auction server and dating agency As part of essay on responsibility of mass, a development team I am developing COM component for kofax transforming objects, stored in a database, to essay on responsibility of mass media, standard COM structures (for example: table's rows to property, stored procedures to methods). Also I am developing XML/XSL based web application, which uses that component in a government company's Intranet. I am a consultant in WAP project witch provide access to to be dissertation, the best Russian mail service I help the development team with the design of WAP structures and make the project compatible with all WAP browsers. I am developing COM component for custom XML/XSL transformation and a component for hierarchy presentation for essay on responsibility future use. In each project we used UML diagrams for hair vogue essay keeping information and understanding the structure and of source MS Source Safe server for tracking changes and essay media, version keeping.

Windows 2000, MS IIS 5.0, MS SQL 2000/7, Oracle 8, MS Visual InterDev, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual SourceSafe, ColdFusion 4.5, Rational Roses, PL/SQL Developer, ADO, OLE DB, ASP, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project. I developed parts of an correctness in australia essay Internet portal for essay media an Australian Internet company. Hair Vogue! It was a public news, contact, events, and meetings management system at and a youth fun center at I developed a client-side DHTM application and a server-side application also; I developed part of a database for storing contact and event information. In addition I developed a contact management system at a contact management system for the Singapore government. I designed DHTM client-side interfaces based on custom, easy for configure templates and essay media, a server-side ASP application.

Windows NT 4.0, MS IIS 4.0, MS SQL 7, MS Visual InterDev, MS Access 7.0, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual SourceSafe, Cristal Report, MS Visio, ADO/OLEDB, ASP. Developing e-commerce web site and database for essay keeping information about products, clients, prices and on responsibility of mass, orders. Essay In Port Dickson! Developed distributed system for MLM in essay on responsibility of mass, the Internet. As database developer I did database design, created ERD analysis of the faculty (diagrammed tables, fields, primary and foreign keys, types of relationships, business rules). Analyzed possible queries and reports. I developed an administrative web based and stand-alone application for managing the hair, necessary information and supporting this system. Developed client-side DHTML application for essay on responsibility creating web site's templates.

Windows NT 4.0, MS IIS 4.0, MS SQL 7, MS Visual InterDev, MS Access 7.0, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual SourceSafe, Cristal Report, MS Visio, ADO/OLEDB, ASP. Worked as web programmer and database developer in ISP LEK Telecom. I was developing a lot of stand-alone, web based, client-side DHTML applications and statistic reports. Holiday! Designed clients web sites and databases using MS IIS 3.0/4.0 and MS SQL 6.5, supported system and database. Developed intranet client-server application, web site and database for keeping information about employees, clients, accounts, finances, etc. Essay Media! Design, coding, testing, and user training of GUI for india the end users, using both VB and on responsibility, VB macro language. Windows NT 4.0/95/3.11, MS IIS 3.0/4.0, MS SQL 6.5, MS Visual InterDev, MS Visual Basic 5.0, ADO, ASP. MS in Computer Science.

Available upon request. To secure a Senior Software Engineering/Software Development Manager contract to essay holiday dickson, permanent or permanent position. I am especially interested in essay of mass media, opportunities programming in buy a doctoral dissertation xiaoliang qi, a PC / Windows environment utilizing Visual Basic, developing web solutions using cutting edge internet technologies. Interested in client server web based development with SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, and essay on responsibility, Sybase databases. 10/00 - 12/00 Manager Software Development, ***************** , San Diego, Ca. *Manage WebTv project with Microsoft being our client, lead a small team of developers. *Interface with customer and producers to define system requirements, product design. *Develop client/server software with VB6, Sql Server 7, MSMQ, Winsock control, XML. *Interview and how to ask someone to be on your committee, initiate hiring of IT professionals. 6/00 - 9/00 Senior Software Engineer (Contract), ***************** , San Diego, Ca. * Develop client/server web application using VB6 creating Active X controls running under MTS and accessing SQL Server 7.0 database.

* Create business and data layer COM components and media, utilized ADO. 4/00 - 6/00 Senior Software Engineer (Contract), ***************** , San Diego,Ca. * Develop client/server application using VB6 with OO techniques, and SQL Server 7.0 database. * Create COM components and correctness gone essay, utilized ADO, and VB's Data Environment. * Debug and document medical application.

10/99 - 4/00 Senior Software Engineer(Contract), ***************** , San Diego, Ca. * Develop mass email solution using VB6 ADO/COM, DSN, and SQL Sever 7.0. * Develop mass fax solution using VB6 ADO/COM DSN, and SQL Server 7.0. * Develop Email bouncing solution using VB6 ADO/COM, DSN, ansd SQL Server 7.0. * Design database tables, write stored procedures, create documentation. * Design and on responsibility of mass, develop middle tier business COM objects using VB6 and MTS for corporate web site.

* Perform research of development issues such as internationalization and dickson, credit card solutions. 6/99 - 9/99 Senior S/W Engineer(Contract), ***************** , San Diego, Ca. * Lead system integration of an nth tier client server web application that utilize NT 4.0, SQL Server 7.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, COM, IIS, MTS, MSMQ. * Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues and maintain system operation of Development, Test, Production, and Alternate Production environments. * Coordinate deployment of software releases, and develop system level installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting documents. * Design and develop business level COM component utilizing Rational Rose, Visual Studio, iterative development, implementing ADO, MSMQ, SQL Server and stored procedures, scripting runtime library. 1/99 - 5/99 Senior Software Engineer, ***************** , Inc.

Rancho Bernardo, Ca. * Client/Server software development with Visual Basic 5.0 using its object environment. * Database development utilizing Oracle and essay on responsibility of mass media, Access databases on Windows NT 4.0. * Create stored procedures, develop and debug prison management system software. * Utilize Visual SourceSafe 6.0, PVCS Bug Tracker, Oracle Bentic Tools. 1/99 - 1/99 Lead Software Test Engineer (Contract), ***************** , Solana Beach, Ca. * Test medical application (Client/Server) and essay about holiday, SQL database object/ Visual C++, using Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server, running Windows NT. 4/98 -11/98 Software Engineer (Contract), ***************** SanpDiego,Ca. * Software development/maintenance on PC / Windows NT 4.0 environment with Visual Basic.

* Development with Sybase database, PVCS windows based configuration management system. 10/97-3/98 Software Engineer, ***************** , San Diego, Ca. * Client/server software development and maintenance, using Windows NT 4.0 and essay media, Visual C++ version 4.2. SQL and SQL Server 6.0. * Development using Visual Basic 4.0 and about dickson, Microsoft Access. Creation of installation program and on-line help for Windows environment. 6/93-10/97 Software Engineer, ***************** , San Diego, Ca. * Lead the testing effort for CAI-Net/Heritage Application prototypes, which required 50% travel. Served as a POC to the customer, vendors, and subcontractors.

* Member of essay of mass media, core engineering team that competed for and won the on your committee, KAISER Project. * Develop test scripts using Microsoft Test to demonstrate and test Oacis Clinical Display Product. I am proficient with Visual Basic am currently using Visual C++ * Lead prototyping effort for ISIP’s ITC component of LATR Range Project using Trimble INMARSAT/C Global Positioning Systems with Galaxy Software. * Developed diagnostic/test software using Borland’s Turbo C++ compiler on IBM PC. * Develop code for qualification tests for of mass media the Input/Output circuit card assembly. * Created test plan/procedure/reports for the ITC software using DOS editor.

* Assist in configuring hardware for 130 essays the ISIP test setup. * Develop C code for the Non Volatile Memory (NVM) CSU, and OGS Trimble Utility. * Implemented Object-Oriented Design using Rumbaugh and Booch notation with C, C++ languages using CASE tools i.e. OMtools, OOSD C++ STP, UIMX/Motif, GUI tools. * Develop and test software on on responsibility media Sun Sparc Workstation/UNIX with Open Windows and to be committee, IBM RS-6000/ AIX computers with X windows. * Worked with a team of engineers to develop the essay on responsibility of mass media, system prototype, resolve technical issues and problems, and identify and implement ways to analysis of sonnet 130 essays, minimize risk during FSD. * Created engineering design documentation using interleaf 5. Experience with Apple Macintosh, IBM PS1 and compatible computers running MS Windows software. * Design self-test adapters and test methodology, develop/debug software, troubleshoots, integrate software/hardware and essay on responsibility of mass, station integration, and document engineering development. * Perform failure analysis on rejected CCAs effort resulting in $435K net cost saving, and reduced station downtime by 20% * Redesign F-16 IAIS RF-300 to enhance testability to fault isolate the Microwave Stimulus/Measurement units. * Identify hardware/software deficiencies to validate specifications compliance, Implement software upgrades. MIL STD 1553 experience.

* Critique software test methodology on CCA designs to optimize performance and approve and sign off design and software changes. * Develop STE hardware/software on GDE’s new product line. Employ diagnostics and fault isolation 5 Analog/Digital CCA’s resulting in essay about holiday in port, 30 days ahead of schedule delivery. * Design ITAs and Personality Extender Boards for various systems. * Create schematic diagrams, parts list and wire running lists. * Evaluate hardware design changes and implement software upgrades.

1986-1992 Avionics Technician, ***************** , Shreveport, La. * Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, alignment, calibration, inspection, programming, and essay on responsibility media, installation for holiday in port AN/ALR-20, ALE-40, AN/ALM-60, AN/ALQ-119, AN/ALR-46, ALM-126C SASE systems. * Managed flight line and Electronic Warfare shop safety program. * Group Leader responsible for orientation and tutoring. 1990 BSEE Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, La. On Responsibility Of Mass Media! 1987 Associate Degree Avionics System, Community College of the Air Force.

Visual Basic, Visual C++, Web Programming IEEE Atlas Protocol, ADA, UNIX/C, C++, AIX/C. Essay Holiday! Basic, FORTRAN, 6800/8088/8086 Assembly, SQL, Microsoft Access Creation of essay, installation programs, and essay, online help, multimedia programming. Hold a Secret Security Clearance. 5 years of experience in IT Industry that includes the entire Life Cycle of Software Development and Implementation complying with ISO-9000 standards. Worked extensively on of mass media Visual Basic and SQL-Server development. Correctness Too Far In Australia! Experienced direct client interaction and worked onsite to essay, form a channel between the has political correctness essay, client and essay on responsibility media, the developer. Good knowledge of SQL Server Implementation is how to dissertation, ranging from Database Administration to programming SQL. Good grip over essay of mass media the latest technologies like Active X, COM, Distributed Applications, 3-Tier Architecture and short hair, web technologies A ASP/ HTML, Visual Interdev, vbScript/ javascript, and essay media, palm emulator. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Operating Systems: Unix, Windows 3.0, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Windows NT 5.0, DOS 3.3 and Higher.

Programming Languages: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, C, Visual C++, MFC, PowerBuilder. Database: SQL Server 6.0/6.5/7.0, Sybase 4.0/11.0, MS Access 2.0/7.0. Servers: Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), Microsoft Message Queue Server (MSMQ), IIS. Internet/Web: HTML, Visual InterDev 6.0, Active Server Pages (ASP), vbscript, javascript, Microsoft Site Server, Palm OS Emulator, XML. Technology: Client-Server, 3-Tier Architecture, N-Tier Architecture, Component Object Model (COM) Tools: Visual Modeler 6.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Visual Source Safe 5.0, Quality Works 4.0 (Testing Tool), TSQL Debugger, Microsoft Anomaly Tracking System 1.0, Microsoft Project. Bachelor of Commerce from analysis of sonnet 130 essays, Bombay University, India, 1993 (with First Class) GNX - Graduate of NIIT (GNIIT (Software Exports) - 4 years) from on responsibility media, National Institute of Information Technology. TekMetrics e-Certification exam. MS SQL Server Programmer, CERT ID Number is: 2135600122.

Mastering Distributed Application Design and Development (COM, 3-Tier) using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0. 5 years (includes 3 months overseas A Germany and almost 2 years in correctness too far in australia essay, USA) Role : Web Analyst/Developer. Environment : Visual Interdev 6.0, ASP, IIS, vbScript, JavaScript, SQL Server 7.0, COM, MTS, Microsoft Site Server, Palm OS Emulator 3.0. is a leading B2B e-services company. On Responsibility Media! The company integrates the power of the buy a doctoral qi, Internet, supply chain management and essay media, customer care into a seamless, one-source destination site to allow product selection, ordering, fulfillment, payment, and reporting to be performed via one easy-to-use tool. Essay About Dickson! The Microsoft Transaction Server is used to hold the COM components (Active X DLLs). Essay Media! Microsoft Commerce object is used to take care of Master-transaction database activities. As a Web Analyst/Developer, I am involved in designing COM Components, pipeline-compliant components, Scriptor component using Site Server Commerce and Active server pages. I am also involved in designing and implementing software on Palm using Palm OS Emulator and ASP.

Role : Software Engineer / Web Developer. Environment : Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, Visual Interdev 6.0, SQL Server 7.0, Visual Modeler 6.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), COM, MTS. Rhode Island Host Computer System (HCS) maintains Vehicle Information Database. A workstation (RI2000) dials-up the dissertation xiaoliang, HCS to communicate and of mass media, transfer the data stored in the flat files. The HCS reads each flat file, parses the data and moves it to the database. The Business Rules of the system are implemented using Triggers and stored procedures. Buy A Doctoral Dissertation! The Microsoft Transaction Server is used to hold the COM components (Active X DLLs). On Responsibility Of Mass Media! The project is hair, implemented using Three-Tier Architecture. The Microsoft Message Queue Server is used to get the data from workstation.

The same system also implemented on on responsibility Intranet. As a Software Engineer, I am involved in designing COM Components. Also involved in designing database objects using ERWin. Role : Web Developer. Environment : Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 6.5, Visual Modeler 6.0, ASP, Visual InterDev 6.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool) and Personalized Web Server (PWS), COM, MTS. Choudhary International is a Multinational company, exploring the possibilities of putting Business on Net. Analysis Of Sonnet! This is nothing but an E-commerce application.

The project makes use of COM components like ActiveX DLLs. Essay Of Mass! As a Web Developer, I was involved in ask someone dissertation, designing COM Components and ASP, HTML pages. Also involved in coding and on responsibility of mass, managing database objects. 4. INVENTORY PROJECT [January 99 A April 99] Role : DBA, Software Engineer.

Environment : Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Modeler 6.0, SQL Server 6.5, MTS, COM, MS Access 7.0 / 2.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Microsoft Office 97. The project is an india kofax In-house study project to maintain the media, inventory of the company using Three-Tier Architecture The companyAs purchases are categorized into local, import and re-export goods. Re-exports goods are those goods, which various clients of the company send for system testing. The project makes extensive use of doctoral dissertation xiaoliang, ActiveX DLLs. On Responsibility Of Mass! For e.g.

A reminder program (ActiveX) on how to ask someone on your each client is sent a message through a server resident program (ActiveX Exe) if any internal requisition arises for a purchase. Extended stored procedures on the back end call the on responsibility, ActiveX DLL functions. As a Software Engineer, I was involved in designing COM Components. Also involved in coding and resume india, managing database objects, configuring servers and clients, creating devices and databases, managing users on NT/SQL server and granting them permissions. Role : Module Leader, DBA. Environment : Visual Basic, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access 7.0 / 2.0 ERWin 2.0 (Case Tool), Crystal Report 5.0, Visual Source Safe 5.0, Quality Works 4.0 (Testing Tool), Visio 4.0, Microsoft Anomaly Tracking System 1.0, Microsoft Office 95/97, Active x. In this application Business rules of the system are implemented using stored procedure and triggers. System has certain automated process that is on responsibility of mass, executed as scheduled. These automated processes are also implemented using stored procedure. ActiveX user controls are used for implementing date and numeric inputs.

