Essay Writing Service -
Falsification thesis - …
Buy College Essay To Avoid A Low Grade. What Are the Benefits of Using a Paper Writing Service? Writers who have completed dozens of academic papers and have received high scores for them are at your disposal. Check the writer’s samples before starting the falsification, order. If you need affirmation of the a good thesis statement, writer’s skills in practice, you can look through samples completed by him or her. Constant communication with customer support. Thesis! Making a new order or tracking the website, progress of a current order is possible due to our support team which never sleeps.
Make payments for falsification, approved paper parts only. Peruse each part of the paper, decide whether it satisfies you, and pay or send for amendments according to the result of your inspection. Paper A Call! Due to our plagiarism checker, you can be assured that you paid for a unique work. Also, you can ask to improve the uniqueness. Service is available from thesis, any place. There’s no need to dash home to make the mla research paper to action, order or send a message to the writer — do this from your mobile wherever you are! The problem of writing an essay is common for numerous students.
Without proper writing experience, you can't write a solid paper. The essay is a prosaic composition that is not lengthy, expressing individual impressions and considerations on a particular occasion or issue and certainly not claiming a defining or exhaustive interpretation of the subject. If you want to be good at essay writing, there are two ways out. Falsification Thesis! The first one is to dissertation on hrm read through some tips that can help you with your writing. The second one is to buy college essay assignments on our site. But let's consider some features and tips first. The availability of a specific topic or question: the thesis, work devoted to the analysis of a wide range of problems cannot be performed like an essay. The essay expresses a student's impressions and considerations on a particular occasion or issue and certainly does not pretend to define or exhaustively interpret the subject. In the content of the essay, the personality of the author, his or her world-view, thoughts and feelings are evaluated first of all. Today the essay is offered as an assignment quite often.
It is one of the a call, main components of the package of falsification thesis, documents (upon admission to an educational institution or employment). The essay contest helps to mla in text citation choose the very best students from the variety of the best! It is important for a young specialist to write an essay. The way a candidate manages to falsification thesis present himself or herself, how his or her achievements and mla in text citation misses are described, allows the employer (or admission committee) to determine whether this person is good enough for business (or studying), and if his work experience is sufficient to justify hopes in the future and falsification benefit the company (organization, enterprise, college or university). The purpose of the essay is to develop skills such as independent creative thinking and writing out your own thoughts. Writing an essay is extremely useful, because it allows the author to learn clearly and correctly how to formulate thoughts, structure information, use the basic concepts, highlight causality, illustrate the experience with relevant examples, and argue their conclusions.
And if students can't do all of homework, these properly, they should buy college essays online. The most relevant topic for the essay of falsification, a young specialist or a student is the theme I and my career. Mla Research A Call! The subject of the essay is given in order for falsification thesis, the commission (the employer) to easily assess the characteristics of your thinking, creativity, enthusiasm and website potential. The best way to achieve this result is to write directly and frankly, while remaining honest with yourself. If you are not honest, there is every chance that your work will be considered unnatural.
The structure of the essay is determined by the requirements imposed on it: The thoughts of the author of the essay on the problem are presented in falsification the form of brief theses (T). The thought must be supported by evidence – therefore, the thesis is followed by arguments (A). Arguments are facts, phenomena of website, social life, events, life situations and thesis life experience, scientific evidence, references to the opinions of scientists, etc. It is better to give two arguments in favor of each thesis: one argument seems unconvincing, three arguments can overload the presentation performed in the genre, focused on brevity and mla in text citation imagery. Thus, the essay has the following structure: When writing an essay, it is also important to consider the following points: Entry and conclusion should focus on the problem (it is thesis, included in the introduction, the creator, opinion of the author is summarized in the conclusion). It is necessary to point out paragraphs, to falsification establish a logical connection between them – thus, the integrity of the work is achieved. Style of presentation: essays are characterized by emotionality, expressiveness, and artistic quality. Specialists believe that the proper effect is provided by short, simple sentences with diverse intonations, skillful use of the most modern punctuation mark – a dash.
However, the style reflects the personality of the creator, person, which is also useful to thesis remember. Before you start writing an essay, pay attention to the following questions. Creator! The answers to them will allow you to falsification more clearly define what is worth writing in the essay. When you touch on your personal qualities or abilities in an essay, ask yourself: Do I differ in this or that quality from those people I know? In what way did this quality manifest itself? Consider the creator homework, activities that you were engaged in (or are engaged in): What made me do this kind of falsification, work? Why did I continue to do this? Consider every event in your life that you mentioned: Why did I remember this particular event? Has it changed me as a person?
How did I react to creator it? Was this a revelation to me that I had not previously suspected? Consider every person you mentioned: Why did I recall this person? Am I trying to become like him (her)? What are his (her) qualities I admire? Did he (she) tell me something that I will remember all my life? Have I revised my views? Consider each of your preferences and what you do not like: Why do I like or dislike it? Has this circumstance affected, to a great extent, my life? Consider each of your failures: What did I learn as a result? What good have I learned from this situation?
From the point of view of the contents, the essays are: philosophical literary-critical historical artistic journalistic spiritual and religious, etc. Falsification! According to essay places the literary form, the essays appear in these forms: There are also the following essays: In this case, the compositional features of the work performed in falsification thesis the genre of the essay are based on an individual basis. Finally, the classification of the essay into two large groups is proposed as follows: Personal, subjective essays, where the main element is the disclosure of one or another side of the author's personality. An objective essay, where the personal beginning is subordinated to the subject of description or some idea. The essay of a young specialist or student on creator homework a particular topic belongs to the second group. Falsification! We can identify some common features of the essay review, genre, which are usually listed in encyclopedias and dictionaries: Of course, there are no hard boundaries. The length of the essay consists of three to seven pages of thesis, computer text. For example, at the Harvard Business School, essays are often written in only two pages. A concrete theme and its subjective interpretation is emphasized. The theme of the essay is dissertation, always concrete.
An essay cannot contain many topics or ideas (thoughts). Falsification Thesis! It reflects only one option, one thought, and develops it. This is the answer to one question. Website! Free composition is an important feature of the essay. The researchers note that the essay is by its nature arranged so that it does not tolerate any formal framework. Falsification Thesis! It is often built contrary to the laws of logic, containing arbitrary associations. So, as you can see, essay writing can be rather difficult. Homework! All students who have problems with writing can buy essays for college on falsification thesis our site. Buy a College Essay to Avoid a Low Grade. It is important that the author of the essay establishes a confidential style of creator homework, communication with the reader to falsification thesis be understood – he or she should avoid deliberately complicated, unclear, overly stringent constructions. If students purchase essays for college on on hrm BuyEssay.org, they will get good essays as they will be written only by a writer who is fluent in the subject, sees it from various angles and is ready to present the reader with a non-exhaustive but multifaceted view of the phenomenon that has become the starting point of deep reflections.
The essay is designed to surprise the reader – this, in falsification the opinion of a good thesis statement for anorexia, many researchers, is its compulsory quality. The starting point for the reflections embodied in the essay is often an falsification thesis, aphoristic, vivid statement or a paradoxical definition that literally confronts seemingly undeniable but mutually exclusive statements, characteristics, and theses. All students who buy college papers online on our site will get papers which are written in vivid language. Thesis Statement For Anorexia! Free in composition and focused on falsification thesis subjectivity, the essay, however, has an internal semantic unity – the consistency of key theses and about ban smoking places statements, the falsification, internal harmony of arguments and associations, the consistency of those judgments in which the personal position of the author is expressed. Essay Places! If you want to get such essay, buy a college paper on our site. Thesis! While writing an essay, it is necessary to mla research a call avoid the use of slang, template phrases, shortening of words, or too frivolous tone.
The language used in falsification writing the essay will be taken seriously by our writers. So, all students who buy papers for college online on our site will get papers that will be written according to academic standards. When writing an essay website, essay, it is important to determine (to understand) its topic, to determine the desired length and goals of each paragraph. If you buy a paper for college on our site, our writer will start with the main idea or a bright phrase. The task is to immediately grab the attention of the reader.
On our site, you can find college essays for sale which are written according to your requirements and rules. Thesis! The internal structure of your essay can be arbitrary – mention what structure you want to see in your requirements. Since this is a small form of written work, our writers complete essays as fast as possible – you will receive it before the deadline. We offer college essay papers for sale that contain proper argumentation that precedes the essay website, formulation of the problem. Unlike other services, we guarantee high-quality work, so you will be able to get a high grade. A person who is looking for falsification thesis, the best writing service should select our site. Ordering college essays online on our site allows all students to concentrate on other things while our writers are completing their orders.
Your paper will be written according to the format you mention in your order. Homework! We understand that all students are limited with time – that's why we complete all orders quickly. Take the advantage of using our service and avoid a low grade. Falsification Thesis! We have not only a team of writers, but a team of proofreaders as well. They don't limit themselves to just checking the spelling. They reread essays and make sure that there are no ambiguous expressions and that it avoids weak structure.
Your paper will look perfect. We will make sure that your essay has a sufficient number of details. You will get an for anorexia, interesting essay that will contain statements with proper examples. Our writers know what is important for your paper and try to do everything to falsification satisfy your needs in academic writing. Even if you don't like something in a paper received from about in public places, us, you can ask for free revisions. Thesis! Essays are limited to a certain number of words, so our writers will strictly follow the word limit while completing your order.
Sometimes this means giving up ideas or details, especially if they have already been mentioned somewhere or are not directly related to the case. Text! Our writers will exclude things which distract the reader's attention and overshadow the main topic of falsification thesis, your paper. Some students think that the longer the sentence, the better. However, this is far from the truth. Mla In Text! Our writers understand that short sentences often produce a greater effect. Thesis! Best of all, our writers alternate long phrases with short ones while writing papers.
Try to read our essays aloud and you will hear that they flow smoothly. Our writers never overload essays. They don't use words from encyclopedias while writing. Essay Ban Smoking Places! You will not see incorrect use of such words in your paper which diminishes the importance of the thesis, essay. If you have any questions, you may contact a writer directly via chat and ask him or her whatever you want. Great value in writing an essay is checking its first draft. We will check whether an argument developed properly, refine the basic ideas and arrange them in a strict sequence, accompanying them with illustrative materials or auxiliary data, and so on. Also, if you have a completed paper, it can be checked and improved by review website, our professionals.
It is important to remember that we have reasonable prices, so any student can afford using our service. Falsification Thesis! Do not be afraid to use our service, as your personal information will be secure and never passed to dissertation third parties. Regardless of falsification thesis, what writing assignment you get, you need to mla in essay place an order on our site. You expect a unique paper and you will receive it from us. Falsification Thesis! The ideas will be clear and accurate in your essay. Essay Review! It will sound natural and will not contain any mistakes. Falsification! We can demonstrate high-quality work, no matter what type of mla research paper, paper you need: an essay, a research paper, a dissertation, or any other paper. Thesis! Our writers are focused on providing only original papers. Mla Research A Call To Action! A paper that you will receive from us will distinguish you from other students. It will contain weighty arguments that will help you to get a high grade. Our writers possess good writing skills, academic degrees and vast experience in writing academic papers.
You can contact us any time you want, as we work 24/7. Falsification! On our site you can select a writer on your own, or our manager will assign the most suitable writer to your order. It is important for your study to be able to present strong essays, and we are ready to help you with that. Using our help, you prevent yourself from having poorly written papers. Our writers know what your professors want to see in your papers – that's why our customers get high grades for papers completed by our writers.
Buy Essay Papers Here -
Falsifiability - RationalWiki
resume legal council Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Assented to May 9, 2002. board means the board of directors of the thesis society; client means an individual who is receiving or who has received legal aid; financial obligation to the society means, in relation to a client, the money that is to be paid by the client to the society under a legal aid contract between the client and the society; fiscal year means a period beginning on April 1 in one year and ending on March 31 in the next year; funded agency means a person who receives money from the society to provide legal aid but does not include a practising lawyer or notary public; law society means the Law Society of British Columbia; legal aid means legal and other services provided under this Act; legal aid contract means, in relation to a client, the contract between the client and the society under which the society provides legal aid to the client; society means the Legal Services Society continued by this Act. Part 1 — Continuation of the Legal Services Society. 2 (1) The corporation called the Legal Services Society is continued.
(2) The members of the creator homework society are the directors appointed under section 4. (3) The society must be operated without purpose of gain for its members, and any right or other accretions to the society must be used for promoting its objects. (4) Carrying on falsification, a business, trade, industry or profession as an incident to a good for anorexia, the purposes of the thesis society is not prohibited by subsection (3), but the society must not distribute any gain, profit or dividend or otherwise dispose of its assets to a member of the society without receiving full and valuable consideration. Business Corporations Act and creator homework Societies Act not to apply. (2) Despite subsection (1), the Lieutenant Governor in Council may order that one or more provisions of the Business Corporations Act apply to the society. 4 (1) The board consists of 9 directors. (2) Five directors are to thesis, be appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council, on the recommendation of the text Attorney General. (3) Four directors are to be appointed by falsification the law society after consultation with the essay website executive of the British Columbia branch of the Canadian Bar Association. (4) The members of the board must elect one of falsification their members to to action, be chair of the board. (5) For the purposes of subsections (2) and (3), the Attorney General and the law society must make the recommendations or appointments, as the case may be, that they consider will provide to the board as a whole knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas: (a) business, management and financial matters of public and private sector organizations; (b) law and the operation of courts, tribunals and alternate dispute resolution processes; (c) the falsification provision of legal aid; (d) the cultural and geographic diversity of British Columbia; (e) the social and economic circumstances associated with the special legal needs of low income individuals. (6) The term of office of homework a director must be not longer than 3 years from the date on which the falsification appointment becomes effective. (7) A director must not hold office for more than 6 consecutive years.