The system has also handled multi-currency issue. The presentation layer of the system takes care of in australia essay, multi-languages. Heavily involved in media, writing stored procedure in SQL Server and code of ActiveX DLL to activate these stored procedure. Some third parties like VASpread and buy a xiaoliang qi, Bcubed Date/Numeric controls are also. Testing the essay of mass media, application is done by QA Works software. As Module Leader, involved in monitoring a group of programmers by way of module allocation for development, design transfer, testing report evaluations, preparing test plans, test cases, coding and staff training. As Database Administrator involved in installing SQL Server, solving Troubleshooting problems, configuring servers and resume india, clients, creating devices and essay of mass, databases, managing users on NT/SQL server and hair vogue, granting them permissions, taking Backups of database at regular intervals, Importing and Exporting Data, Managing and essay on responsibility of mass media, Monitoring the analysis of sonnet 130 essays, use of of mass, disk space, memory and connections; Scheduling unattended Tasks, coding of complex Stored Procedures and Triggers.

Role : Client support, DBA. Environment : Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access 7.0 / 2.0 Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Microsoft Office 97. The same project as mentioned above, a part of the project was implemented at client site. Analysis Of Sonnet! As a Client Support, DBA, I was in Germany for 3 months. During my stay there, I was also involved in essay on responsibility of mass, making the short hair vogue, user aware of the entire system flow and setup the essay of mass media, entire new database on on your committee SQL server without loosing existing data. Monitoring and Tuning SQL server performance, diagnosing system problems, configuring servers and clients.

Gained exposure to installing and on responsibility of mass, configuring software at client site and user interaction. Role : Software Engineer, DBA. Environment : Visual Basic 4.0, SQL Server 6.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Microsoft Office 95. SMART-OFFICE is india kofax, office automation software specially designed for Hong Kong based Export organizations and the software is inherently user friendly and easy-to-use. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass Media! The system is built using two-tier architecture. As a Software Engineer, involved in Coding, testing.

Was heavily involved in writing complex stored procedures and Triggers, creating devices and has political too far essay, databases, managing users on of mass media NT/SQL server and granting them permissions, Managing and Monitoring the use of disk space, memory and connections. Role : Software Engineer. Environment : PowerBuilder, SQL Server 6.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Microsoft Office 95. This project was done for a wholesale trader dealing in Paper and other miscellaneous items. The system includes maintenance of different items, suppliersA details, customer details, details of credit limits given to its customers, warning if the stock in hand falls below the minimum quantity, generating invoices, selection of suppliers based on credit period, discounts given to the trader. Correctness Gone In Australia! As a Software Engineer, involved in Coding, testing. Role : Software Engineer. Environment : PowerBuilder, SQL Server 6.0, Sybase 11.0, Erwin 2.0 (Case Tool), Microsoft Office 95. This project was done for the Bank of India. The system includes Maintenance of Loans, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension, NRW details to be given to its employees, Generating Half Yearly PF Slips, Automatic Calculation of essay on responsibility, PF based on number of years of service put in buy a dissertation qi, and Basic salary. Of Mass! As a Software Engineer, involved in Coding, User Acceptance Testing and client support.

Was heavily involved in writing complex stored procedures. · Fourteen years experience as a programmer/analyst/consultant including seven years SQL Server database programming, design, and administration experience in the web and client-server environments with five years of specialization and accomplishments as a project leader and consultant. · Strong skills in hair vogue essay, building COM/MTS/COM+ objects for n-tier web applications. · Strong background in essay on responsibility media, E-Commerce, insurance and financial industries. · Microsoft Certified Professional, SQL Server 7.0 Design/Implementation.

· Well-defined ability to lead and how to, manage development projects. · Featured in Datamation magazine (August 1994 issue) of Indata project. SQL Server 7.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ActiveX, COM, MTS, COM+, ADO, XML, ASP, SOAP, Erwin 3.5, ColdFusion 4.5, HTML, VB Script, JavaScript, Access, MS Office automation, Crystal Reports 6.0, PowerBuilder 4.0, Sybase 10, HP Powerhouse, HP Turboimage, Ellipse, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 9x, Windows 2000. May 1985 SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY - Syracuse, New York. B.S. Management Information Systems, Minor: Mathematics. To Present PRINCIPAL ENGINEER. · Technical lead responsible for leading a team of 3 software engineers developing a web based workplace wellness system delivering content via Real Networks streaming video. The system utilizes ASP 3.0, Visual Basic COM+ components, SQL Server 7.0 and WebTrends log analyzer.

· Database architect for a system developed for the largest credit union auto buying service. Responsible for database design, technical hardware recommendation, and performance tuning. To August 2000 SENIOR INTERNET DEVELOPER/SQL SPECIALIST. · Chief database designer and system architect of a new SQL Server database for Autobytel’s new web based dealer system. Used Erwin as the database-modeling tool. Essay Media! Developed an resume india object model consisting of the media, business logic, database access and doctoral dissertation, user interface layers. Heavy emphasize on using XML/XSL and XML DOM. Led a group of essay of mass media, 5 developers in the project.

· Developed stored procedures and correctness gone too far, COM class libraries used as the ADO data access framework for the new dealer system. · Developed Visual basic COM/MTS components and essay, ASP pages for the international system. · Responsible for optimizing data base performance and stored procedures. Use variety of tools and techniques including SQL Server profiler, query plan analyzer, index tuning, transact SQL tuning, data partitioning, and database archiving. · Developed an XML based application for the affiliate program. Used XML DOM extensively in resume india, the application. · Maintained and developed ColdFusion pages dealing with database access. To August 1999 PROJECT LEAD/SYSTEM ARCHITECT (Consultant) · Executed all phases of the on responsibility of mass, full cycle development (front end and back end) of a 3-tier Insurance underwriting, rating, policy management, and invoicing system using Visual Basic 6.0, MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0, Crystal Reports 6.0, COM Objects, Erwin 3.0 and MS Office 97 automation (VBA). Analysis! Functioned as a DBA for essay on responsibility the entire project. · Developed an Intranet based policy rating system using Visual Basic VBScript, COM, ASP, and how to ask someone to be on your, SQL Server 7.0.

Responsible for all SQL Server database design, stored procedures, and front-end programming. · Developed a claims tracking and essay media, reporting system utilizing Visual Basic 6.0, SQL Server 6.5 and correctness gone, Microsoft Access 97. · Functioned as a DBA in SQL Server 4.2 and SQL Server 6.5 environments. To March 1999 SENIOR PROGRAMMER/ANALYST (Consultant) · Developed a Mortgage Pool Delivery system in essay on responsibility of mass, a heterogeneous data environment utilizing SQL Server stored procedures, Oracle, MS Access, and correctness gone, Visual Basic. The system replaced a manual system and essay on responsibility, manages all phases of the mortgage pool delivery to india, mortgage banking firms. · Provided enhancements to a mortgage trading system managing a portfolio of essay of mass media, several billion dollars of financial instruments. The enhancements included modifications to an existing Visual Basic system and SQL Server stored procedures, development of of sonnet, new screens, stored procedures and MS Access reports, development of a new error logging process and database performance tuning. · Enhanced and developed new modules of a mortgage rate lock system using SQL Server 6.5, Visual Basic 5.0, Crystal Reports 6.0. To December 1998 PROJECT LEAD/SYSTEM ARCHITECT r(Consultant) · Developed several versions of a customer service claims reporting, premium audit and safety management system for one of the largest workers compensation insurance companies in the West Coast. Development tool consisted of Visual Basic 4.0, Crystal Reports 5.0, MS Word 6.0 and essay on responsibility media, MS Access 95.

· Responsible for Y2K conversion of the Customer Service system. to December 1995 PROJECT LEADER. · Supervised a team of three programmers and a database administrator. · Supervised the requirements analysis, database modeling and design, systems design and development of a large insurance customer master and work management system installed in 40 client workstations. Development tools used included Sybase system 10, ERWIN 2.0, Powerbuilder 4.0, MS Word 6.0, MS Excel 5.0 and PVCS configuration management. · Led the development of about holiday in port, a mail enabled Visual Basic application for users in remote sites E-mail electronic forms with data and the system generates reports and essay of mass media, sends the data to short hair, a Sybase SQL Server. to September 1994 SENIOR Developer/CONTRACTOR.

· Developed Mail enabled Visual Basic 3.0 MAPI applications. The systems processed incoming e-mails from service vendors and automatically processed and essay of mass, entered the data in a SQL Server database. to June 1994 SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST. · Primary Designer and developer of of sonnet, a large 3-tier Windows based OLTP client server insurance underwriting system designed to process seventy million dollars of premium annually. The system was developed using SQL Windows 4.0, SQL Server 4.2, SQL Windows 2.0 and media, Ellipse 1.5. It was deployed in a LAN Manager network in three cities across the has political essay, US. · Executed database design, systems analysis, and development. · Developer of essay of mass media, a Powerbuilder EIS policy information system designed to capture policy data, create follow-up diaries and generate automatic correspondence.

· Executed analysis, design, development and resume kofax, maintenance of several insurance applications in the HP 3000 MPEX, TurboImage, Powerhouse and PC based environments. to September 1986 PROGRAMMER ANALYST. · Developed database archival and on-line medical phone pre-certification systems using COBOL and essay on responsibility of mass, Powerhouse in HP3000 environment. Over 7 years of on your committee, experience in the Information Technology industry. Project leader in e-commerce application development implementation support for a European giant in essay on responsibility of mass, Electronic consumer products. Essay About! Extensive use of VB (Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise Edition), J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition), VB Scripting, HTML, ASP, COM, DCOM, ADO, MTS, Active X and MS IIS (Microsoft Internet Information Server), JRun and JWS (Java Web Server) Web Servers for integration of SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle databases. Hands on experience on on responsibility of mass JBuilder, Net.Commerce, WebSphere and how to dissertation committee, Site Server- Commerce Edition application tools to develop e-Commerce based applications. VB 6.0/5.0, Java2EE, VB Scripts, Windows2000 Advanced Server, Widows NT 4.0, SQL Server 7.0/6.5, Oracle 8i /7.3, HTML, ASP, Active X, DCOM, COM, MTS (Microsoft Transaction Server), MS IIS (Microsoft Internet Information Server), Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition. From November 1999 to date PROJECT TITLE: Development of a Client/Server Application.

Web Server: IIS Web server 5.0 and JRun 3.0 as a plug in. DB Server: Clustered SQL 7.0 Databases. Connection : Via JDBC/ODBC Bridge. Comm. with Client: Through Servlets. Connection: The client works with an essay on responsibility independent database.

The client’s connection to the backend is essay about in port dickson, done via JDBC/ODBC Bridge. Each client is able to have a maximum number of essay, 3 machines lying within the ask someone to be on your dissertation committee, same LAN / WAN or Remote location. Database Synch.: The databases between each of the 3 machines can be synchronized in order that the latest database is available for the user to continue with. The synchronization is media, accomplished via Servlets running on the web server. Database Encryption: The client’s database is encrypted through a public key and a private key. Third party software: JMF 2.1 (Java Media Framework) to ask someone on your, display Media Content within the application, Document Converter to essay, convert .doc files within the application and JRun 3.0: Installed as a plug in for IIS Web Server to run Servlets.

Development Tool: JBuilder 3.5 Enterprise Edition. Deployment Tool: InstallShield Windows Installer 1.5. TITLE: Technical Consultant. RESPONSIBILITY: Team member in the Customer Requirement definition phase of the resume kofax, project. Drafted Functional and Technical Specifications. Developed the Media Player content encryption streaming to essay of mass media, Java client. Developed the Intelligent Learning Agent which uses user interaction to respond.

The completed product took 10 man years of development, had 65 database tables and consisted of over a million lines of buy a dissertation xiaoliang, code. Used JDBC/ODBC bridge to connect to of mass, the backend. Short Hair Vogue Essay! Development tool used was Jbuilder 3.5. The connection to the server was made through an HTTP request from the object to server side servlets. July 1999 to November 1999. HW, DB LANGUAGE: AS/400, PC, OS/400, SQL Server 7.0, VB 6.0, Windows NT 4.0, Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, MTS, IIS, ASP, DCOM, Active X. DESCRIPTION: Deployment of international e-Commerce system. Designed, developed and essay on responsibility of mass media, implemented the front-end, backend and the middle-tyre. This contained 64 front-end thin clients and 24 middle tire objects. Of Sonnet 130 Essays! Handled connection pooling to of mass, the AS/400. Middle tyre objects pull data from JBA System21 ERP System and write back data for order processing.

Automated JBA System 21 Advance Order Entry up to order allocation to allow clients to dissertation xiaoliang qi, place orders via Internet. Web enabled JBA System 21 Advance Pricing Matrix for of mass media clients to inquire prices against the quantity. Used DTS (Data Transformation Server) to replicate the doctoral dissertation qi, online changes of selected files on the backend DB2 to SQL Server. Used ACE400 API to essay on responsibility, connect to kofax, the back end DB2. Drafted Technical and Functional specification and the Project Plan. TITLE: Project Leader. RESPONSIBILITY: Project handling. On Responsibility! Analysing. Designing. Programming.

March 1999 to July 1999. HW, DB LANGUAGE: AS/400, PC, OS/400, SQL Server 7.0, VB 6.0, Windows NT 4.0, Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, MTS, IIS, ASP, Active X, DCOM. DESCRIPTION: Fully integrated e-Commerce System. Designed, developed and of sonnet 130 essays, implemented the front-end, backend and of mass, the middle-tyre. This contained 58 front-end thin clients and short hair vogue, 23 middle tire objects. Handled connection pooling to the AS/400.

Middle tyre objects pull data from JBA System21 ERP System and writes the data back for order processing. Automated JBA System 21 Advance Order Entry to allow order allocation so that clients could place orders via Internet. Web enabled JBA System 21 Advance Pricing Matrix for clients to essay on responsibility of mass, inquire prices against quantity. Drafted Technical and Functional specification and executed the Project Plan. TITLE: Project Leader. RESPONSIBILITY: Project handling. Analysing. Resume India! Designing.

Programming. November 1998 to March 1999. PROJECT TITLE: SWASTIK. HW, DB LANGUAGE: PC, Windows NT 4.0, SQL Server 7.0, VB 6.0, Crystal Reports 6.0. DESCRIPTION: Merchandising System. This System handles Merchandising , Purchasing and of mass media, Inventory for hair essay a garment industry. Drafted Technical, Functional specification and essay media, created the Project Plan.

TITLE: Project Leader. RESPONSIBILITY: Project handling. Analysing. Short Hair Vogue Essay! Designing. Of Mass! Programming. July 1998 to November 1998. PROJECT TITLE: Internet Bridge Phase II (Belgium) HW, DB LANGUAGE: AS/400, PC, OS/400, DB/2, SQL Server 7.0, VB 6.0, Windows NT 4.0, IIS, DCOM, Active X.

DESCRIPTION: Fully integrated e-Commerce System. This Driver contains 9 methods to pull data from the backend ERP System, JBA System 21 and to flush data to the Internet. All methods were used for inquires functions to check customers credit limits, status of the orders placed, history of invoices and to retrieve the prices of the correctness gone essay, selected items. Connection to the backend done via Client Access ODBC Driver. Drafted Technical and Functional specification and the Project Plan. TITLE: Project Leader. RESPONSIBILITY: Project handling. Analysing. Essay Of Mass Media! Designing. Programming. January 1998 to July 1998.

PROJECT TITLE: Internet Bridge Phase I (Portugal) HW, DB LANGUAGE: AS/400, PC, OS/400, DB/2, SQL Server 6.5, VB 6.0, Windows NT 4.0, IIS, DCOM, Active X. DESCRIPTION: Driver to connect to AS/400 and the Internet. This Driver contains 7 methods to pull data from the ERP System JBA System 21 and to flush data to the Internet. All methods were used for “inquire” functions to check customers credit limits, status of the orders placed and essay about holiday dickson, history of invoices. Connection to the back-end done through Client Access ODBC Driver.

Drafted Technical and Functional specification and the Project Plan. TITLE: Project Leader. RESPONSIBILITY: Project handling. Analysing. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass Media! Designing. Programming. August 1997 to December 1997 PROJECT TITLE: MJF. HW, DB LANGUAGE: PC, Windows NT 4.0, SQL Server 6.5, VB 6.0, Crystal Reports 6.0.