(8) Despite anything else in this section, a director whose term of office has expired may continue to hold office until a successor is appointed. (9) The board must meet at least quarterly. (10) Subject to subsection (9), the board must control and direct the business of the society and may, by essay review website resolution, determine its own procedure. (11) A director must be reimbursed for falsification thesis reasonable out of pocket travelling and other expenses incurred in ban smoking places the discharge of duties and may be paid a fee for services. 5 (1) By resolution at its first meeting in each fiscal year, the falsification board. (a) must appoint an executive committee consisting of. (i) the chair of the board, and. (ii) at least 2 other directors, and.
(b) may reconstitute the committee. (2) Between the meetings of the board, the executive committee has all the powers of the board except. (a) the power to places, fill vacancies on or change the membership of a committee of the board, and. (b) powers excluded by resolution of the board. 6 (1) The board may appoint an executive director and must set the falsification salary of the executive director. (2) The executive director must supervise, manage and administer the business of the society in accordance with the policy of the a good thesis statement for anorexia board and subject to its control and direction. 7 (1) The board or, if authorized by falsification the board, the executive director, may appoint officers and employees and on hrm engage and falsification retain specialists and consultants required to carry out the business of the society and may determine their remuneration and benefits. (2) The Public Service Act and the Public Service Labour Relations Act do not apply to the society or its officers and for anorexia employees appointed under this section. (3) For the benefit of its officers and employees and their dependants, the society may establish, support or participate in any one or more of. (a) a pension or superannuation plan, or.
(b) a group insurance plan. 8 (1) Subject to subsection (2), no legal proceeding for falsification thesis damages lies or may be commenced or maintained against the executive director of the society, against any directors, officers or employees of the society or against text any trustee appointed under section 25 because of anything done or omitted. (a) in the performance or intended performance of any duty under this Act, or. (b) in the exercise or intended exercise of falsification any power under this Act. (2) Subsection (1) does not apply to dissertation, a person referred to in that subsection in relation to anything done or omitted by that person in bad faith. (3) Subsection (1) does not absolve the society from vicarious liability arising out of anything done or omitted by thesis a person referred to essay ban smoking places, in that subsection for which the society would be vicariously liable if this section were not in force. Part 2 — Role of the Legal Services Society. 9 (1) The objects of the thesis society are, (a) subject to section 10 (3), to assist individuals to resolve their legal problems and facilitate their access to justice, (b) subject to mla research a call, section 10 (3), to establish and administer an effective and falsification efficient system for providing legal aid to individuals in British Columbia, and. (c) to provide advice to the Attorney General respecting legal aid and access to justice for individuals in British Columbia. (2) The society is to be guided by the following principles: (a) the society is to give priority to identifying and assessing the legal needs of low-income individuals in British Columbia; (b) the society is to consider the perspectives of both justice system service providers and the general public; (c) the society is to coordinate legal aid with other aspects of the justice system and with community services; (d) the society is to be flexible and creator homework innovative in the manner in which it carries out its objects. 10 (1) For the purposes of its objects, the society has, subject to falsification, subsections (2) and (3), all the powers and citation essay capacity of an individual and, without limiting this, may.
(a) establish priorities for falsification the types of creator homework legal matters and classes of persons for thesis which it will provide legal aid, (b) establish policies for the kinds of legal aid to be provided in different types of legal matters, (c) determine the method or methods by which legal aid is to be or may be provided, with power to thesis for anorexia, determine different methods for different types of falsification thesis legal matters and different classes of persons, (d) determine who is and essay about ban smoking in public who is not eligible for legal aid based on falsification thesis, any criteria that the dissertation society considers appropriate, (e) undertake, inside or outside British Columbia, commercial activities that it considers appropriate for the purposes of obtaining funds for the pursuit of its objects, (f) recover, through client contributions or any other methods it considers appropriate, its costs of providing legal aid, and. (g) facilitate coordination among the different methods, and the different persons and other entities, by which legal aid is provided. (2) The society must not provide prescribed services to prescribed persons or classes of persons in prescribed circumstances unless it does so without using any of the funding provided to it by the government. (3) The society must not engage in an activity unless. (a) it does so without using any of the thesis funding provided to it by the government, or. (b) it does so in dissertation accordance with this Act, the regulations and falsification the memorandum of understanding referred to in section 21 and money for that activity is available within the budget approved by the Attorney General under section 18. (4) The society is not an agent of the government or of the law society. Methods of providing legal aid services. 11 (1) Subject to a call to action, subsections (2) to (4), the society may provide legal aid by any method that it considers appropriate, including, without limiting this, (a) by providing one or both of. (i) services ordinarily provided by a lawyer, and. (ii) other services, (b) by providing duty counsel, (c) by assisting individuals representing themselves, including by providing them with summary advice, information packages, self-help kits and assistance in preparing documents, (d) by thesis funding alternative dispute resolution services, and.
(e) by providing public legal education and information. (2) The society may provide legal aid through lawyers or any other persons, whether or not those lawyers or other persons are employed by the society. (3) In determining the mla in text citation essay method, if any, by which legal aid is to be provided in any circumstance, the society must have regard to thesis, the costs involved, the needs of the about in public places person or persons involved and the society's financial resources. (4) The extent to which legal aid may be provided in relation to any legal problem is not to exceed the falsification extent of legal and other services that a reasonable person of modest means would employ to resolve the problem. 12 Despite the Legal Profession Act , the society or a funded agency may employ, with or without remuneration, an individual who is not a lawyer or an articled student to provide services that would ordinarily be provided by a lawyer so long as the individual is supervised by a lawyer, but the individual may not appear as counsel in a court except with leave of the court. Part 3 — Recovery of Financial Obligations to the Legal Services Society. Confirmation of financial obligation to the society. 13 (1) Without limiting any other right or remedy available to the society in respect of a client's financial obligation to the society, the society may issue a certificate in the prescribed form setting out the amount of the client's financial obligation to the society at homework, the time the certificate is issued. (2) After issuing a certificate under subsection (1), the society must. (a) mail a copy of the falsification thesis certificate to mla in citation essay, the client at the most recent address shown for the client in thesis the records of the society, or. (b) deliver a copy of the certificate to the client.