DESCRIPTION: Inventory Control System. Trouble shooting for dissertation existing systems developed in essay on responsibility media, VB. India! Designed and developed the Inventory Control system. Used Apex True DB Grid and essay media, reports were generated with Crystal Reports, MS Word and of sonnet 130 essays, MS Excel. TITLE: Systems Analyst Programmer. RESPONSIBILITY: Analysing. Designing. Programming. Trouble shooting. June 1997 to September 1997 PROJECT TITLE: *****************

HW, DB LANGUAGE: PC, Windows NT 4.0, Oracle 7.3, SQL Server 6.5, VB 5.0. DESCRIPTION: Report generating system for KPMG (U.K.) This application was developed for ad-hoc reports to allow high-level Management users to create and essay on responsibility, design their own style of analysis, reports. On Responsibility Of Mass Media! Used Printer Objects and Rich Text Formatting to print reports. TITLE: Senior Programmer. RESPONSIBILITY: Programming and Designing. September 1996 to June 1997. HW, DB LANGUAGE: PC, Windows NT 4.0, SQL Server 6.5, VB 5.0 , Crystal Reports.

DESCRIPTION: Financial Services. Banking System having more than 350,000 clients. Resume! Application was developed to control the Savings Scheme and on responsibility media, Reconciliation System. This was developed in a three-tire architecture. TITLE: Senior Programmer. RESPONSIBILITY: Programming, Trouble shooting, Customer mgmt.

February 1996 to September 1996. PROJECT TITLE: Medco. LANGUAGE, HW DB: Visual Basic 5.0/4.0, Crystal Reports, PC, Windows NT 4.0, MS Access. DESCRIPTION: Medical Information System. Essay In Port! Application was developed to computerized patient’s history information to help surgeons to essay of mass, identify the patients background, diagnosis and the treatments given. RESPONSIBILITY: Project Management, Design, Programming, Trouble shooting, Customer mgmt. July 1995 to January 1996. PROJECT TITLE: CNA. LANGUAGE, HW DB: Visual Basic 4.0, Crystal Reports, PC, Windows, MS Access. DESCRIPTION: Inventory Control System for resume india kofax a garment manufacturing company. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass! Application was developed to centralize the inventory data in head office and to keep control of the inventory of their four braches island wide.

Data was exported and imported through a text file among the branches to has political correctness gone, be uploaded to their systems automatically. RESPONSIBILITY: Project Management, Design, Programming. January 1995 to June 1995. PROJECT TITLE: Library Management System. LANGUAGE, HW DB: Visual Basic 4.0, MS Word, PC, Windows, MS Access. DESCRIPTION: Application was developed to computerize the essay on responsibility media, member information. This allows the library to generate reports of the pending books by date, Identify the resume kofax, books not having enough stock, generate list of on responsibility, books having the 130 essays, highest demand, list of the books has to be purchased, etc. Book-Matrix was introduced to this System to identify the location of existing books. RESPONSIBILITY: Project Management, Design and essay on responsibility media, Programming. October 1993 to kofax, December 1994. -Worked on Maintenance Service contract with clients.

-Worked on system designing and documentation of client’s existing manual systems. Designed ER diagrams, System flow charts, Data Flow Diagrams, CRD (Customer Requirement Definitions), Functional Specifications, etc. -Worked as an instructor (Part time) in NIBM (National Institute of Business management - Sri Lanka). Looking for challenging opportunities in designing and developing applications using technologies like XML, ASP, VB, SQL Server, Oracle and COM+. I am a motivated self-starter and a self-learner. I have a H1B and essay on responsibility of mass media, will need a transfer for the visa. · An experienced Application Design Development Professional with around 5 Years of experience Defining Business Requirements and Developing Appropriate Solutions, especially those handling Complex Logic. · Possess extensive experience in Designing Developing Web/Client Server (n-tier) Applications using ASP, VB, COM (Microsoft Transaction Server) COM+ services, and of sonnet 130 essays, SQL-Server/Oracle as database. Having moderate experience using XML. Technical Skills/Experience Specifics. Life CycleSkills · Carried out Systems Analysis and Design, prepared technical specifications, which included Data Flow Diagrams, System Flow Charts and of mass media, Entity Relationship Maps using case tool.

Participated in the implementation of applications. · Experience in too far, reverse engineering of essay on responsibility, systems that formed a part of the ERP system. · Designed and developed Components to work on Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) on kofax Windows NT 4.0 and COM+ services on Windows 2000. · Designing and developing Web based intranet applications. · ASP/Visual InterDev 6.0.

· Writing ActiveX Controls For Web Pages. · Visual Basic 6.0. · C (academic level) · Field Test Information System (FTIS) · AllClear Evaluation and Automation. · Master Production Scheduling System. · Analysis of the system that formed a part of essay, ERP. · Imports Order Processing System. · Exports Order Processing System. · Candidate Profiles Database System. · Patients Database System. · Financial Accounting System. · Corporate Office Training Records System.

Education, Training and how to on your, Certifications. · MCM (Master of Computer Management) University of Pune (India) · B.Sc. (Bachelors in Science (Electronics)) University of essay of mass media, Pune (India) Part of buy a dissertation, a Seven-member team to develop the catalog system for capturing normalized data from different catalogs for industrial parts from the manufacturers and suppliers. Scope: To build a catalog database by capturing data from media, as many sources (manufacturers and suppliers) as possible. Design and develop user-friendly interface for buyers and suppliers/manufacturers.

The system also provided information about cross-references, associated parts, substitute parts, mating parts etc. Tools: ASP/Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0, XML, JavaScript, ActiveX, Oracle 8 I. · Designing and developing COM components (Active-X DLL) in VB for various modules deploying it in buy a doctoral xiaoliang qi, COM+ · Developing ASP scripts for essay on responsibility various pages in MS Visual Interdev. · Developing web ActiveX controls to implement complex screen design and data handling. · Backend data handling using XML for essay about holiday the web ActiveX controls. · Developed intelligent web catalog structure.

· Developing Java scripts for client side validations. · Testing and debugging the site. 8 Months Project: Part of a two-member team to develop the system for Mechanical Testing division of the company. Scope: Develop an essay on responsibility of mass Intranet site for Mechanical Testing Division for the purpose of doctoral xiaoliang, automating test-scheduling procedures. This system enabled the user to view the status of various tests along with the stand details, upcoming samples and test history. Tools: ASP/Visual InterDev 6.0,SQL Server 7.0 and. · Responsible for development, testing and implementation of the system. · Responsible for developing COM objects over MTS.

Field Test Information System. 4 months Project: Part of a three-member team to develop the system for Mechanical Testing division of the company. Scope: Develop an essay media Intranet site for Mechanical Testing Division to process and display the field test data. This data was maintained in short hair essay, a database having a flexible structure. Tools: ASP/Visual InterDev 6.0,SQL Server 7.0. · Responsible for the development and testing of the media, system. Allclear Evaluation and Automation. 6 weeks Project:

This project involved evaluating the All Clear Product developed by the SPSS group and gone in australia, then further automate it to on responsibility of mass, satisfy the client requirement. Scope: This assignment involved interaction with the technical team members of the how to ask someone to be dissertation, SPSS group. OLE Automation was was done using the AllClear object to satisfy the user requirement. Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, AllClear Object. · Responsible for on responsibility the evaluation of the about, AllClear Product and essay on responsibility media, implementing the OLE Automation of the AllClear object with Visual Basic. Master Production Scheduling System (Multi-User)

5 months Project: Part of two-member. Involved in the development and resume, implementation of the essay on responsibility of mass, system. Scope: The scope of the system was restricted to correctness gone, the Production department having branches at three different locations. Tools: Win 95/VB 6.0/Ms-Access97. · Generate a production plan taking into on responsibility consideration the ask someone on your dissertation committee, Forecast, stock, WIP, pending orders etc. · Developed system was a decision support system which allowed the manager to view the impact of the proposed Production Schedule on the projected inventory, projected “Available to Promise stock” and capacity utilization in graphical form. Analysis and Design – Part of ERP system. 9 months Project: Part of a team of on responsibility media, three to re-engineer the existing system which formed a part of the ERP system.

Scope: The system was designed for MS Windows 95, Novell NetWare set up. Resume India Kofax! Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 6.0 · The scope of the system was restricted to analysis, design and media, preparation of how to to be on your dissertation committee, functional specifications. · It involved re-engineering the essay of mass, existing systems. Various departments involved were Sales, Central pigments testing laboratory, Raw materials and finished materials department. · Responsible for preparation of functional specifications, which included Data flow diagrams, System flow charts, Entity relationship maps and Data dictionary. Imports Order Processing System. 11 months Project: Part of hair essay, a team of four to prepare functional specifications and develop the essay on responsibility of mass, system.

Scope: Over 25 reports and some MIS reports. Tools: Visual Basic 5.0 and Access. · Responsible for preparation of functional specifications. · Developed user interface and certain MIS reports. · Responsible for the testing and the implementation of the short hair vogue, system. Exports Order Processing System. 9 months Project:

Part of a team of four to prepare functional specifications and develop the essay on responsibility media, system. Scope: Over 20 Exports documents which included customs and vogue essay, excise standard format documents. Over 40 reports and some MIS reports. Tools: Visual Basic 5.0 and Access. · Responsible for essay of mass media preparation of functional specifications. · Responsible for resume development of the system preparing part of the pre-shipment. documents and essay, post-shipment documents like Order acceptance, Invoice, Forwarding instructions, Shipping Bill, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Marine Insurance Certificate etc.

· Responsible for the testing and the implementation of the short hair vogue essay, system. Candidate Profile Database System. 4 months Project: Part of a team of two to design and develop the system. Scope: The system provided online information of the essay of mass media, requested candidates. Tools: windows 3.1,Visual Basic 5.0 and Access.

· Responsible for development of the system. · Responsible for the development of a query module that enabled the user to build queries dynamically and retrieve the essay holiday dickson, data of suitable candidates. Patients Database System. 7 months Project: Part of a team of two to design and develop the system for an ophthalmologist. Scope: The system generated the entire case paper of the patient. It also generated the prescription of on responsibility of mass, specs and the prescription of medicines for a patient. Tools: Visual Basic 3.0 and Access.

· Responsible for india preparation of functional specifications. · Responsible for the development of the system. · Responsible for the testing and on responsibility of mass, the implementation of the essay, system. Financial Accounting System. 8 months Project: Part of a team of three to on responsibility media, develop the system for a construction company . Scope: The system generated various ledgers, Trial Balance, Balance sheet, Profit and loss statement and various MIS reports. Tools: FoxPro 2.6 and windows 3.1. · Responsible for the development of the of sonnet 130 essays, report module. · Responsible for the testing and the implementation of the system.

Corporate Office Training Records System. 8 months Project: This project was developed for essay on responsibility of mass the HR department of analysis of sonnet, a company as a part of the academic curriculum. Scope: It generated training needs and training schedules for various employees periodically. Tools: Oracle 6.0, SQLForms and SQLPlus. · Responsible for the design, development and essay, implementation of the has political gone in australia, system. Experience in design, development and essay on responsibility of mass media, implementation of web based applications as well as Business applications using ASP, Front Page, Visual Interdev, MSD, COM, VB Script, JAVA Script, MS Access, ActiveX, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, MTS, IIS, OLE, MS SQL Server 6.5, ActiveX Data Objects, ODBC, Crystal Reports on Windows 98/ NT. SKILLS LANGUAGES SCRIPTS.

Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Java Script, VB Script, C++, HTML, DHTML. DATA BASE/ BACK END. SQL Server 6.5, Oracle 8.0, MS Access, Sybase. Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Intedev 6.0, MSD, Site Server; Commerce Server, MicroSoft Transaction Server(MTS), IIS, Front Page 97/ 98. ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), ODBC, Visual Source safe 5.0, WIN 32, OLE, Crystal Reports 6.0, Data Report designer, COM, RDO. Windows95/ 98,Windows NT 4.0, MS DOS,UNIX,LINUX,X Windows. 1. PREVIEW SYSTEMS. Duration Dec 2000 – Present.

Environment Crystal Reports, ASP, VB, MSSQL Server, Oracle, Windows NT. Project Description: Preview Systems develops and markets an e-commerce infrastructure solution that enables networks for india kofax electronic distribution and licensing of digital goods. Preview's Ziplock platform addresses copyrights and on responsibility media, compensation in popular distribution model and powers secure delivery of essay about, Music and Video over Peer-To-Peer Networks. Virtual packaging technology expands the essay, ability to cross-market products. 1) Developing Crystal reports for analysis 130 essays their ziplock database. 2) Development of essay of mass, user interface web pages in ASP using HTML, VB Script and has political gone too far in australia, Java script. 3) Crystal Reports, which include both text and graphics of their sales and essay of mass media, market analysis reporting of most popular products, quick sales summary, merchant offers, refunds and kofax, reselling are called through the web interface in of mass media, the ASP pages. 4) Support for their zip installer software. Duration April 2000 – Nov 2000.

Environment Windows NT, VB, ASP, MTS, COM, MSSQL Server, Crystal Reports, VB Script Java Script. Project Description: EmployeeLife combines benefits expertise with comprehensive Internet business services that enables employers to collaborate with brokers, consultants and insurers to design, purchase and administer employee benefits. The project ecampus provides timely and accurate information and how to ask someone dissertation, processing of all the transactions involved in administering benefits of the company employees. On Responsibility Of Mass Media! This project also delivers exceptional benefits services to doctoral xiaoliang, the employees without the burden on the organization’s internal resources and manages all the essay media, products like medical, dental, vision, spouse and buy a dissertation xiaoliang qi, child insurance, supplementary life and more other benefits of the employees. 1) Development of user interface web pages in ASP using HTML, Java script and VB Script. 2) Created Reports using Crystal Reports and called through the web interface in the ASP pages. 3) Registering ActiveX components in MTS. 4) Setting of Web Page Coding standards, setting of naming standards, Code Walkthroughs, troubleshoots the system. 5) Separate COM objects were developed for on responsibility media site to keep track of the user and eliminated session object. 6) The site security features are taken care from the front end.

Also added new enhancements such as Approval Reports and annual enrollment. Duration Jan 2000 to April 2000. Environment MS Front Page 98/2000, Visual Interdev, Microsoft IIS 4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 / 5.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, ADO, MS SQL Server 6.5,MS Access. This site is short hair essay, developed as a training site for the Delegates of the Frost Sullivan Organization. Any Delegate (Authorized person from an organization) who is recognized by Frost Sullivan can book training courses for participants through his organization. The courses can be booked online, order for books by the speakers and can download brochures, which are in pdf format. The site can be regularly updated through the Admin pages, which will be done through F S from various locations in of mass, the world. Responsibilities include Development of ASP pages using HTML with VB and Java scripts in the Front Page Editor 2000, Visual Interdev 6.0 environment. Data base connections and objects with ADO, Web page design and Implementation for Admin and Client Pages with ODBC connection through DSN for MS Access and analysis 130 essays, further implementation of MS SQL Server 6.5.

Duration Nov 1999 to Dec 1999. Environment MS Front Page 98, Windows 98 / NT 4.0, MSD, Microsoft IIS 4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 / 5.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator 4.06, VB and Java Script, HTML, ADO, MS SQL Server 6.5. Trivant Technologies is one of the leading computer selling companies in USA, This site is also developed for the purpose of on responsibility of mass media, selling Configured PCs, Custom build PCs and has political too far essay, Accessories on the web. In Custom build PC, client can customize his PC, and the cost for that PC will be calculated on essay on responsibility of mass the fly. All the products can be purchased in analysis, the same shopping cart. Billing is done through online credit transaction and checkout process can be completed with in one step for the members if the merchant wishes. Essay Of Mass! Every purchase had been given some points, which can be used for discounts on short vogue essay the same checkout or can store these points if he is essay on responsibility of mass media, member for the next purchase. My Responsibilities include Development of analysis, ASP pages for the User interface as well as Admin side. Data base connections and on responsibility of mass, ADO objects using Visual Basic script for the server side Data Base transactions and java script for the client side validations as well as for has political gone too far displaying members details on of mass media the browser.

Frontpage tools were used for the application development and india, template making. The site can be available on the URL: and essay of mass media, Duration July 1999 to Oct 1999. Environment MS Front Page 98, Visual Interdev, Windows 98 / NT 4.0, MSD, Microsoft IIS 4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 / 5.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, ADO, MS SQL Server 6.5. E-Shop is developed as shopping site in the part of E-Commerce. Hair Vogue Essay! It consists of of mass media, Admin pages for the Merchant and of sonnet 130 essays, Client pages for the customers. Membership registration and Login pages, Wish list, Address book, Account maintenance Search the site for his required products, Shopping Cart features are implemented for on responsibility of mass the Clients.

Both members and nonmembers can shop on kofax the site. Of Mass Media! URL: My Responsibilities include Development of ASP pages using HTML with VB and Java scripts in essay, the Front Page Editor 98, Visual Interdev 6.0 environment. Data base connections and objects with ADO, Web page design and Implementation for Admin and essay on responsibility media, Client Pages with ODBC connection through DSN for MS Access and further implementation of MS SQL Server 6.5. Front page tools were used for the application development and in australia, template making. Duration March 1999 to June 1999.

Environment Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 8.0, Crystal Reports 6.0, Visual Interdev 6.0, Data Report designer, ADO. S/w was developing for media depot of telecommunications, Sangli. Gone In Australia Essay! It involves design implementation both at client server sites. It was development for essay the purpose of viewing status of the current projects, which are undergoing at buy a xiaoliang qi, various locations under a plan. This project is enhanced with multi-user facilities and was developed using Visual Basic 6.0 as Front End and Oracle 8.0 as Central database. Microsoft Tools were used for application development and media, Presentation. My Responsibilities included Design and Development of Front End User Interface Design and Implementation of Data base Objects, Creating Reports using Crystal reports, Printer Object, Data Report Designer, Setting of Visual Basic Coding Standards, Code Walkthroughs, troubleshooting the system and india kofax, adding new enhancements. Duration Jan 1999 to Mar 1999. Environment MS Front Page 98, Visual Interdev, MSD, Windows 98 / NT 4.0, Microsoft I E 4.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, ADO, MS Access. Asian Sky Shop is also the essay on responsibility, Shopping site. It consists of resume, Membership and Login pages.

Both members and nonmembers can shop on the site. Essay Media! Members can avail some special features such as Date Reminder services, Address book, His Account maintenance facilities such as changing password, Email address and many more along with the special discounts offered from Asian Sky Shop. Purchasing, invoicing and holiday dickson, mailing system has done online. My Responsibilities includes Development of essay, HTML and resume kofax, ASP pages. Scripting is done through VB and Java in media, the Front Page Editor 98, Visual Interdev 6.0 environment. Data Base connection with ADO, Web pages designed for both Client and how to ask someone to be committee, Administration. Micro Soft Script Debugger and other Front page tools were used for the application development. Duration Nov 1998 to Sep 1999. Environment MS Front Page 95, Windows 95 / NT 4.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, MS Access. Zee Premiere is the site of Zee television for essay of mass media the Zee Premiere magazine, one of the to be dissertation, leading Cine magazines. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass Media! The site consists of both static and dynamic web pages.

Media player and sound tracking systems are included in the site for too far in australia the real play of essay on responsibility of mass media, songs and music. Songs ratings are implemented though Database driven ASP pages along with contests and Games features. My Responsibilities include design and doctoral dissertation qi, implementation of ASP pages for essay the Home and the subsequent pages using Front Page 95. Frams are included in the sites for easy navigation to the visitor. Of Sonnet! VB Scripting is done for Data base connectivity and Java Script is used for the client side validation at the time of registration. Duration May 1997 to October 1998. Environment MS Front Page 95, Windows 95 / NT 4.0,IE 4.0, ASP, Netscape Navigator, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, MS Access. Zee Television site consists of essay, information about daily, weekly programs of correctness gone too far essay, Zee telecast through television.

The site also consists of daily news uploaded from allover the world through news admin pages. Opinion polls and on responsibility media, other such features are included on the site. My Responsibilities included Development of ASP pages for essay the News updates and administrative pages design and on responsibility media, implementation. Opinion poll features were enhanced through database and updated results were displayed to the visitor. Hit counters, search engines were included on ask someone committee the site. 10. PAYROLL MANAGEMENT. Duration Jan 1997 to March 1997. Environment Visual Basic 5.0(ActiveX), Windows 95 / NT, SQL Server 6.5, Crystal Reports 4.5, visual source safe 5.0, Remote Data Objects (RDO) Payroll management handles the salary pay details to the staff of the factory.

It consists of Front End user interface screens for handling the master details such as new employee, department, leave and other details and also transaction details. The soft ware is developed as per of mass media, the rules and regulations laid by management. Some of the analysis of sonnet, contents in the software are standardized. My Responsibilities included Process flow Design and Development of both Client and on responsibility of mass, server side systems. Implementation of Remote Data Objects, Crystal reports design, Visual Basic Standards, Report Graphs and Conducting Training for client. I have also worked on of sonnet the following projects as part of my educational requirements using C++ on UNIX - Share Accounting System, Design of High pressure steam piping system, and Inventory control system using MS Access. Bachelor of Engineering. Utilize my computer programming skills, project management and Relational Database experience to increase others productivity, performance and product reliability.

Programmer / Analyst (VB/SQL/Cold Fusion) , 4/99 to essay, Current. International Development. Required travel to Australia for development and deployment of n-tier application using ASP, VB, VBScript, JavaScript, SQL 7.0 and XML. Design Custom ActiveX controls as a primary mechanism for data mapping. Design Custom ActiveX control for of sonnet Uploading of web sites from development to production. Design ActiveX objects for essay of mass media n-tier architecture. Dissertation Qi! VB6.0 / SQL 7.0 Cold fusion 4.5. Design, Develop and essay on responsibility media, Normalize SQL 7.0 data structure for multiple data providers. Design and buy a doctoral xiaoliang, program Cold Fusion 4.0 Internet Financial application Web Pages. GE / Lending Tree. Assist in design and n-tier architecture of over 320 active web sites consisting of on responsibility media, site development data integration/management SQL 6.5.A Database upgraded to SQL 7.0.

VB Programmer / Analyst , 4/99 to 7/99. Conduct Enhancement and dissertation, Functional Specification analysis for custom client software. Participate in integrating Project Management software. Both Design and Scope. Conduct Enhancement Testing. Enhance SQL Stored Procedures. VB Programmer / Analyst , Information Technology, 2/98 to 4/99.

Develop/Program Notification Application , MAPI / TAPI / VB6.0 / ADO / SQL 6.5. Develop/Program ACall Detail ReportA (two tier), Word / Excel / VB6.0 / ADO / SQL 6.5. Develop/Program Virtual Advantage Pager Notification software development (two tier) using Visual Basic 5.0 (Enterprise) / NT 4.0 / RDO / SQL 6.5. Project upgraded to VB6.0 / ADO / SQL 6.5. Develop/Program AVirtual Advantage Fax On Demand software development (two tier), using Visual Basic 5.0 (Enterprise) / Win NT 4.0/ RDO / SQL 6.5. Project upgraded to essay media, VB6.0 / ADO / SQL 6.5. Develop/Program Virtual Sponsor (Voice telephony Active X software development) (two tier) using Visual Basic 5.0 (Enterprise) /Win NT 4.0 / RDO / SQL 6.5.

Upgraded to VB6.0 / ADO / SQL 6.5. Project Manager Earnware Professional Contact Database management software (Beta). Internet Web design and implementation for online support and user help. Network installation, Configuration and essay about dickson, Management. Logistics Planner , After Market Operations, 5/97 to 2/98. Developed Visual Basic 5.0 / Access 97 database and GUI to track /coordinate worldwide activity. Developed Visual Basic 5.0 / Access 97 database and GUI to essay of mass media, issue authorization for return materials. Represent Logistics Department interests in all Core Team activity as related to Field Change Orders (FCO), (EMB) and gone in australia essay, Manufacturing Spares weekly review. Automation Assistant; 5/95 to 4/97. Developed Access 95 / Fox Pro / Visual Basic 4.0 database capable of tracking the training of more than 1100 military personnel throughout the media, Military Training Network.

A Developed Form Tool Gold / Access 95 / Fox Pro Database to automate process and procedures for the production of Basic Life Support certification including the compilation of xiaoliang, data required for essay on responsibility quarterly and annual reports. Developed Access 95 GUI with the Standard Personnel Management System (DBIV) to track and short hair, coordinate individual / global training. Established policy and procedures for implementing and coordinating the local area network and Access 95 interface for use by essay, the outlying branch medical clinics. Conducted off site inspection / technical assist visits to support changing criteria as mandated. Supervisor, Customer Service Telephone Walk-in;7/90 to 03/95. Supervised twelve (12) staff personnel. A Reduced accounts pending resolution by 90% in about dickson, twelve months. Implemented computerized monitoring of account resolution (future files). Developed department training manual. A Conducted continuous quality (TQL) improvement reviews. A Prepared annual budget (staffing and equipment) to ensure they met patients and corporate needs.

University of Phoenix; 1601 Kapiolani Blvd. St. 1201; Honolulu, HI 96813. Completed: 6 Semester. HoursMajor: Information Systems. Degree: N/A (GPA 3.8)

Microsoft Professional Developers Summit (Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Modeler, SQL 7.0) Microsoft SQL 6.5 / 7.0. Visual Basic Insiders Technical Summit (VB 6.0 - Black Belt track) Microsoft Mastering Visual Basic 6.0 (Desktop Application Development) Microsoft Access 97 (Advanced) Visual Basic 5.0 (RDO) / 6.0 (ADO / RDO) Visual Voice 4.0 / Fax 2.3.

Active Server Pages. Microsoft Access 97/95. Visual Basic Application (VBA) SQL 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000. Oracle 8i (Light experience) Microsoft Developers Network.

Microsoft Independent Software Vendor Program. Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server (Beta 3 Release)

Write My Paper -
Responsibility Of Media In Democracy …

analysis in essays How to write your best essay ever! English biz has separate guides for each of the types of writing you'll meet on your course but this particular guide is probably the most important of them all. It will show you how to construct an on responsibility media, effective, well-structured argument-based essay. How do you feel when you're given an essay to write? Do you fill with f-f-fear?

W-w-wobble with worry? P-p-pour with perspiration? Well, here's a way that make the whole process more satisfying and enjoyable! Okay, he's off his rocker (but we won't worry as he's not real!). He's yet to discover that writing an essay is analysis 130 essays, never going to be an easy task, even for the best writers. But you're about to find out how it can be made much more straightforward , interesting and effective . Essay Of Mass. Oh, and likely to resume india gain you a significantly higher grade, too! So that's something to feel, well. just a little bit excited about! It's important to understand one thing before we start: unlike a maths or science question, an English essay question has no single 'correct' answer. You can breathe easy on that one.

It's just not like that. On Responsibility Of Mass Media. In an English essay there is no one 'answer' and nothing to 'prove'. That isn't to analysis of sonnet say there aren't wrong answers - there are. These are those based on 'mis-readings' of your texts. But what your teacher or examiner wants is a reasonable, informed, explained and well-supported view . In a nutshell, that's it.

An essay requires this from you: a succinct opening in which you give an overview of your response to the essay question. This is a kind of 'super-condensed' response that sums up your whole response in a line or two. you can add to the opening sentences, a very brief explanation of wh at aspects of the text brought you to on responsibility of mass media this view . If you can give, say, four - six aspects, then you are setting out the coming structure of your essay . There is no better way to begin an analysis of sonnet, essay than like this. From this point on you will never be left scratching your head wondering what to essay of mass write next. the remainder of the essay is merely a series of PEE paragraphs that, point by point, argue the case for to be on your what you have just stated. Each point (P) needs its own paragraph and to have support (E) from the text (either a quotation, or an explanation of some aspect of form or structure ) along with with an explanation (E) of essay on responsibility of mass media how the text brought you to such a view, the effects it created, the methods the 130 essays author used to create the effects and, finally, its relevance to the text, that is, the author's purposes . That's it.

Done and dusted! More detail below if needed. The secret of a good essay? Make it an argument ! An effective essay is a piece of writing that makes a strong and well-supported case for a stated viewpoint . The view it makes the case for on responsibility media is your response to the essay title or question . You'll have arrived at short hair vogue, after a couple of readings of the text, more if a poem, and one of which will be a so-called 'close-reading' when you annotate the text carefully in line with whatever the essay question asks, seeking out essay of mass, support as quotations or explanations of useful effects created by form and structure . So your essay starts with a clear statement of your opinion . It could be something like, as an correctness in australia essay, example: 'Shakespeare's theme of violence in essay of mass media, Romeo and india kofax, Juliet is shown especially effectively through the opening scene, as well as through the characters of Mercutio and Tybalt and of mass media, an analysis of these three dramatic aspects will form the basis of this essay.' The opening overview is sometimes called a thesis statement . The 'thesis' is your response, i.e. the heart of your 'argument'. It's what the essay goes on to be, to explain and support to essay on responsibility of mass media show that it is a view that is well - considered, based on the text and reasonable to hold . How To Ask Someone On Your. Essays are about opinions, not facts. This point is crucial to take on board. There is on responsibility of mass media, never a straightforward right answer to an essay q uestion or title. There are wrong answers, of buy a doctoral xiaoliang course - caused through, for example, misinterpreting the text; but the 'answer' to of mass media an essay question will always be a point of view . Buy A Doctoral Dissertation. Essays deal in opinions, not facts . This is why your teacher is looking to on responsibility of mass media read your views and why you have come to think in this particular way. How do you arrive at a 'thesis' or overview?

This is the tough part - there#39;s no getting away from that. Not least, this is because it puts to the test your knowledge of the text and your understanding of the essay title or question . India. The good news is essay on responsibility of mass media, that when it's done and done well, the remainder of the essay becomes much more straightforward and essay about holiday dickson, far more interesting to on responsibility of mass write, perhaps even a little exciting! The Outline Structure for an Effective Essay. As already stated above, this first paragraph needs to open with a clearly stated summary of your whole 'answer' along with an doctoral qi, equally brief summary of the aspects of the text you'll be analysing to on responsibility of mass show your stated view is on your dissertation committee, sound . It is these early sentences that provide the major 'signposts' that give your essay and its general direction. Importantly, you need to set a confident tone early on in the essay. This can be done by adding in a very few details to show you've grasped the text's big picture . This should be a brief comment (brevity is everything in the opening paragraph) on the major details of the story (poem or whatever) along with an on responsibility of mass media, equally brief statement of any relevant context , (that is the situation you feel brought the writer to want to write their text, including key aspects of their social , cultural and literary contexts ). This will, though, always need to be focused on the needs of the essay question . Notice how you are constantly seeking to avoid waffle and generalised 'bolted on' comments ; instead, you need to to be on your committee keep all you write tightly focused on essay on responsibility, the needs of the essay title or question. This is the bulk of the essay. It is a series of paragraphs each introduced with a new clear important and wholly relevant point . Sadly, it's all too easy to open a in ask someone on your committee, a way that inspires little confidence and which drifts from the essay essay question or argument. Avoid this by india kofax opening each and every paragraph in essay on responsibility, a way that is hair essay, clearly and directly developing the essay's 'answer' or argument . If you started by stating the four-six aspects you'll be covering in your essay, then you'll have no difficulty knowing what to write in these body paragraphs. This is where you restate, in a different form, your opening argument and give a brief list of the essay media major points you have made along with a comment about the wider implications and relevance of what you have found. It will help to in australia think back to of mass media the imaginary classroom situation.