(3) Within 30 days after the creator homework mailing or delivery of a copy of the certificate to falsification, the client, the client may apply to mla research a call, a registrar of the Supreme Court for an appointment to review the certificate as if it were a bill for fees, charges or disbursements of a lawyer, and for the purpose of that review Part 8 of the Legal Profession Act applies. (4) Unless a client has applied to the registrar under subsection (3) within the time required by thesis that subsection, the society, (a) at least 31 days after mailing or delivering a copy of the certificate to the client under subsection (2), may file that certificate in the Supreme Court, and. (b) may enforce the filed certificate as if it were a judgment of the Supreme Court in favour of the society for the amount set out in essay ban smoking the certificate. Society may register lien against land. (2) Without limiting section 13 of thesis this Act, in order to essay about ban smoking, secure repayment of the client's financial obligation to the society, the thesis society may register a lien in accordance with subsection (3) against creator any land owned by falsification thesis the client or in text essay which the falsification client has an interest. (3) A lien may be registered under subsection (2) (a) by registering a certificate of lien, in the prescribed form, (i) in ban smoking in public the appropriate land title office, (ii) in the same manner that a charge is registered under the Land Title Act , and. (iii) without fee for registration under the Land Title Act , and. (b) whether or not the society has issued or filed a certificate under section 13.
(4) Registration of a certificate of lien against land under this section creates a lien in favour of the society on the client's interest in the land against which the registration is made. (5) Subject to section 16, the falsification thesis lien referred to in subsection (4) is security, ranking in priority to any charge registered after the lien is on hrm registered, for the whole of the client's financial obligation to the society, (a) whether some or all of that financial obligation to the society arose before or after the registration of the lien, (b) whether some or all of that financial obligation to the society arose before or after the registration of any charge registered after the registration of the lien, (c) whether the society issued or filed one or more certificates under section 13 for falsification some or all of that financial obligation to the society, and. (d) whether the society realized, through execution on a filed certificate, some or all of the amount set out in the certificate. (6) The society, without fee to the client, must execute and provide to the client a registrable discharge of the essay website registered lien when, (a) in the opinion of the society, the matter in respect of which the legal aid contract was entered into with the client is concluded, and. (b) the client's financial obligation to the society is repaid or recovered in full. (7) A discharge provided to a client under subsection (6) may be registered without fee in the applicable land title office. (8) Nothing in subsection (6) or (7) precludes the society from registering a further lien under this section against any land owned by the client or in which the client has an interest if, after a discharge is provided under subsection (6), the client incurs a further financial obligation to the society under the same or any other legal aid contract. Society may register lien against falsification thesis personal property. (2) If a client has a financial obligation to the society, (a) the society acquires, in accordance with this subsection, a registrable interest in the personal property of the client, (b) the society may register the registrable interest as a claim under and in a good for anorexia accordance with the Miscellaneous Registrations Act , 1992, and. (c) the registrable interest arises immediately prior to its registration as a claim. (3) Registration of the registrable interest as a claim against falsification thesis personal property under subsection (2) creates a lien in favour of the society on mla research a call to action, the client's interest in that personal property.
(4) Subject to section 16, the thesis lien referred to in subsection (3) is security, having the same priority in homework relation to the personal property that is subject to the lien as would a security interest in that property that was perfected under the thesis Personal Property Security Act at the time that the lien was created, for the whole of the client's financial obligation to the society, (a) whether some or all of that financial obligation to the society arose before or after the creation of the website lien, (b) whether some or all of that financial obligation to the society arose before or after the perfection of any security interest that is perfected after the creation of the lien, (c) whether the society issued or filed one or more certificates under section 13 of falsification thesis this Act for some or all of that financial obligation to the society, and. (d) whether the society realised, through execution on a filed certificate, some or all of the amount set out in the certificate. (5) The society, without fee to the client, must discharge a registration referred to in subsection (3) when, (a) in the opinion of the society, the matter in respect of which the legal aid contract was entered into with the client is on hrm concluded, and. (b) the client's financial obligation to the society is repaid or recovered in falsification thesis full. (6) If, after the society has discharged a registration affecting a client under subsection (5), the client incurs a further financial obligation to the society under the same or any other legal aid contract, subsections (2) to (5) apply in respect of the client's financial obligation to the society.
(7) If the registrable interest is registered as a claim under subsection (2) against a manufactured home, the Registrar of Manufactured Homes must not, except with the consent of the minister or in prescribed circumstances, (a) issue a transport permit under section 15 of the Manufactured Home Act , or. (b) register a transfer, or an agreement for sale, of the manufactured home. Discretion to enter into priority agreements. 16 The society may enter into agreements in writing varying the priority of review a lien referred to in section 14 (4) or of a lien referred to section 15 (3). Part 4 — Financial Accountability. 17 (1) In this section, revenue means, for falsification a fiscal year of the society, the revenue of the society from all sources for that year, including, without limiting this, all grants made or to be made to the society for that year by the government or any other person or agency. (2) The aggregate of the expenditures made by essay the society in a fiscal year and the liabilities incurred by the society that might reasonably come due in the fiscal year must not exceed the total of the falsification thesis society's. (a) revenue for that fiscal year, and. (b) accumulated surplus from previous fiscal years.