What would follow on from the highly condensed 'answer' you gave to your teacher? Your teacher might say, 'Good, that's a fair view to hold - but why do you think that? Show me from the india text itself what made you think that way.' In the written essay, you'll need to be providing a whole lot more 'evidence' mainly in the form of quotations each one itself supported by a commentary derived from an on responsibility media, analysis of the india kofax quotation's literary and essay of mass media, linguistic content . However, with a central and guiding argument starting off and flowing through the entire essay, it now becomes much easier to search the ask someone on your dissertation text for aspects and quotations that will provide good quality evidence to support the essay's points. Each point and supporting quotation needs to be followed by an analysis and comment . Essay Of Mass Media. Some teachers call this the P.E.E. ( point example explanation ) or P.Q.C. ( point quotation comment ) system. This is needed to explain how and why the aspect of the text or the quotation 'works' within the context of the essay question and the originally stated argument. Certain key questions need to be answered concerning each quotation used: What techniques have been used to correctness too far essay make the language of the quotation effective? This means discussing the writer's methods , e.g. through the creation of realistic dialogue; the use of an effective metaphor; through vivid description; onomatopoeia; alliteration; effective stage directions, etc.

How does the of mass media method used affect the reader's understanding of the text and its themes (e.g. India. 'the effect of this passage is to create a sense of really being there for the reader. ')? Why was this method used (i.e. what was the writer's purpose )? E.g. 'At this point on the story the author wants to gain the reader's attention in order to begin exploring the overall theme of injustice. ' MARK GRABBING TIP No. 1! Begin all of your paragraphs in on responsibility of mass media, such a way that it is absolutely clear you are focused on how to ask someone dissertation committee, the essay question and on responsibility, its requirements, thus building up your overall argument. This will keep the essay on track and about holiday in port dickson, avoid the plague of poor essays: wandering, digression and waffle! What if your essay title isn't in the form of a question? When considered as a question, you will often find it is easier to of mass generate that all-important single main point of analysis of sonnet view to it - the main idea upon which you will then base the remainder of on responsibility media your essay . Here is an example of a main idea succinctly stated (i.e. thesis statement ) that could be used to create an argument essay from the india kofax above question: The remainder of this - or any other - essay must then be no more than a linked series of points with each point explained , developed and supported in a paragraph of essay on responsibility its own . These points must all be directly related to the main idea you have already explained in the opening paragraph, which itself is your response to the essay title or question. Remember that each point - each paragraph - must set out to explain , develop and support some aspect of your over-riding main idea and nothing more . In this example, the paragraph that follows the opening paragraph - the first of about holiday in port dickson what is called the essay on responsibility body paragraphs of your essay - could be based on ask someone on your dissertation committee, the point that the theme of ambition is shown through what Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are given by Shakespeare to say and do in Act One of the play.

The third paragraph of your essay - its second body paragraph - might then explore, develop and support how the theme of ambition is shown through these two characters in some part of Act 2, and so on. Below you'll find lots more detail and ideas for writing an effective essay but with luck, the on responsibility media above will have given you the correctness gone essay basic idea. Aim to 'integrate' words or phrases from the text you are studying directly into your own sentences (still using quotation marks, of course). Don't overdo this effective technique, but used sparingly, this use of 'embedded' quotations can help create a very impressive style, one that suggests you have a good grasp of the text and the essay question. Here are some examples of essay on responsibility of mass how to use embedded quotations.

The first is from the opening of John Steinbeck's novel, 'Of Mice and Men': 'Small and quick' George is presented by Steinbeck as a character in complete contrast to his friend, the lumbering and 'shapeless' Lennie. To Be On Your Dissertation Committee. Here is a similarly embedded quotation from essay on responsibility of mass J B Priestley's 'An Inspector Calls': As the Inspector says, 'We don't live alone' and this is an important message Priestley gives his audience. Finally, see how this can be done using John Agard's poem, 'Half-Caste': Perhaps Agard also wants his reader to ask someone on your dissertation 'come back tomorrow' with a different attitude towards those they might feel are in any way different from themselves. MORE TIPS AND MORE DETAIL! Essays take a great deal of on responsibility of mass media effort and dissertation committee, time and so deserve careful preparation. T he most common failing examiners find is a lack of essay on responsibility media understanding of the text on which the essay is based. This is to take the road signpos ted 'Failure'. But you're heading elsewhere. So. get to know your text well. You won't succeed if you don't!

I f you struggle with the buy a doctoral qi text, read it through again with a study guide to of mass hand. Also, talk the text over with friends or your teacher. There is more help with specific texts here . Many essay writers fail to create an initial main viewpoint or drift from this single focus. This loses marks as it leads to waffle , vagueness and generalisation . As you've read above, another common pitfall is to focus too much on the surface features of the text you are writing about. This happens when you write at length about the meaning of the text, i.e. by telling what happens in it. In effect, all you are doing when you do this is to retell the story of the text. You need to be discussing how and why the dickson author has created an effective text through careful, interesting and effective choices of style and language as well as structure . Essay Of Mass Media. M ore marks are lost if you forget the need to vogue support the points you make in each paragraph. A good idea is to try to use at least one quotation - or reference to the text - per paragraph. Remember, too, that this is an English essay and this means you need to reflect how authors use language and essay media, literary techniques in effective ways in their writing . Aim only to choose quotations that contain important elements in dissertation, them that will allow you to discuss in depth aspects of, for example, their literary style , language or structure. Consider discussing, for example, how the essay on responsibility of mass quotation acts to build tension , mood , character , a sense of place or how it helps explore one of the text's themes . Discuss, too, how the quotation works both at the point it occurs and as a contribution to the whole , i.e. the ask someone to be dissertation committee way it helps the writer achieve his or her purpose . This means you need to of mass discuss aspects of the quotation such as its effectiveness - which means discussing aspects of language , structure and style . 1. Resume India Kofax. DEVELOP A STRONG INITIAL FOCUS FOR YOUR ESSAY. The word 'essay' comes from a French word meaning 'attempt': your essay is essay on responsibility media, your attempt to argue for your point of view , a view that when succinctly expressed is in port, called a thesis statement . This 'thesis statement' needs to be an idea you developed based on an interpretation of whatever aspect of the text is asked in the essay question.

Interpretation means considering how a text operates at different levels ; it is your interpretation of the text that will be at the heart of the essay: an interpretation that must supports the overall thesis statement. 2. FIND SOLID SUPPORT FOR YOUR VIEWPOINT. Essay On Responsibility Media. You will need to search through the how to to be on your committee text and note down a series of aspects and quotations that can be used to on responsibility of mass support the in port overall view you have developed. Use 'post-it notes' to help with this or write the of mass media aspects/quotations down separately. Choose aspects or quotations that you can analyse successfully for the methods used , effects created and purpose intended . Buy A Doctoral. 3. Media. WRITE AN EFFECTIVE OPENING PARAGRAPH. Use your introductory paragraph to kofax state your point of view , i.e. Of Mass. your thesis statement. The purpose of your opening paragraph is to make clear your thesis statement - response to the essay question: that is, to explain the focus of your argument - your main idea or point of essay holiday in port dickson view. Stated clearly at essay media, the opening to your essay, this shows how you intend to answer the essay question and what general direction your essay will take. Following your thesis statement, it's a good idea to essay holiday dickson add a little more detail that acts to 'preview' each of the major points that you will cover in the body of the essay.

This opening paragraph will then act to show - succinctly - where you stand regarding the essay media questions and how you intend to answer it. Importantly, in doctoral dissertation qi, the opening paragraph of your essay you will also need to write an overview of the essay on responsibility media text, one that gives a succinct summary of the ' big picture ' of the text; importantly, too, of course, this must be focused on analysis of sonnet, the requirements of the essay question. Essay Media. Giving a succinct account of the doctoral dissertation xiaoliang qi big picture of the on responsibility text in the opening paragraph will show that you have engaged with and digested the detail of three key aspects of the essay: the buy a doctoral dissertation essay question, the text and essay on responsibility media, its author - perhaps also, a brief account of the author's context . Giving an overview suggests a confident approach and is a hallmark of the best essays. TIP: It is ask someone to be dissertation, always impressive to incorporate into your own sentences, using quotation marks of course, a short suitable quotation taken from the text. Some teachers call this using embedded quotations. Keep all references to the biographical background of the author and any aspects of his or her context entirely relevant to the essay question and - brief! Remember that this is not a history or a sociology essay so very few marks are awarded for this kind of background information (although that does not mean it might not be useful). The majority of marks in an English essay are awarded for the quality of analysis and interpretation you show - that is, an awareness of the author's uses of the English language and literary uses of this. If your essay title does concern aspects of context try hard to discuss context by deriving your comments from quotations rather than by merely discussing aspects of context; in other words allow the text to introduce the context.

TIP: avoid making simplistic and irrelevant value judgments of the media text or its author. Saying that Shakespeare is 'a wonderful author' or that you think 'Of Mice and Men' is 'really good' will gain no marks whatsoever - this is no more than a kind of waffle that fills space with empty words that add nothing useful to your essay. 4. Has Political Essay. USE THE REMAINING PARAGRAPHS EFFECTIVELY. Follow the opening paragraph with a number of essay on responsibility paragraphs that form the 'body' of the essay. Each of these paragraphs are there purely to expand on and support your originally stated overall viewpoint. Having stated your main idea in your opening paragraph, now you need explore this, develop it and provide support from the text for this. In the essay's body paragraphs your aim is to: follow the analysis system called P.E.E. or P.Q.C.

For more on this see here ; work through the text's structure logically and, highlighting via the correctness too far in australia use of of mass media quotations, explain how these led you to develop your point of view; comment on how the language of each of these parts led you to form your interpretation: why did the author choose this particular type of language to make this point in this way? How does it help a) the audience and short hair vogue essay, b) the essay of mass writer's purpose or theme ? discuss how this individual part of the text forms a useful structural part of the text by leading the reader towards an overall understanding of the themes, messages or purposes of the text; CRUCIALLY. each paragraph needs to develop a separate and buy a qi, individual point - one that will help to show how different parts and aspects of the text helped you develop your interpretation and viewpoint (this is the POINT part of essay media P.E.E.); A useful tip is to open each paragraph with a topic sentence . This is a sentence that clearly makes a point that is how to ask someone to be on your, developing your argument - your answer to the essay question - and, because it is, therefore, clearly focused on the essay question, it will keep your writing on track; Always aim to provide support for each of the points you make by referring directly to the text (this is the EXAMPLE part of P.E.E.). You normally do this by essay of mass media quoting briefly from a relevant part of the text but you might choose to describe an event. It's very important NOT to write a long description of WHAT happens. If you do you are merely 'retelling the story' - this loses many marks. In a play you also lose marks if you do not discuss aspects of the staging and in port dickson, stage action. You will need to follow each quotation with an explanation of and essay of mass media, a discussion on aspects of the language the author used in the quotation; this means discussing, for essay holiday example, how aspects of the essay on responsibility of mass quotations literary, poetic or dramatic language works, including mentioning the method the in port writer used, the effect the of mass language creates and the reasons this might have been done (this is the EXPLAIN part of P.E.E).

You should also aim to show how the quotation helped you develop your overall interpretation of the resume kofax text (this is essay on responsibility, also the EXPLAIN part of P.E.E). 5. CREATE A LOGICAL STRUCTURE. Gone Too Far Essay. Always work in a clear way through the on responsibility text, from beginning to end. Avoid starting your essay by short vogue discussing a point that occurs half way through your text: ALWAYS begin at the beginning! Many students begin discussing a text half way through or even near the end then go back to an earlier point. This ignores the work the writer puts in to develop an essay, effective structure to their text - and loses marks! 6. CONCLUDE EFFECTIVELY. Ask Someone To Be On Your Committee. The conclusion to an essay is important but causes problems for essay on responsibility of mass media many students.

It should leave your reader with a pleasant and logical sense of 'closure' - a 'wrapping up' of the main ideas behind the buy a doctoral essay . 1. Re-state in a different form (using rather different words) your opening argument. 2. Now bring together your main points (again, avoiding simple repetition of the same words): list or summarise the main points from the essay of mass media preceding paragraphs (use the of sonnet topic sentences from each paragraph to give you an idea). 3. End by identifying some of the of mass wider implications and relevance that arise from dissertation committee what you have found and essay, explored. The conclusion should consist of just a few sentences but these will need to be made to sound convincing and authoritative . It's crucial to keep the conclusion brief and to the point and, above all else, to introduce no new material at all. ALWAYS WRITE ANALYTICALLY , NEVER DESCRIPTIVELY. Here is an example of how many students go wrong; don't worry, you won't - but this is a very common mistake: In William Shakespeare's play, 'Romeo and Juliet', these are the first two lines of the 'Prologue' as spoken by 'The Chorus': 'Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene. Buy A Dissertation. ' What follows is a typical 'retelling': an 'overview' or 'translation' that gains no marks : 'Here, Shakespeare is saying that the essay on responsibility of mass media play is buy a xiaoliang qi, set in Verona where there are two dignified families.' Compare the above 'description' with this analytical and insightful interpretation : 'The opening lines of the Prologue are important because they paint a picture for the audience of what could and should be - fairness and essay on responsibility of mass, dignity. These words set up a powerful contrast to what is: the violence, hatred and bloodshed shown in the coming scene.

It will be against this violent backdrop that the ask someone to be committee pure love of on responsibility media Romeo and Juliet will have to struggle.' Which approach and style would gain the higher mark? STUCK FOR WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT? THERE ARE FOUR KEY ASPECTS THAT APPLY TO ALL TEXTS AND WHICH SHOULD FORM THE BASIS OF ANY LITERATURE ESSAY. FORM, CONTENT, STRUCTURE AND STYLE. This is so very often ignored despite the hair vogue essay fact that it provides the basis for the very best essays because it provides a subtle response. And subtlety always receives the highest marks ! When you write about a text at the level of its form , you analyse how aspects of it other than the meaning of its language have been used by the writer in important and effective ways. To give you an idea of the importance of form to a text, you yourself make use of the form of language when you speak loudly or softly , or when you chat or text a friend and use CAPS LOCK. Also, when you create short or long sentences or paragraphs you are affecting the look - the form - of your writing. This, albeit subtly, affects the essay of mass way the buy a writing is received and interpreted. A novelist makes use of form by writing in sentences and paragraphs of varying lengths (you can imagine the on responsibility of mass media effect a very short sentence, or a one-line paragraph, for example).

The use of dialogue (spoken words shown inside speech marks) is also an about holiday in port, effective use of form, as is the use of underlining , bold or italics - or, in essay of mass media, non-fiction texts, the inclusion of bullet points or sections. Poets are acutely aware of and very creative with the use of form. 130 Essays. A poet makes use of form, for example, by consciously splitting up sentences into the lines of essay poetry . This allows the poet to exaggerate a particular word by essay in port dickson placing it at the end of a line, or by rhyming it with a similar sounding word. A non-fiction writer makes use of form by using layout and appearance and by essay on responsibility of mass media adding illustrations and buy a doctoral qi, photographs , and so on. All writers use form by using patterns of sound , such as by using alliteration , rhyme , rhythm , onomatopoeia , assonance and so on.

A playwright, of course, uses form very differently. When your essay concerns a play, therefore, you'll definitely be losing marks if you ignore aspects of form. In a play, much of the 'meaning' is created not from language but from what you see happening on the stage - the staging and stage action. This includes not just what the actors do but what they wear , where they stand and so on - all potentially important formal aspects of the play that should find their way onto your essay. Form is essay, always worthy of analysis 130 essays comment when (but only when ) if it adds usefully to the meaning, i.e. the content of a text. Every word and phrase has a literal meaning . This is its basic dictionary meaning. It's sometimes called a word's denotation . E.g. 'In this story, the author's detailed description of darkness denotes the coming on of a storm'. This is a way of 'playing' around with a word's meaning that makes writing more vivid , emotional and interesting . Words and phrases can be used differently from their literal context and given what is called a connotation . Of Mass Media. Using connotation or figurative language , a writer can introduce layers of meaning - especially emotional meaning (don't forget that many words can create both meaning and feeling ). The most common way this is has political correctness in australia essay, done is to of mass use a word not for analysis 130 essays its literal meaning but for its metaphorical or figurative meaning. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass. Another way is to use a word that acts as symbolically and analysis of sonnet, represents something very different from its literal meaning. E.g. 'As well as suggesting the coming of a storm, the darkness also acts to media suggest a metaphorical darkness is taking over the character's mind. To Be Committee. In this way the darkness seems to be symbolising a kind of evil'.

Using a pun - a witty play on of mass, words - is another way that meaning can be played with in an interesting way. Punning works because some words, in a certain context, can have an ambiguous meaning - two possible meanings - one of which might be humorous. Irony is a key way that writers use to create layers of meaning. Sarcasm is irony, but this is a spoken form of irony that is intended to hurt someone's feelings by ridiculing some aspect of them. It's a crude, easy kind of irony not really subtle enough for writing. Irony is usually subtle , sophisticated , edgy and witty ; an altogether more intelligent use of language. But irony can also be difficult to recognise - yet it is probably true to say that irony is one of the most common means by which a sophisticated writer creates layers of has political meaning in a text . Irony works because when it is recognised, it engages the essay of mass reader very much more closely with the text. This is because, rather like solving a puzzle, there is gone too far in australia essay, a real enjoyment and satisfaction in unpicking the various levels of meaning created by the irony. Creating an 'ironic tone of voice' in writing is much harder than in on responsibility, speech because the original sound of voice and facial expression or body language of the speaker are absent.

To create an ironic tone (or any tone, for that matter), words have to analysis be chosen with great care. It is a key reading skill to be able to detect this as it tells you what attitude the writer is taking towards their subject matter. An example of irony occurs in an old story by O. Henry called 'The Gift of the Magi'. This story of poor young lovers ends with the boyfriend selling the one thing he owns of value, his pocket watch, in order to buy his girlfriend an expensive hair comb; equally secretly, she has all of her long hair cut off to sell to of mass a wig maker so she can afford to buy him. How To Ask Someone On Your Dissertation. a chain for on responsibility of mass his watch. Structure is the way a writer consciously 'shapes' a piece of writing in an attempt to make it as effective as possible for their audience and their purpose. It is important to comment on the structure of a text, e.g. Doctoral. 'The way the author slowly builds up the tension throughout this chapter helps create a feeling of real excitement and essay on responsibility media, mystery'.

Style is the way a writer or speaker consciously chooses language and language features to suit a particular audience to achieve a specific purpose . Holiday In Port. When you aim to convince your mum that Friday's party cannot be missed, you will consciously adapt your style to one that is more emotional and persuasive! Some famous writers have a particular style of their own that is quickly recognisable. John Steinbeck, Charles Dickens and William Wordsworth are three such writers - here, a writer's individual style is sometimes referred to as the writer's 'voice'. Your primary job when analysing and discussing a text is to comment on its style - on what are called the stylistic or language choices its writer has made, especially those that seem to you to have been chosen to create a particular effect to achieve a certain purpose. So. Media. if you are commenting on essay, the form and content of a writer's language, you are commenting on the writer's style . COMPARING TWO OR MORE TEXTS. Even though it's a central part of the mark scheme, and always made clear in the essay question or title, each year many students still manage to write their comparison exam answer or coursework essay and forget to compare and contrast the texts . Aside from not knowing the on responsibility media texts sufficiently well, failing to compare and contrast is the number one reason marks are lost in this kind of essay. When writing about has political gone essay, more than one text, your opening paragraph should be used to give the briefest details of each text (i.e. your writing needs to be succinct !). This will mean being even more careful and sparing when you write an overview of each text, in which you give the big picture . On Responsibility Media. There are two methods you can consider using when comparing texts: 1) Write about the first text fully before moving on resume india kofax, to the essay media second - still using the techniques outlined above; but when you go on to write about the second text, you must compare and contrast it with the first. 2) Alternatively, and this makes the most sense when thinking about the argument essay, you write about buy a, both texts as you proceed . Essay. This allows you still, as shown above, to create a central argument , one in which examples to support the points are taken from one or both texts as relevant to how to to be dissertation committee the point.

This second method is the more complex and sophisticated of the on responsibility of mass media two.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Role of Media Essay Examples - New …

Community Roundup: Thesis Skins, Designers, and Developers. As you know, we’ve been on fire for the last month and a half with the release of Thesis 2.1, a fresh new home page, the Social Triggers Skin, and the forthcoming Pearsonified Skin. But we aren’t the only ones who’ve been crushing it. Some of the essay media, power users in the Thesis community have been hard at work on their own Skins, too. Today, I’ll introduce you to a few of them, and in australia essay, I’ll also highlight some Thesis designers/developers who can help you take your site to the next level. Third-party Thesis Skins for Every Kind of Site. Looking for the perfect design for your Thesis site? There’s a Skin for that, and if we haven’t built the precise one for your needs yet, someone else in the Thesis community probably has. Let’s take a quick look at a few of the movers and essay of mass media, shakers who are creating Thesis 2.1-ready Skins that you can use right now.

A longtime fixture in too far essay, the Thesis Skin scene, Kolakube is responsible for Marketer’s Delight , a highly detailed, responsive Skin that is of mass media, focused on analysis of sonnet 130 essays generating leads and converting sales opportunities. Under the on responsibility of mass, talented direction of Alex Mangini (who is a Thesis master), Marketer’s Delight has grown to include a suite of drag-and-drop tools that make it easy to: add custom leads (like a feature box, email signup form, or even a video) to any page add eye-catching elements like rounded “orb leads” (which look just like the big circles on the DIYthemes home page) create fully-customized, unique landing pages that include persuasive design elements…without any code! The Hodder brothers (Matt and Mark) may have more experience than anyone else on this list when it comes to creating Skins, child themes, and custom WordPress designs. And that’s why it’s no surprise that their company, Themedy Themes, offers an impressive array of nine different Thesis 2.1-ready Skins tailored to how to to be dissertation committee, specific purposes. No matter what kind of media, site you want to vogue, run, Themedy Themes has a Skin that will not only on responsibility of mass suit your needs, but also make you look damn good in correctness too far, the process. (And be sure to check out the essay of mass, new Splash and Readyfolio 2 Skins—I know you’re gonna dig ’em!) Rick Anderson, who is the man behind BYOB Website and also the has political too far essay, best Thesis teacher on essay the planet, has created a collection of Thesis resources that includes some seriously powerful Skins. Although most of holiday in port dickson, BYOB Website’s resources require a membership to download and essay on responsibility of mass, use, some of resume, them—like a version of the essay on responsibility of mass, Agility Skin—can be downloaded for free. Rick builds his Skins with maximum flexibility in mind, and analysis 130 essays, this gorgeous site serves as a jaw-dropping testament to the malleability of the on responsibility of mass media, Agility Skin. Longtime Thesis veteran Nina Cross is opening a new Skin and design customization studio, and she’s offering an exclusive pre-launch discount for people who sign up to her email list before September 10.

For a sample of Nina’s work, check out this customization she did for Jenny Blake (running Thesis 2, naturally). Suffice it to say, I’m really looking forward to her upcoming Skins! Here’s another shop focused on on your cranking out Thesis 2.1-ready Skins: WP Thesis Skins — Sakthi offers a ton of essay media, Thesis Skins with various looks that should appeal to just about everyone. Thesis 2 Designers and Developers. For many years, we’ve highlighted Thesis designers and developers here on the blog, but today, I’d like to introduce you to a few design and development studios that are focusing on Thesis 2 customizations.

As I mentioned above, both Nina Cross and has political gone too far in australia essay, Puneet Sahalot provide custom design services for Thesis, but they’re not the on responsibility, only talented people rocking Thesis 2. Next, if you’re looking for a custom small business website built on the incomparable Thesis 2 engine, you should check out has political correctness gone in australia, Richard Barratt’s design studio, Richer Image. For savvy, responsive web design and development with a focus on marketing and conversions, look no further than Smarter, who recently released a picture-perfect design for England’s highest peak, Scafell Pike. Finally, I’d like to introduce you to perhaps the most active Thesis 2 designer on the planet today, Paul Suntup and his studio, ZelCreative. Check out on responsibility, these three killer designs, but I’m warning ya—you’ll want to hire Paul for buy a dissertation xiaoliang your next project! Know of Any Other Great Skins or Designers? If so, give ’em a shout out in the comments! Also be sure to share any awesome Thesis 2 customizations you’ve spotted out in the wild.

And who knows—if you link me something really gorgeous, I just might have to post it on Twitter #128512; About the Author: Chris Pearson, Thesis creator and DIY themes founder, is on responsibility of mass, obsessed with optimizing the web and making sure every last detail receives the attention it requires. You should follow him on Twitter here. If you enjoyed this article, enter your email below to india kofax, get free updates! How much does a custom thesis skin cost, on on responsibility an average.. Dinsan, prices are highly variable based on what the Skin is designed to do. Marketer’s Delight, for essay in port instance, contains quite a few purpose-built design tools for essay on responsibility of mass media marketers, and thus, it comes with a price tag of $67 (which I think is too low). Still other Skins are free, and as you might expect, they generally have fewer features than a purpose-built theme like Marketer’s Delight. The bottom line?

There isn’t a set price for Skins, and the cost could range anywhere from free to exceedingly expensive, depending on what the Skin is 130 essays, designed to do. Great list, Chris. I use skins from essay on responsibility media, three of the designers listed here. ALL are different but awesome for what I need on a per site basis. Thank you for short hair vogue the mention, Chris #128578;

Ditto that… Thanks for the mention Chris. #128578; Paul, Richard, and Reese—thank YOU for your excellent work and your enthusiasm for Thesis. Of Mass Media! It means more to has political correctness too far essay, me than you know #128512; Marketing Delight is really a nice one. Have used it even before Thesis 2.0 and love it. Thanks for the mention, Chris! Glad to be a part of the community #128578; Puneet, I have used several of your skins and essay on responsibility of mass media, love them.

Glad to hear that, Paul. Will be coming up with more Skins. I enjoyed your live interview on the webinar with Rick Anderson, the Master at about holiday, Teaching All Things Thesis, the other day! You’ve provided a great list of Thesis skin developers here. Right now, I only essay of mass media use skins developed by The Hodder brothers from Canada, but am looking forward to resume kofax, checking some of the others on essay this list out! So glad that I and dissertation qi, many others kept the essay of mass media, faith! Jupiter Jim Landers. So glad that I and many others kept the faith! We’ve finally reached a point where we can crank up the how to to be dissertation committee, benefits to essay of mass media, Thesis users on a consistent basis, and we’re really looking forward to 130 essays, being able to help more people make even better websites. WPThesisSkins and NXThemes skins are quite promising and MD3 is amazing skins ever! Having personally worked with Alex, Nina and Richard I can say Thesis has some very bright designers/devs behind it!

Lovin’ me some Thesis! You’re the man, Chris! I appreciate the essay on responsibility of mass, kind words #128578; In case anyone is interested, I do want to mention that I have only used skins from Themedy for over a year now. The code is clean and the Hodder brothers will always give you an answer to your questions on the forum within 24 hours and essay about holiday dickson, many times within the same day. They’re on the East Coast of on responsibility of mass media, Canada, so you can know the times zones. Has Political Too Far! Such great skins and great customer service. Also, the skins are always kept up to date with the latest version of Thesis. They’ve done such great work and provided such great service, I felt it incumbent upon myself to on responsibility, give them a big pat on the back and little plug here.

Hope you don’t mind. I don’t mind at kofax, all! In fact, I’m grinning from ear to ear over the fact that such solid people put their creative efforts into Thesis Skins. I’m the very definition of a “proud papa” right now #128512; I have been following Thesis for a long time, and you lost me at 2.0 but I’m planning on essay on responsibility of mass jumping back in headfirst with 2.1 so it’s cool to see what others have accomplished with your framework. Xiaoliang! All the designs look great, but more importantly they are FAST! Keep up the great works guys. So it looks like Thesis Love and NxThemes both sell the “Vocation” skin. Who was the original author? Am I trapped in on responsibility, an affiliate loop? Sonny, I’m so glad to see that you’re still open to the prospects of what Thesis 2 has to offer!

I’m confident that we’ll hit the sweet spot for ya #128512; Also, regarding the Vocation Skin, I’m not sure what’s going on there. I’ll try to get to the bottom of india, that today (and thanks for the heads-up). Thesis Love is the creator of the Vocation skin. WPNXThemes is the essay on responsibility, new site for NXThemes’ skins for purchase. Both of these guys have been cranking out some good lookin’ designs. It’s ThesisLove (me) who developed Vocation. NXThemes is simply promoting the skin as an affiliate. The buttons on NXThemes link to ThesisLove from analysis, where the skin can be purchased.

Hope it makes sense now. I may be wrong, but very few developers are actually incorporating the use of Schema markup in their themes. ThesisLove seems to have been the essay of mass, only developer incorporating the markup in their code. You’ve got a keen eye, Samuel. Buy A Xiaoliang! I’ll have to do some outreach to help Skin developers take advantage of everything Thesis has to offer. Nice job, looks like Thesis 2.1 is going to be well supported this time. The one thing I would like to see are a variety of essay of mass, skin options for photography/graphics portfolio and gallery sites.

Have never seen this from Thesis, yet this is kofax, a hugely popular category of on responsibility of mass media, sites. Curious why the Thesis 2.customization looks so horrible on essay holiday in port dickson iphone 5? Isn’t Thesis a true responsive theme? I’m confused. Betsy, Thesis is media, just an engine, so it cannot be “responsive” in the sense that you are referring to here. Thesis Skins, on the other hand, can indeed be responsive if the designer chooses to make them so.

Jenny Blake’s site is kofax, a custom Thesis 2 Skin that is essay on responsibility of mass, not responsive. Official Thesis Skins from DIYthemes, however, will always be responsive. I anticipate that Nina Cross’ Thesis Skins will be responsive, too. Curious to resume india kofax, know what’s up with your iPhone Betsy? It looks bloody great on essay on responsibility media mine!

I think she just wants the text to essay about, be bigger and on responsibility, not have to zoom in on about various parts of the page. Chirs, can Thesis Basic users purchase the SocialTriggers Skin? If yes then from essay on responsibility of mass, where and if NO then do you have any plans for it. Bilal, at this time, the buy a dissertation xiaoliang qi, Social Triggers Skin is only available as a bonus to Thesis Professionals. We will probably keep this as an exclusive bonus to entice people to essay on responsibility media, upgrade their licenses. Great list of talented designers Chris! I have to admit I am just getting my feet wet when it comes to in australia, implementing Thesis 2.1 and the Classic Responsive Skins. One minute I want all my social media buttons visible in the header and then I change my mind to create a custom header image…….decisions…. I am thrilled to essay media, get ideas about how I can integrate my business websites with some of the designs these skilled developers are producing. Danielle, one of the coolest things about Thesis 2 is the Skin Preview Mode, which allows you to see how your site looks with a particular Skin while your visitors continue to see your Current Skin (in your case, this is about holiday dickson, Classic Responsive). Using the Skin Preview Mode, you could activate any of these third-party Skins—and even tweak it precisely to your specifications—without affecting your current design.

This will allow you to on responsibility of mass media, integrate your business’ needs into any Skin without having to do so on the fly. Then, when you’re completely ready to switch to essay in port, a new Skin, you’ll be able to essay on responsibility media, proceed with confidence because you will have already worked out the kinks. Chris, just so I am absolutely clear on this if you have a 1.8.5 site you can install 2.1.2. Display 1.8.5 and resume kofax, work on 2.1.2 in on responsibility of mass media, preview mode with Classic Responsive until you have your new design complete then throw the switch to display 2.1.2. I have just taken over some sites with non-Thesis themes which are going to need updating, I presume that the same applies to them. Keith, that is NOT correct. Only Thesis 2 contains the Preview Skin Mode, and this operation is india kofax, only available when moving between Thesis Skins (and technically, Skins only work with T2+). I’m glad you updated the list of designers.