(3) Despite subsection (2), the society may make an expenditure or incur a liability that would have the effect of mla in essay placing the falsification thesis society in contravention of that subsection if the expenditure or liability is first approved by the Attorney General and the Minister of Finance. 18 (1) The society must provide a budget to the Attorney General when directed to do so by the Attorney General. (2) If the Attorney General does not approve the budget provided under subsection (1), the Attorney General may return the budget to the society and dissertation require the society to prepare a revised budget. (3) If a budget is returned to the society under subsection (2), the society must promptly revise the falsification thesis budget and provide the revised budget to the Attorney General. (4) The Attorney General may approve a budget provided under this section and, if the Attorney General does not return to the society a budget presented under subsection (1) or (3) within 30 days after receipt, the budget is deemed to have the approval of the Attorney General. (5) Subsections (2) to (4) apply to a revised budget prepared under subsection (3). 19 The society must submit to the Attorney General, in for anorexia the format and within the time required by the Attorney General, any financial, statistical or other information that the falsification Attorney General may require respecting the operations of the society and creator the services provided by it. 20 The society must, in respect of each fiscal year ending March 31, prepare a report respecting the operations of the thesis society and an audited financial statement and must, within 180 days after the end of the a good statement fiscal year, forward the report and financial statement to the Attorney General, who must as soon as practicable lay them before the falsification thesis Legislative Assembly. 21 (1) The Attorney General and the society are to enter into negotiations in an attempt to arrive at a memorandum of understanding as follows: (a) promptly after the coming into review website force of this Act, the parties are to falsification thesis, enter into negotiations in an attempt to arrive at a memorandum of understanding that is to homework, apply until March 31, 2005; (b) before the end of the 2004-2005 fiscal year and before the end of every third fiscal year after that, the parties are to enter into negotiations in an attempt to arrive at a memorandum of understanding that is to apply until the end of the third fiscal year following the falsification thesis fiscal year in which the negotiations for that memorandum of understanding begin. (2) The matters that may be negotiated as part of the memorandum of understanding include the following: (a) an dissertation on hrm estimate of the government funding that the Attorney General anticipates will be provided to the society in each of the 3 fiscal years to which the falsification memorandum of understanding is to apply; (b) the types of legal matters in relation to which the society may provide legal aid, and those in relation to which the society must not provide legal aid, with government funding; (c) the priority to be accorded to the types of legal matters in relation to text essay, which the society may provide legal aid with government funding; (d) how, if at all, the society is to be able to provide, with government funding, legal aid in circumstances that are not contemplated by, or do not accord with, the terms and conditions established under paragraphs (b) and (c); (e) the society's participation in justice reform initiatives; (f) an annual review with the Attorney General of the budget of the society and the measures taken and to be taken by the society to implement the terms of the memorandum of understanding. (3) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may make regulations respecting matters set out in one or more of paragraphs (b) to (d) of subsection (2) if, (a) in the case of a memorandum of understanding to be negotiated under subsection (1) (a), the parties have not signed a memorandum of understanding before March 31, 2003, (b) in the case of a memorandum of understanding to be negotiated under subsection (1) (b), the parties have not signed that memorandum of understanding before the expiry of the most recent memorandum of understanding, or.
(c) the falsification thesis society has not complied with one or more of the terms and conditions of the memorandum of understanding that were established under subsection (2) (b), (c) or (d). (4) No act of the society is invalid merely because the a call act contravenes the memorandum of understanding. (5) No legal proceeding for damages lies or may be commenced or maintained against the society because of any breach by the society of the memorandum of thesis understanding. 22 Unless the Auditor General is appointed in accordance with the Auditor General Act as the auditor of the society, the mla research paper a call society must appoint an auditor to audit the thesis accounts of the society at least once each year. Part 5 — General. 23 (1) Information disclosed by a client or an applicant for legal aid to a director, employee or agent of the mla in text essay society or funded agency is privileged and must be kept confidential in the same manner and to the same extent as if it had been disclosed to thesis, a solicitor under a solicitor and mla research client relationship. (2) If a civil or criminal proceeding is or may be brought against a person respecting the person's eligibility for legal aid, subsection (1) does not apply to information respecting eligibility. 24 (1) The court may award costs to an individual in a proceeding in which the individual has received legal aid from or through the society or a funded agency even though the individual has not paid and thesis will not be liable to paper, pay counsel. (2) If costs are awarded under subsection (1), those costs are assigned to the society and recoverable by it. 25 (1) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may appoint an official trustee to thesis, manage the property and conduct the a good thesis statement for anorexia affairs of the society if, in the opinion of the Lieutenant Governor in thesis Council, the appointment is in the public interest and dissertation on hrm is required to ensure continued and falsification effective delivery of legal aid.
(2) When an official trustee is appointed under subsection (1), the directors of the text citation essay society cease to hold office. (3) An official trustee appointed under subsection (1) has the exclusive right to exercise all of the powers of the falsification thesis society and the board, and mla research paper a call must, subject to section 17, (a) ensure compliance of the society with this Act and the regulations, and. (b) ensure proper performance of the thesis duties of the essay places society. (4) Subject to subsections (5) to (8), an falsification thesis official trustee's appointment under this section must be for a term that expires not more than 12 months after the date of appointment. (5) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may, on application by the official trustee appointed under this section, (a) remove the official trustee from office before the end of the official trustee's term of office if the mla in essay Lieutenant Governor in Council and the official trustee are satisfied that the falsification matters in response to which the official trustee was appointed have been substantially corrected, or. (b) extend the website term of the official trustee by not more than 12 months if the Lieutenant Governor in Council and falsification the official trustee are satisfied that that extension. (i) is in the public interest, (ii) is required to ensure continued and effective delivery of legal aid, and. (iii) is required to provide a sufficient opportunity to essay in public places, the official trustee to meet the goals set out in subsection (3). (6) If an official trustee's term of office has expired, the thesis Lieutenant Governor in creator homework Council may appoint a successor for the official trustee, for a term that expires not more than 12 months after the date of appointment, if the Lieutenant Governor in Council is satisfied that the appointment. (a) is in the public interest, (b) is required to ensure continued and falsification effective delivery of creator homework legal aid, and. (c) is required to allow the society to realize the goals set out in subsection (3).
(7) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may remove or replace an official trustee before the falsification thesis end of the official trustee's term if the Lieutenant Governor in Council is of the opinion that the official trustee is acting in a manner that is inconsistent with his or her responsibilities under subsection (3). (8) A replacement official trustee appointed under subsection (7) holds office for the unexpired portion of the term of the official trustee being replaced unless the Lieutenant Governor in Council orders otherwise. (9) Directors are to be appointed under section 4 to mla in text essay, assume office when the society ceases to falsification, be subject to the direction of an official trustee. (10) An official trustee appointed under this section is to be remunerated out of the funds of the society or otherwise as the Lieutenant Governor in Council determines. 26 A person who by false representation of a material fact obtains a service under this Act that is ordinarily provided by a lawyer commits an offence and about ban smoking in public places is liable to thesis, the fine specified in section 4 of the Offence Act . 27 (1) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may make regulations referred to in section 41 of the mla research a call Interpretation Act . (2) Without limiting subsection (1), the Lieutenant Governor in Council may make regulations as follows: (a) prescribing services, persons, classes of persons and circumstances for the purposes of section 10 (2); (b) prescribing the falsification thesis form of any record for which a prescribed form is contemplated by this Act; (c) prescribing circumstances for the purposes of section 15 (7); (d) respecting the matters referred to in section 21 (2) (b) to (d). 28–30 [Consequential amendments and repeal.
Spent. 2002-30-28 to 30.] Copyright (c) Queen's Printer, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Write My Paper -
Falsification and the Quine-Duhem …
10 Mistakes You’re Making on Your Resume. Falsification. By Alison Green, Contributor | March 28, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. Chances are good that you’re making a few of these common mistakes on your resume. How many are you guilty of? 1. Relying on outdated sources of creator, advice. Resume conventions have changed dramatically in the last 20 years.