At least half of the previous list offered no way to contact them. Can Thesis 2.1 be used as is, without buying a skin, or is it so plain one must design over top of it? PCRoger, Thesis 2.1 comes with the Classic Responsive Skin, so your site will be 100% mobile responsive and ready to rock the media, second you install Thesis. If you want to change your design, you can experiment with the design options of the has political correctness gone too far in australia essay, Classic Responsive Skin, add your own Custom CSS, or even pick a new Skin and start from on responsibility of mass media, there. The choice is yours. Finally, if you’d like to see demos of our Skins, head on over to the new Skin demo page. Chris….looking to implement the marketers delight skin (already purchased) but I’m a Realtor that hasn’t yet learned to navigate thesis 2.x. Any of the custom designers mentioned above have exp with marketers delight and india kofax, available for hire? Thanks for your passion! Hi David!

I’m not familiar with any designers who specialize in customizing the essay of mass media, Marketer’s Delight Skin, but since you’re a customer, why not ask the essay about holiday in port, Marketer’s Delight forums? I think you’ll be able to find a seasoned designer there who is also eager to help you out. A *wave* from the Support Executive at Kolakube (for Marketers Delight). Hi Raaj – does the “wave” indicate that either you are available for hire or can recommend someone for marketers delight implementation/customization? Thanks! It indicates that I’m available #128521;

Shoot me on – raaj[at]raajtram[dot]com. Currently all my skin moved to So, i hope you can update help me. Thank for the mention! Got you covered, Truong! Chris, all the designs of NXThemes are rip-offs! you shouldn’t be promoting them. Naeem, according to essay media, Raaj, those designs aren’t rip-offs—they’re affiliate links.

Pearson, I guess what Naeem’s trying to say is that the resume kofax, original skins being sold by NXThemes (now WPNXTHEMES) are rip-offs. To a certain extent, I would agree there because quite a few of the media, skins there look very similar to themes from analysis of sonnet 130 essays, ThemeForest. A couple of them also seem to be complete replications. However, I an nobody to essay, judge. Just wanted to clear that in doctoral, the linked comment of mine, I was talking about the few promotional blog posts at essay, the NXThemes (not WPNXTHEMES) blog. The problem with Themedy is that you can’t purchase a single skin like you can with Genesis. It is analysis 130 essays, very, very, very frustrating and I believe, Thesis’ biggest let down. (Though, some of the 2.1 features are painful too: like box configs are a list and don’t tell you what page they’re on, which I know that you’re considering fixing Chris. ) In general, Thesis needs a big uplift in skin designers.

Tim, first, how is Themedy’s purchase setup “Thesis’ biggest let down?” Second, let me ask you a question in reference to your statement: Though, some of the 2.1 features are painful too: like box configs are a list and don’t tell you what page they’re on… Is Thesis’ interface harder to understand than PHP files containing hooked functions with convoluted conditionals to on responsibility of mass, control display on particular templates? While I am always focused on improving the resume india kofax, product, I think we at least have to be fair here.

With Genesis, you’re stuck in custom function land, and essay on responsibility of mass, Thesis 2 has freed you from these chains. Sup Chris Kross. Sorry, I meant, approaches like Themedy’s. (I want to ask someone, buy their themes but the model sucks. And yes, it’s not your fault.) My point about lack of quality skins (a few exceptions aside) still stands. Don’t get me wrong. I do like T2.0. Once I came to grips with it, it ruled. And recently I read a T v G review on the web, and stuck up for Thesis. Moreover, I still am developing on T2/Marketers Delight 3, I just have found T2.1 confounding… …in very specific areas – like, Skin Content list — a bullet point list with no indication which page it belongs to. I know you said you’ll figure niceties like that out later (and that’s fine, it’s your biz) but as a user, this directly prevents me from using it until this is ironed out.

(And yes, the doco needs fixing). I know others have pointed it out, and essay on responsibility of mass, I don’t wish to belabour the short hair, point, nor pollute the comments of this post (sorry!), but it’s niceties like this, and super-clear RTFM doco, that help (users evangelize). I guess it’s hard for you to essay on responsibility of mass media, please everyone and I recognise how much work goes into it, but I guess these things need to get taken seriously as it’s a paid product. Anyway, looking fwd to the continued improvements and evolution. Tim, I know you’re hung up on short hair vogue the Skin Content list, and like I said, we’ll definitely be doing everything we can to media, improve that over time.

Marketer’s Delight has more Boxes and resume india, more templates than either Classic Responsive or Social Triggers, so that’s probably why this seems like such a big deal to essay, you. That said, there is a finite number of how to ask someone to be, templates—probably 7 or less—on which any of those Boxes could actually appear. On Responsibility Of Mass! That’s a really small, manageable number. It’s possible that the template interface was confusing for you because it makes it seem like there are tons of templates. In reality, those are just the buy a doctoral dissertation, potential WordPress templates, and on responsibility of mass, Thesis creates most of ask someone on your dissertation, them automatically based on the top level templates (Home, Single, Page, and Archive). Once you understand that, you realize that it’s really easy to get the results you want, because there are only a few main templates on which your Boxes can reside.

For example, if you edit a Box in the Skin Content area and then later see that it appears on essay on responsibility a page where you don’t want it to how to ask someone to be on your, appear, you have two easy options: [1] If you don’t want the Box to appear on this page (as opposed to the template, which we’ll cover below), then you can visit the Skin Editor, create a new template, copy from Page template (or whatever template was active on essay of mass media this page), remove the unwanted Box, and save the template. Then, go back to short hair, the WordPress page editor, and select your new template in the Thesis Skin Custom Template dropdown box (on the media, right). Voila! [2] If you don’t want a particular Box to appear on any of the analysis of sonnet 130 essays, pages running a particular template, then you only need to visit the Skin Editor and remove the Box from that template (and hit save). Easy peasy. I actually did a demonstration of this exact task on a webinar last week with Rick of of mass, BYOB Website.

The entire operation took less than 30 seconds. (And yes, the essay about, doco needs fixing). Which documentation are you referring to essay of mass media, here? I’d love to take a look at analysis, whatever you felt was inadequate so we can improve it today. Great response, Chris. I love Thesis but haven’t made the 2.1 jump yet.

Can you suggest the best skin you’ve seen for podcasts? I’m looking for a new way to of mass, grab attention and to keep people coming back? Also, how hard is it to how to ask someone on your dissertation committee, change skins? Is it like starting over? Tim, Derek Halpern includes audio in his posts all the time, and his site is the basis for the Social Triggers Skin.

That said, you could easily incorporate audio players into any Thesis Skin, so I don’t know that it’s fair to say one Skin is better than another in this department. Finally, changing Skins is a one-click process, so it doesn’t get any easier than that. On Responsibility Of Mass! As far as “starting over” is essay, concerned, I guess that depends on what you mean and of mass media, what level of customization you require. Some folks could switch Skins and dickson, be fine with zero modifications, but most people have to do at least some tweaking to get their site precisely how they want it. If you’re familiar with switching WordPress themes, then you’ll find switching Skins to be slightly easier. Furthermore, switching themes entails a 100% overhaul, but Thesis is smarter than that—when you switch Skins, your main site data stays the same, so you only of mass media need to focus specifically on design details and 130 essays, not technical integrations (like Google Analytics, Google Authorship, etc.). Thesis keeps your mission-critical site details constant no matter what Skin you’re running, so in that regard, Skins are superior to WordPress themes. Thanks Chris, Thesis and you guys always exceed my expectations.

Boom! Glad to hear it #128512; Timbo, can I recommend Marketers Delight. If your aim is for media earballs (!), and opt ins, check it. I use it on a particular site, and love it. I will eventually cut my main site to to be, MD3.1 and T2.1 when I come to of mass media, grips with how they work now.

Thanks, Ill check it out. Analysis! Love this community! Gotta shout out to Puneet at! He’s so prompt and helpful, and I like working with his design. Glad you’re giving him props, too. The first and the foremost important element of a website nowadays is the website/blog loading speed. On Responsibility! Most themes/skins are designed focused on the looks, functionality, ease of use, etc. I have not yet come across a single designer who designs a theme to buy a dissertation, make it load fast. I understand, if we go for a good design, we have to sacrifice the loading speed a little.

However, at least take measures that can improve the overall page loading speed. A few examples of what I’m trying to essay of mass, say .. Combine JS and 130 essays, CSS files and minify them. Either use the Minify tool or Yahoo’s YUI compressor. Media! Not every blog owner knows how to minify/combine CSS and JS files.

Combining helps in analysis of sonnet 130 essays, reducing HTTP requests and thus helps in making the page load faster. Use Sprites for decoration images. I have not yet seen a single Wordpress theme where the designer cared to use sprites for decoration images like pointers, roll over images, css images, etc. Using sprites, you can cut off a huge number of unnecessary HTTP requests. PLEASE do not include unnecessary CSS code making the CSS file 100KB. Try to make the CSS file as small as possible. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass! There are different ways to make the CSS smaller by using the same DIV/CLASS on different pages. I mean, does it really have to be that huge? Do you really have to write a new div/class for resume each element in a block? I’ve seen such themes where designers have written CSS for of mass homepage, pages, post pages, etc. I generally use this tool in order to analyze the loading speed of theme demos.

I can easily judge how well a theme is designed. Last not but the essay about holiday dickson, least, validate your CSS and XHTML. If there is such a theme where the designer has done all of the above, I would love to buy it double the regular cost of the theme. Site loading speed is an important parameter while Google ranks your website and of mass media, webpages. Buy A Qi! If you really care for on responsibility of mass media your website, as a web admin, you have to do all of this if the theme designer doesn’t. Oh well #128578; Dev Duff, Thesis does the essay holiday, right thing in all the situations you’ve described. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven’t really bothered to on responsibility, look at this issue too closely yet. (Also, you can’t base anything off our theme demo pages because those include code necessary to qi, run Had you installed our Skins on any of of mass, your own test sites, you would have been able to see the dissertation, unmatched performance of Thesis for yourself. First, all of our Skins ship with only on responsibility of mass media a single CSS file and no separate JS files. This keeps the additional HTTP requests down to the smallest possible number—one, for the CSS file.

Also, it’s clear that you didn’t even bother to look through the default Skin CSS files. Both the short hair essay, Classic Responsive Skin and Social Triggers Skin stylesheets check in at an incredibly small 17kb (not even minified!). For complete stylesheets that include media queries for responsive design as well as a responsive, multi-level dropdown menu, the 17kb files are almost impossible to believe. I guarantee you will not find a more efficient stylesheet anywhere. Also, regarding minification, Frederick Townes of W3 Edge (creator of the of mass media, W3 Total Cache Plugin) has advised me not to minify my CSS file out of the box because it can affect proper caching.

Since that plugin is so widely used (as well as the Super Cache Plugin), I decided not to ship our Skins with minified CSS files. Further, you went off the reservation here: PLEASE do not include unnecessary CSS code making the CSS file 100KB. Try to make the CSS file as small as possible. There are different ways to make the CSS smaller by using the same DIV/CLASS on different pages. I mean, does it really have to be that huge? Do you really have to write a new div/class for each element in a block? I’ve seen such themes where designers have written CSS for homepage, pages, post pages, etc. Yes, that’s what other, crappy designers do.

That’s not what I do or what Thesis has ever done, as many others here will gladly attest. In fact, if there is how to to be on your dissertation committee, any one advocate of performance, efficiency, and lean markup, I am that guy. To lump me in essay of mass, with every other idiot out there is to not understand one bit of the journey I’ve been on for nearly 6 years now. Next, I validate every Skin before shipping it. Occasionally, I’ll make a decision that breaks validation, such as adding aria tags to analysis of sonnet 130 essays, help with the visually impaired.

I also chose to add some inline JS that controls the responsive dropdown menu reliably on every device. This is considered “invalid” by the validator, but it’s actually recommended by Google Page Speed Insights. I went with Google and accessibility on that one (and it’s clearly the right decision to boot). Finally, you said: If there is on responsibility of mass, such a theme where the india kofax, designer has done all of the above, I would love to on responsibility media, buy it double the analysis 130 essays, regular cost of the theme. Feel free to PayPal $394 to on responsibility, diythemes [at] gmail [dot] com. I’ll be looking forward to it! Pearson, thanks for the mention! More stuff coming soon – keep an eye #128521; Solid, Raaj! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

These are great resources. My website still runs on older version of thesis 1.8. I am really worried to upgrade. Main concern is that if the SEO stuff would carry over, if I switch and how would it impact my traffic. Also, I have do re-do the has political correctness gone too far, whole skinning again if I move to on responsibility of mass media, 2.1…Any migration options ? Your thoughts ? Kumar, your SEO data will indeed carry over to Thesis 2, so you don’t have anything to essay holiday in port, worry about there. Also, your traffic will either be unaffected or actually improve, simply because Thesis 2’s HTML markup is leaner and of mass, cleaner than Thesis 1’s. Finally, you asked: Also, I have do re-do the whole skinning again if I move to how to ask someone to be on your dissertation committee, 2.1…Any migration options? I just looked at on responsibility of mass, your site, and you basically have a modified version of the Classic Responsive Skin (though your site is on T1.8 and is not responsive). Since this is the case, it should be pretty easy for about holiday in port you to essay on responsibility, activate the Classic Responsive Skin and then apply your CSS customizations to it. In addition, you’ll need less custom CSS than before, simply because you’ll be able to achieve at least some of what you want from the new design options interface.

Finally, there is how to dissertation, no magic button to carry over of mass media your Thesis 1.x customizations into Thesis 2. The themes are 100% different, and the HTML and CSS needed to target various elements has changed (substantially in some cases). Thanks Chris for the confidence and explanation. Sure, I will switch over soon. How about the custom_functions ? Can I at least use those in 2.1 ? Because, I am using custom_functions for many of the thesis customizations. You can use these custom functions in the new custom.php file Kumar, it works the same, only you may have to revise your functions a tad and change the hooks your actions are being plugged into to buy a xiaoliang qi, new thesis hooks.

Also, Kumar, one of the essay of mass, main benefits of holiday dickson, Thesis 2 is that you’ll no longer need a majority of your custom PHP. With T2, you can do most of the essay of mass media, things that used to on your dissertation, require hooks within the interface, so this will significantly reduce the amount of custom code you need to on responsibility, run your site. Here on DIYthemes, for example, I was able to reduce the about holiday in port dickson, custom codebase by over 80% after switching most of the site over to Thesis 2. I am currently working on some really awesome skins for thesis 2.The site will be launched within a month.Hope everyone in media, the thesis community will love it #128578; Looking forward to ask someone dissertation committee, it, Gowtham! You rock, Chris! I appreciate all of the work you’ve done to make Thesis 2.1 incredible. I’m so frickin’ excited to get my Thesis Skins out into essay the community and vogue, I promise there will be many more skins from me in the future.

Stay tuned #128578; Obviously, this is gonna be fantastic. I’m looking forward to media, September 10th! Great stuff as always. Will launch my redesign on Thesis 2.1 next week. Has Political Gone Too Far! Temporarily here. You’re off to a killer start, David.

Hit me up on Twitter when you go live with the new design! Will do Chris and thanks. Have a shop I run with a friend local to essay on responsibility of mass media, me and ask someone on your committee, have just launched that on Thesis 2.1 with WooCommerce. Also used Serge’s box to essay on responsibility of mass media, make WooCommerce integration a sinch with the Thesis template interface. I would say his work is worth a mention on this article. David, your site looks fantastic! And yes, I need to profile Serge and of sonnet 130 essays, a couple of other Box-makers in essay on responsibility media, an upcoming article. Essay About In Port! They’re already proving indispensable to the community! Appreciate the kind words. Yeah, that is for on responsibility of mass sure! I have been working on a html_container extension which adds html5 data attributes which is cool but still toying with it a bit since I have a few other requirements for the box have a colleague working on it with me at the moment.

What is your email to send a copy when it is done? Thanks for mention, I am very happy to be in the part of kofax, Thesis Community. We are planning to dedicate some more niche skins that could love by every Bloggers and Internet Marketers. Thanks for the mentioning sites to buy skins! Gonna purchase some skins! Cheers #128578; Are there plans to release official DIY skins on an ongoing basis, or just defer to third parties to fuel the skin market? Seems to me, doing so would be a huge opportunity to not only build the Thesis user base, but also add another large revenue stream. Chris, absolutely!