If you’re reading a book that insists you use an objective on your resume or that you can’t exceed one page, chances are good that you’re reading something outdated (or listening to thesis someone who hasn’t hired recently). 2. Including every job you’ve ever had, no matter how irrelevant or long ago. A resume isn’t meant to be an creator, exhaustive accounting of thesis, every job you’ve ever held. Mla Research. It’s a marketing document designed to present you in falsification thesis, the strongest, most compelling light. That means you don’t need to include every job you’ve ever had, or the part-time work you did on dissertation on hrm, top of your regular job last year, or even your degree in an irrelevant field if you don’t want to. Falsification. You get to decide what you do and don’t include. About In Public. The only rule is thesis, that you can’t make things up. 3. Listing only job duties, rather than accomplishments. Resumes that really stand out statement for anorexia, go beyond what your job description was and instead answer this question: What did you accomplish in this job that someone else might not have? 4. Including subjective descriptions.
Your resume is for experience and accomplishments only. It’s not the place for subjective traits, like “great leadership skills” or “creative innovator.” Hiring managers generally ignore anything subjective that an applicant writes about herself, because so many people’s self-assessments are wildly inaccurate; they’re looking for facts. 5. Leaving out volunteer work. Sometimes during the course of an interview, I discover someone has highly relevant experience they didn’t include on falsification, their resume because it was volunteer work and they thought it “didn’t count.” It counts! Your accomplishments are your accomplishments, even if you did the work “pro bono” rather than for text pay. 6. Thesis. Including inappropriate information. Information about your spouse or children, your height or weight, or your salary history doesn’t belong on dissertation, your resume. Falsification. (And yes, people really do include these things.) 7. Getting creative at on hrm, the expense of falsification thesis, clarity. If you’re thinking of paper, trying something “creative” with your resume, like unusual colors or a non-traditional design, make sure your desire to falsification stand out isn’t getting in the way of the essay places whole point of resume design. Here’s what most hiring managers want from a resume: a concise, easy-to-scan list of what you’ve accomplished, organized chronologically by position, plus any particularly notable skills, all presented in a format that they can quickly scan and get the highlights.
That’s it. Falsification Thesis. Creativity, while a nice trait, doesn’t trump those requirements, so make sure whatever format you use works in those ways. 8. Having tiny inconsistencies. If you want to come across as someone who takes care in mla research a call, your work and is attentive to detail, pay attention to thesis the small things: Do you have periods after some bullet points but not after others? Do you use consistent verb tenses throughout? Do you randomly start using a different font or type size? These things seem nitpicky, but even small inconsistencies can jump out to mla research paper to action an attentive reader.
9. Falsification Thesis. Sending your resume without a cover letter. If you’re applying for jobs without including a compelling cover letter—customized to essay about in public the specific opportunity—you’re missing out on one of the most effective ways to grab an employer’s attention. A cover letter is your opportunity to make a compelling case for yourself as a candidate, totally aside from what’s in your resume. Falsification Thesis. 10. Believing every piece of essay, resume advice anyone gives you. Yes, it may sound funny coming from me, but the falsification reality is that you can give your resume to 10 different people who are all qualified to mla in text citation essay give resume advice, and you’ll get 10 different sets of recommendations: Use this font, use that font, don’t go over one page, two pages are fine, objectives are required, objectives are silly—it can be enough to drive you crazy.
The reality is, there are few hard and fast universal rules aside from the thesis obvious (no typos, no illegible fonts, no 10-page rambles, no inappropriate sharing of your personal life). But there are trends—conventions that are gaining majority support. Mla In Essay. For instance, most hiring managers agree that functional resumes are frustrating and possibly hiding something. And two-page resumes have become completely acceptable these days. But even these trends aren’t flat-out rules. The best you can do is to get a feel for the types of things people care about and why and make choices that make sense for you and thesis the job you want. Alison Green writes the popular Ask a Manager blog where she dispenses advice on career, job search, and management issues. On Hrm. She's also the falsification author of Managing to Change the World: The Nonprofit Leader's Guide to Getting Results and former chief of staff of a successful nonprofit organization, where she oversaw day-to-day staff management, hiring, firing, and employee development. She now teaches other managers how to manage for results. Ask key questions during your interview to get a sense of how you#39;ll fit in.
Didn't Get Hired? Don't Take It Personally. About Ban Smoking In Public. You can control a lot about how well you do in your job search … but not everything. Everything You Ever Wondered About Negotiating Salary, Answered. How much should you ask for? What if they pull your offer? We#39;ve got answers to all your trickiest salary questions.
4 Steps to a Successful Job Application. If you meet the falsification thesis qualifications, how can you put your best foot forward? 8 Things You Should Never Do at a Job Interview. Text Essay. Don’t make these mistakes during your next interview. 5 Things to Remember When You Don't Get the Job. How to use rejection to falsification your own advantage. Here's what you need to a good thesis for anorexia know about what to wear, how to prepare and what to falsification say in a job interview. What to Do When You Disagree With Your Boss's Feedback. Try to understand their perspective, and don't get defensive. Job Postings Alone Rarely Lead to mla in text Jobs. Older job seekers cannot rely only on postings to thesis get the position they want.
When managing remote employees, schedule regular check-ins and evaluate skills that are unique to their circumstances. Our expert contributors give their best advice on answering common interview questions, perfecting job applications, negotiating salary and more. Find savvy job advice from the brains behind top careers blogs and websites, including Ask A Manager, Collegial Services, Vicki Salemi, Jobhuntercoach, Career Sherpa, Career Valet, Hallie Crawford, Robin Madell, Chrissy Scivicque and Peter Gudmundsson.
Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Popper's Falsification - Martin Sewell
cobol testing resume Atlanta, GA 30338. Accomplished Senior IT professional with a background in business intelligence, reporting systems, data quality (including ETL), software design and falsification full life-cycle development. Capable of managing numerous projects while leading cross-functional teams to meet and exceed overall IT initiatives. Demonstrated consultative process skills with emphasis on technical, written, and a good for anorexia relationship development. Business Objects Enterprise ETL (Data Services -- BODI / BODS, SSIS) Reporting (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports) Highlights of skills: Business Intelligence Data Warehousing Process Improvement Team Leadership Effectiveness. Strategic Planning Analysis Reporting Systems Architecture Process Implementation Software Design Development. Business Objects 4, XI r3, r2, r1, 6.5, …; WebIntelligence 4, XI, 6.5, …; UDT/IDT; Data Integrator 6; Data Services 4, XI 3.2, 4; DQM; SAP HANA; SSIS; Ab Initio; BEx Query Designer; PowerDesigner; Sagent; BrioQuery; Cognos; Genio; Erwin; Crystal Reports 2011, XI, 8.5; Xcelsius 2008; Lumira; IIS; Visio.
Consumer Products, Banking, Lumber, Legal, Logistics, Health Care, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dept. of Defense, Energy, Electric, Automotive, Government, Politics, Insurance, Data Quality, Telecommunications, Building Materials, Financial Services, Commodities, Fleet Management, Furniture, Food Beverages, Mining, Coal, Debit Credit Cards, Pet Food, Animal Feed, Incentives, Marketing, Education. Teradata Certified Professional, Teradata Certified SQL Specialist. Development of BODS objects supporting multiple change data capture styles that include thousands of mappings and over seventy SAP DSO destinations. All information sourced from and writing to SAP HANA. Created BODS specific portions of falsification thesis, mapping documents, including CDC information. Design (modeling) and construction of SAP HANA tables, functions, procedures, and views using a combination of Data Services, PowerDesigner, and HANA Studio. Performed modeling with HANA, using attribute, analytic, and in public calculation views. Migration of falsification thesis, information from multiple source systems (out of SAP HANA) into SAP Bank Analyzer, with various data profiling and homework quality checks and use of thesis, a composite table to ease maintenance/LI Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SAP HANA, SAP Bank Analyzer, DB2, PowerDesigner, Windows 7.
Creation of mla research a call, executive dashboard illustrating volumes, imbalances, accounting details, and customer information related to acquisition. Falsification! Improvement of essay, existing dashboards – organization and bug fixes. Ensured data accuracy and providing of most important and thesis up to mla research, date details by meeting with business analysts and management in multiple locales. Thesis! Developed several multi-source IDT universes referencing relational databases, containing derived tables. Provided key and timely details in user-friendly dashboard to dissertation on hrm, help management make informed decisions.
Conversion of existing dashboards from Xcelsius to Lumira, for falsification, comparison purposes. Environment: Xcelsius 4.1, SAP Lumira, IDT, MS Access 2012, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7. Successful and rapid conversion of multiple Ab Initio processes to Data Services, implementing methodologies to creator homework, increase maintainability, including simplification, logging, and inline documentation. Falsification Thesis! Data analysis, modeling, and profiling using SQL Server and Data Services, to essay website, provide new and improved structures and thesis aid in data quality checks related to conversion efforts. Cost savings through replacement of scheduler with scripting involving file watcher loops and, or database flag checks, moving files to citation essay, staging and production folders, and emailing of results, including attachments. Executed technical leadership on the use of the technology platform and falsification thesis tools, mentoring in dissertation on hrm, optimal use of BODS in a SQL Server, SAP, and falsification Unix environment. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SAP, Ab Initio, Acorn, Windows 7, Unix. Created and optimized executive summary and several linked dashboards, including hierarchical selectors, flash variables, and dynamic sales and marketing information based on essay, live SAP BPC data. Built Crystal Reports detail reports connected to BI services pointed at Web Intelligence blocks containing BEx query details. Thesis! Reports launched by and received prompts from Xcelsius dashboard.
Acted as go-to for the team for technical concerns and idea development. Significant contributions to dashboard and on hrm ETL architecture and design, including best practices. Constructed reusable templates to speed batch and real-time ETL development in BODS and provide auditing functionality. Led training sessions explaining usage of templates and gathering ideas for falsification, improvement. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Dashboard Designer (Xcelsius), Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT, IDT), Crystal Reports 4, SQL Server 2008, Neteeza, XML, Windows 7. Provided administrative assistance, including fixing of scheduling errors, performance tuning, permissions management, and migrating jobs between systems. Creation of dissertation, new repositories and falsification thesis configuration of existing ones. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Oracle, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7. Constructed website to create, update, and delete batches of listings to eBay through XML using the eBay API and process related responses.
Installation and configuration of Business Objects Enterprise and falsification Data Services, including Data Quality. Review Website! Creation, improvement, and thesis documentation of HR reports and related universe, including standardization and applying best practices. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2, SQL Server 2008; Win Server 2008. Engineered conversion projects, using a self-designed standardized process, for migrating information between SAP 4.7 and 6.0. Essay Ban Smoking In Public Places! Converted information from SAP modules, including manufacturing, material master, basic data, fico, general plant, mdm, mrp, purchasing, qm, sales data, units of falsification, measure, warehouse mgmt, and work scheduling. Built and implemented validation projects to ensure quality data migration. Frequent daily interaction with SAP functional analysts and business to review requirements and results.
Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Oracle 9i; SQL Server 2008; SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Win XP. Converted and a good statement for anorexia enhanced Cognos into WebI, Crystal, and Xcelsius reports with SAP data (HCM and falsification thesis SCM). Creator! Mapping of reporting requirements from business terms into SAP objects. Creation and thesis maintenance of mla research, OLAP universes sourced from BEx queries. Writing and editing of SAP BEx queries using Query Designer. Writing of test scripts for accuracy, formatting, and performance. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SAP ECC 4.7 – HCM, SCM, SD; SQL Server 2008; Win XP. Guided and played key role in design document production, including ETL field mappings for 500+ fields in four systems (2000+ fields total), data dictionary, universe and falsification thesis report documents, and DDL scripts. Thesis For Anorexia! Constructed universe and thesis related star schema database, with focus on user-friendly configuration of classes and objects. Essay Ban Smoking In Public! Universe automatically updated with self-created automation tool. Led report development effort, including creation of falsification, many Web Intelligence reports.
Designed and implemented Business Objects architecture, including hardware and essay website software requirements, CMS information, security, and thesis migration from XIr2 to dissertation on hrm, XIr3. Falsification! Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, and universe and report documents. Coordinated offshore ETL efforts, including meetings and answering of daily questions. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Designer SDK; Crystal Enterprise SDK, Win XP. Designed, created, implemented, and tested dataflows, workflows, scripts, and jobs for multiple projects. Troubleshooting and performance tuning which reduced several jobs from dissertation several hours to less than one. Full lifecycle project focusing on surveys, including Data Services and Designer (universe) components.
Migrated dataflows, workflows, scripts, and falsification jobs between repositories. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Windows Server 2008, Windows XP. Created and dissertation on hrm ran ETL jobs to load and manipulate Material Master and falsification Vendor SAP information. Generated, put into successful production, and creator homework trained others in data validation / testing tool, using Data Services and SQL Server procedures and functions. Administration and configuration of multiple datastores and falsification servers. Upgrade of First Logic / Data Quality to Data Services, with data and multiple country address cleansing. Developed, published, and scheduled batch and real-time jobs. Website! Produced contact duplicate checking ETL project, including match transforms and adjustable parameters.
Constructed dashboards to review data validation results. Environment: Data Services XI r3.1, 3.2; SQL Server 2005; SAP (extracts); Xcelsius 2008; Windows XP. Directed and coordinated organizational strategies of employees responsible for falsification, conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical solutions for telecommunications data. Partnered with software and architectural teams to plan and mla research a call to action build out new systems, understand scalability and falsification thesis constraints of software, and manage disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Acted as key developer, leading a team of a good thesis statement for anorexia, four (mostly remote) developers in the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of proprietary telecommunications information. Implemented ETL related to numerous systems, including creating and manipulating tables with raw SQL/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and conversion of SAS into packages and SQL.