This is our core business model. The only reason we didn’t sell Skins from essay media, 2008 until now is because Thesis 1 (and every other premium WordPress theme that’s currently available) could not handle Skins in an efficient, bulletproof manner. I developed Thesis 2 to be the platform upon which Skins (and other reusable website parts) could be built and distributed. Now that Thesis 2.1 is here and the platform is has political correctness gone in australia, stable, we will be cranking out Skins and expanding our product offerings. Really Awesome work by thesis . next going to on responsibility, purchase Thesis. I am new to this theme and i found it today/ I liked it and i have a question. Is Thesis a theme only which installs on Wordpress or its based on ask someone dissertation a special framework? If its framework based, whats that framework? Good work, and thanks for the mention! Great list, Chris.

I use skins from three of the designers listed here. Essay Of Mass Media! ALL are different but awesome for what I need on a per site basis. I am redeveloping my site using the Social Triggers Skin and Thesis 2.1. I have been told by the web design team I hired that ejunkie is not compatible with the social triggers skin and Thesis 2.1 and have suggested using the correctness gone too far in australia essay, woo-commerce-thesis-full-integration-pack” plug-in. On Responsibility! I would like to use ejunkie. Are they accurate? Am I forced to gone too far in australia essay, use woo-commerce? Phil, I don’t know the specifics of essay on responsibility of mass media, ejunkie integration with Thesis, but I do know that Woo Commerce works with the Plugin your team has suggested.

In all likelihood, ejunkie requires a bit of hair, tweaking to get its product templates to essay of mass media, work (this is common with ecommerce Plugins), and on your dissertation, that’s precisely what the Woo Commerce Integration Plugin does. Essay On Responsibility Of Mass! I’m not aware of a similar Plugin for ejunkie at holiday in port, this time, so Woo Commerce may indeed be your best bet here. Thesis developers are doing a great job! By the way, the skins seem interesting! #128578; is it compulsory to buy a skin or can i create ? will you give any free skins? Even though i have professional plan . Srinu, every Thesis license comes with the of mass media, Classic Responsive Skin, and the Basic Plus and Professional licenses come with two additional Skins—Social Triggers and Pearsonified. In addition, you are welcome to create your own Skins, and there is unlimited potential here. If anyone knows of a skin for short hair essay thesis that looks similar to essay on responsibility of mass, pinterest I would love to know about it. I hate the way my blog posts look now (mostly text and sociable icons).

I will go through the list of about dickson, resources that you posted but if anyone knows off bat of a Pinteresty skin please let me know. On Responsibility! Thanks! #128512; I’m a 10 year web developer and use Thesis almost exclusively for of sonnet 130 essays new and current clients….examples on Thesis are (Thesis 2) and (Thesis 1.8) and (thesis 2). I love Thesis and would be grateful to essay on responsibility, be considered as a Thesis friendly developer! What skin does Smart Passive Income use? In the “page source” it says SPI but I think that is just the site acronym. So I guess it is custom made? Mark, that is a (really awesome) custom Skin commissioned by Pat Flynn for of sonnet his re-design.

Thesis is more than just a WordPress theme—it’s a community of wonderful people who are dedicated to on responsibility media, building better websites . Buy Thesis today to put your website on kofax the cutting edge, and essay on responsibility, you’ll also be able to in australia essay, learn from the Thesis pros in our members-only forums! All text and design is copyright 2008–2017 DIY themes, LLC. All rights reserved.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
The role and responsibility of the media! - UNITAR

Arts/RON MUECK- Australian Hyperrealist Sculptor term paper 41857. You have taught me how to fall in love, You are the song that I could only have, And with that love, I’ve learned to let go, Though deep in my heart, I love you so. Thank you for the pains that made me cry, Now the essay media tears that I once had went dry, Thanks for hurting me day after day, Now my love for you has faded away.

Thank you for your untrue promises, For telling me lies and your sweet caress, My trust for you slipped away from of sonnet my mind, All your lies, I cannot leave behind. I want you to know that I am happy now, Hating you made me stronger somehow, I have survived with my feet on the ground,

I lost you, but someone I have found. Australian hyperrealist sculptor, London-based Ron Mueck is as mysterious as his sculptures. Born in 1958, he spent much of media, his youth forming toys as his parents were toymakers. Mueck is wedded to a scriptwriter, Caroline Willing. They have two daughters. His road into of sonnet 130 essays, the sculpture world was initiated by his mother-in-law, hastened by dealer and collector Charles Saatchi, and nurture by the leading gallerist in London, Anthony d’Offay, who also displayed the works of Gilbert and Lucian Freud, George, Joseph Beuys, Robert Mapplethorpe, Gerhard Richter and Andy Warhol at his Dering Street place. Of Mass Media? He had no proper education in art and he bypassed art teachings to go directly into hair vogue, childrens television, followed by into model-making and on responsibility cartoons for analysis of sonnet 130 essays the marketing industry. In time, Mueck concluded that photography practically demolishes the physical existence of the original object, and so he shifted sculpture and fine art. Still in his advertising years in essay of mass 1996, Mueck was requested and paid to create something that would be highly realistic, and was wondering what stuff would do the trick. Hair Vogue? Latex was the most common, yet he desired something harder and more accurate. Fortunately, he saw a small architectural decoration on the wall of essay of mass media, a boutique and made inquiries as to the fine pink material’s nature.

It was fiberglass and Mueck has made it his marble and bronze since then. Mueck shifted to fine art in 1996, joining forces with British Paula Rego, his mother-in-law and one of the hair essay leading modern painters in the world. Her work suitably copes with the mysterious side of fairytales and myths. However, she had a problem. She wanted a replica of Pinocchio for a work of art she was functioning on for an exhibit at Hayward Gallery in London.

The figure of Pinocchio is the typical personification of truth and dishonesty. Essay? She requested her son-in-law to crackle up something to create small form as a piece of a representation she was screening at the Hayward Gallery. Mueck was introduced to about holiday in port, Charles Saatchi who was instantly overwhelmed by his work and began charging and collecting his works. Essay Media? Mueck moved ahead to create his own business in London, making photo-realistic animatronics and how to on your committee props for the advertising business. Even though highly comprehensive, these props were typically intended to be photographed from one precise position hiding the muddle of construction noticed from the other part. His previous sculptures were formed with fiberglass, but lately he has started to work with silicone, which is more elastic and allows greater easiness in on responsibility media implanting hair and shaping body parts. It was after 15 years of short hair vogue essay, Mueck’s career as a puppeeter and model maker that he was given an opportunity of working in special effects for such moviess as Labyrinth, a fantasy epic starring David Bowie in 1986. This resulted to the part which Mueck made Dead Dad, honoring the loss of essay on responsibility, his father by a smaller than life-size sculpture, which fascinated Brooklyn Museum’ visitors when it was included in the show Sensation being incorporated in the Sensation exhibit at the Royal Academy the next year. Dead Dad is a rather haunting silicone and about holiday in port mixed media carving. It is the only effort of Mueck's that makes use of his own hair for the finished creation. Mueck progressively desired to construct realistic sculptures which looked ideal from all angles.

It was through this work that Mueck initially achieved worldwide attention. Mueck's masterpieces authentically reproduce the tiny feature of the human body, yet play with level to produce confusingly raucous visual images. Essay Of Mass? In 1999, his five metre high sculpture Boy was featured in the Millennium Dome and displayed in the Venice Biennale soon after. More freshly, expositions at the National Gallery in London and at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sidney incorporated work conceived throughout Mueck’s two-year residency as National Gallery’s Associate Artist. One of Mueck’s sculptures, Pregnant Woman, an eight-foot-high mother with feet evenly planted and arms crossed overhead, a downward glance. It was a gigantic self-portrait of his head, and a little, hopelessly weak old lady tucked up in bed. It was bought for $461,300, the highest cost paid at hair essay, the time for art by an existing Australian by the National Gallery of essay media, Australia, in Canberra. Huge, notoriously and gangly bashful, his obsessive idea has created this sculpture. Elsewhere, a baby rests on its tired mother's stomach as she looks upon it with barely covered alarm. Through his meticulous masterpieces, which are constantly either smaller than life-size or enormous, Mueck discovers the in port dickson indistinct connection of reality to artifice.

Mueck clarifies the origin of Big Man, one of essay on responsibility of mass media, his works and presents an how to ask someone dissertation explanation of his method—a bold edition of traditional principles in defiance of computer-supported design. Part sensitive, part willed, his multi-staged procedure engages a run of discoveries and experiments. He exposes the media need of essay holiday in port, creating discerning adjustments to make the most of the emotional and physical quality of his figures. Eventually, Mueck’s accomplishment centers on essay on responsibility of mass media control and india kofax faith. Through mastery of his resources in a seamless, apparently natural approach, he stimulates our motivation to believe in essay on responsibility of mass images that our thoughts keep alive. A most important show of his work was exhibited in Edinburgh as part of the Royal Scottish Academy Building’s Edinburgh Festival until October 1, 2006. Short Hair Essay? A solo exposition of of mass media, his nine works was revealed at the Brooklyn Museum from November 3, 2006 until February 4, 2007. This solo exhibition of his works, recognized for how to ask someone to be dissertation committee his unusually lifelike, compassionate representations of his themes, incorporated five major latest works commissioned by Paris’ the Fondation Cartier pour l'Art Contemporain, where they were freshly presented to an keen viewers of 75,000 guests.

Additional masterpieces on loan from North American compilation are included to the Brooklyn show, the only United States presentation before the exhibit takes a trip to the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa, from 2 March to 6 May 2007 and arranged by the Fondation Cartier pour l'art contemporain in Paris, in on responsibility of mass media partnership with the holiday in port dickson Scottish National. Gallery of Modern Art the National Gallery of Canada and the Brooklyn Museum. Media? Five works in the show were commissioned by the Paris’ Fondation Cartier pour l'Art Contemporain on sale from November 2005 to February 2006 and tour to the Scottish National Gallery of doctoral dissertation xiaoliang qi, Modern Art, Edinburgh from August to essay on responsibility, October 2006. The extended Brooklyn Museum production is organized by the Deputy Director for Art, Charles Desmarais. There is an overwhelming debate over illusionism, naturalism and realism on Mueck’s works. A positive sincerity and freshness of idea distinguish him from the nonchalant mockery of a lot of of his colleagues who also explore approaches of india kofax, realism. Most of all, Mueck is a master at organizing tensions that both magnetize and on responsibility of mass isolate. His sculptures invite close-up assessment of veins, blemishes, hairs, and appearance, taking an individual on a psycho-topographical expedition. If one stares long and resume kofax intensely enough, that person could experience a ghastly beauty.

However, the similar verisimilitude produces a strange distance that is as evenly penetrating of our present existential condition. Mueck is an expert of increasing the sense of the sight, producing a bodily wisdom to the emotional. His works control a mysterious capability to astound with obsessive outside detail and powerful psychic release. Engaging and uncontrollably well-liked, they reveal our need to on responsibility media, validate our compassion to humanity, even as they frustrate our efforts at full revelation. PERSONAL STATEMENT- MBA GRADUATE SCHOOL. One of the most essential decisions in a person’s life is choosing a career he will pursue.

A choice of a career must reflect a person’s goal and aspiration. One must also consider his personal preferences and the journey he wants to explore. India? It must enhance his skills, as well as promote his abilities to serve others. I developed strong research skills during college, having completed several research papers and my thesis and the topics covered in these papers brought me a stronger insight to the changes taking place in the business world both locally and internationally. This internship in college gave me my first insight into essay media, working within an organizational atmosphere and also a unique vantage point from which to essay holiday in port dickson, learn about the changes taking place in essay on responsibility the local business community. Essay? I played a strong supportive role to experienced staff evaluating and implementing changes to operational procedures, especially budgeting work.

One important aspect of essay of mass media, my work was to follow the how to on your dissertation processes that form the foundation of long and short-term financial planning or changes to essay, operations management. The insights I gained offered me strong support and knowledge when I had the chance to apply these experiences to my career life. As a professional manager, our goal is to has political correctness gone, provide system development and system integration services for our clients and it is essential that every project is managed according to strict financial evaluation and of mass control to ensure our cost effectiveness and competitiveness. I handle short and long term financial administration and too far in australia investment planning needs to alterations to our financial reporting techniques to ensure that we maintain a close allegiance to national accounting regulations as these develop to reflect changes in the business community. In order to cope with the essay media changing environment and progress of the business world, I need to pursue the advantages provided by a diverse university, which can paved the how to to be on your way to creativity, discovery, individual and professional development. I have found my work as a manager to be very fulfilling and also very enlightening of the future of on responsibility, both my profession and of industry in general. Finance has become one of the most important aspects of future business development. Without the right planning and investment decision making companies do not have the efficiency or resources to realize their dreams within a very competitive market. The role of the manager has taken on new breadth and dimension as functional departments further deepen their interaction to build more dynamic corporate models. As a responsible employee, I need to further gain highly developed knowledge on the importance of the about in port dickson financial function and essay media the significant assistance that I can be in about teaching other departments about the need for efficiency, uniformity and planning to develop a more effective and essay on responsibility of mass competitive organization. I want to learn more about the crucial role in corporate financial planning and expansion.

The mission of Baker College is to offer superior higher teaching and education which allow graduates to be successful all the way through rewarding and demanding professions. The Baker College Center for Graduate Studies is dedicated to improving the management and analytical skills of students to correctness, develop their value to businesses and society. On Responsibility Media? This school strives for too far superiority in the distribution and creation of knowledge that is grounded in scientific theories and intended toward enhancing the management career and application. The Baker College Center for Graduate Studies attains its duty through the execution and creation of of mass media, general management programs and how to on your dissertation educational programs, as well as through shifting, printing and performing society research that is of importance. The role of the MBA is something I view as critical in achieving such career goals in on responsibility media a more time and cost effective manner, as well as bringing me the chance to develop global vision and comparative skills from studying alongside talented professionals from around the world. It is my desire to short vogue essay, accomplish and MBA program in an institution that would enhance my teamwork and leadership skills, and at the same time give worth to essay on responsibility of mass, moral behavior, as well as value a the quality of education and respect for other people. I believe that this prestigious school would provide me with advanced education in business. Hence, I can also share my skills and ideas to other learners.

Furthermore, with my good educational record and analysis of sonnet unique working experiences, I can give pride and honor to this influential school. My aspiration to further boost my understanding and essay on responsibility of mass learning of highly developed management system is one step of essay about holiday in port dickson, my preparation for a career change. The practices and essay vision that would result to a better profession and learn how to relate more complicated logical methods in the business are the things I expect to learn. This is hair vogue essay eventually in line with my goal to seek a more challenging work, to handle my subordinates with concern and essay on responsibility media responsibility, as well as play a more essential position in company development and decision making. I consider operational competence and finest leadership is achieved only through valuable management and essay that formal leadership education would let me improve the views and logical development skills to become a well-educated and effective executive. If I would be fortunate to be enrolled in a top MBA program, it would offer me the opportunity to gain from the learning of essay of mass, other management level experts. I determinedly agree with the value of holiday in port dickson, such a program. It is both concentrated and cost efficient as an educational means and essay of mass media I am persuaded that I have the credentials and qualifications to resume, be enrolled in an MBA program. MBA is something I believe to be important in accomplishing career ambitions in a cost effective manner and providing me the opportunity to improve comparative abilities and global ideas. There is truthfully no other enlightening curriculum that is as valuable in essay media accomplishing a level of superiority and insight as the MBA.

I think that it would be really satisfying to contribute my experience and ideas in an educational setting where I am convinced I would benefit and become a better professional. Baker College (2005). About Baker. Retrieved April 24, 2006, from. Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on how to to be any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the on responsibility media entire process and will receive the paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for a lifetime.

The service is totally confidential and all client information is kept private. We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of dissertation xiaoliang qi, service apply).