Guided and developed the falsification thesis Business Objects teams, including providing hiring recommendations, training, mentoring and monitoring staff performance to homework, effectively adhere to company’s “best practice” initiatives. Environment: Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Designer, CMS, Admin); Crystal Reports XI; Crystal Xcelsius 2008; SQL Server 2005; Teradata; SSIS; Netezza; SAS; Aqua Data Studio; Windows XP. Responsible for creating Business Objects universes and reports to provide information on clinical trials. Successfully migrated universes and reports from development to test to production. Created Oracle functions and stored procedures to falsification, supply comma-delimited lists and essay date information. Created functional and technical documentation for falsification thesis, all reports and universes, outlining processes to create an easily readable roadmap of all procedures for end users. Environment: BusinessObjects XI r2; Oracle 9i; ARISg; Windows XP.
Led efforts in the successful extraction and transformation of mla in citation essay, information from falsification Excel to SQL Server database, designing a database geared towards OLAP reporting and later Essbase loading. Created over two thousand transformations to alter information extracted from on hrm Excel. Developed ETL program using VB with features for types of processes to display and run, status lists, storing metrics, HTML help, and options to skip process with errors to convert text values to zero’s. Environment: SQL Server 2005; Visual Basic 6; Hyperion Essbase; Microsoft Excel 2003; OLAP; Windows XP. Responsible for gathering customer requirements, architecting prototypical solutions, acquiring customer acceptance, and managing software processes from initial design to final implementation and deployment.
Primarily responsible for falsification, migrating Sybase, Business Objects (6.x), and Oracle Sagent data warehouses to mla in text essay, provide commodities-related financial information to client and falsification internal business users. Key Projects: Migrated three reporting systems to Business Objects XI and Crystal Reports XI, with Oracle 9i. Administration using Central Management Console to a call to action, schedule reports, configure user and group security, and manage categories, folders, universes, and licensing. Created and tested reports and universes with information about commodities, futures, and options. Installed, tested, and maintained Business Objects XI (including Crystal) client and server software. Environment: Oracle 9i; Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Crystal Reports, Performance Management, SDK); Sagent; Visual Basic 6; Scripting (VB, Java, batch); ASP; HTML; XML; CSS; SDLC; Cisco VPN; Windows XP. IT Consultant 1995 to falsification, 2006. Key Clients: LeasePlan, Lockheed Martin, WPAFB (Air Force), Haworth, HPFS, ATT, Travelers, CIT, Cigna, Anheuser-Busch, Peabody Group, MasterCard, Ralston Purina, Maritz, Davis Interactive Client:nbspnbsp LeasePlan -nbspAtlanta, GA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2005 to 2006) Created a Business Objects data warehouse to provide leasing information to 100 key clients. Designed and rolled out an innovative reporting system using Webi, including linked reports. Thesis Statement! Created conversion utility supporting improved (Excel) and unavailable formats (Word and HTML). Client:nbspnbsp Lockheed Martin (US Navy) -nbspNew Orleans, LA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2004 to 2005) Gained acceptance of a conversion of an Access reporting system into Business Objects.
Developed, documented, and performance tuned thirteen reports and associated universes. Conducted qualitative and thesis quantitative analysis to define project scopes and essay website technical criteria. Created many Data Integrator jobs, workflows, and thesis dataflows supplying source data for systems. Creator Homework! Collaborated with key internal and external decision makers to recommend process enhancements, including creation of conversion utility for perfecting Word and Excel files from Excel exports. Falsification! Recipient of the “Lockheed Martin Outstanding Performer” Award (2004). Client:nbspnbsp WPAFB (US Air Force) -nbspDayton, OH,nbsp Business Objects Technical Support Analyst (2005 to 2006) Provided expert analysis and assistance for the Air Force Knowledge System application, supporting over 450 tickets arising from over 300 users. Tested and troubleshot WIS and INF errors, training, and network, database and universe issues.
Troubleshot invalid data resulting from universe and database problems. Client:nbspnbsp Haworth -nbspHolland, MI,nbsp Data Integrator Developer (2005 to 2006) Gathered specifications and developed, tested, and rolled out transformations and thesis universes for AP, PO, and FA segments of Oracle Financials using Business Objects Data Integrator and Designer. Client:nbspnbsp HPFS -nbspMurray Hill, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Served as financial reporting analyst, balancing data related to a conversion of falsification thesis, a loan system. Provided support to users for report requests and maintenance, creating and testing 30 reports. About Ban Smoking In Public Places! Analyzed, documented, and falsification implemented recommendations for dissertation on hrm, SQL Server DTS scripts.
Client:nbspnbsp ATampT -nbspBedminster, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Reporting analyst/administrator for a data warehousing project targeted to analyze and improve call center performance and processes. Responded to daily maintenance requests, streamlining processes through the installation, administration and configuration of Business Objects, including Publisher. Falsification! Client:nbspnbsp Travelers -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Business Analyst (2002 to homework, 2003) Main point of contact in falsification, a Focus mainframe, SAS to client-server (Business Objects, Crystal Reports) migration and in public places conversion of the Annuity Reporting System. Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop 42 reports including prototype creation, testing, documentation, performance tuning, and requirements gathering and design. Conducted in-depth data analysis including data dictionary, physical data model, entity relationship diagrams, and PL/SQL queries for falsification, balancing and mla in text citation essay reviewing integrity of data. Client:nbspnbsp CIT Group -nbspLivingston, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2002) Served as lead financial reporting analyst in a Citation mainframe to client-server (ALS) Business Objects implementation of a data warehouse (Oracle, Sybase) for leasing.
Partnered with end-users and key internal decision makers on requirements gathering. Full life-cycle development and performance tuning of 54 flawless reports using Business Objects Reporter, Designer, Supervisor, and falsification Broadcast Agent. Trained, mentored and monitored new and existing developers, instilling “best practices” to adhere to internal protocols and procedures. Client:nbspnbsp Cigna -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Data Warehousing Consultant - Genio / Brio (2001 to 2002) Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a customized Brio data warehouse reporting application for investment data, including transforming source data (Genio). Gathered scopes and specifications to test and provide daily support of Brio and a good thesis Genio. Taught end users on the capabilities, enhancements, and limitations of Brio.
Client:nbspnbsp Anheuser-Busch, Inc. -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Senior Business Objects Developer (1999 to 2001) Implemented full lifecycle design of a 60 report data warehouse for pricing and promotions, that aided retailer sales tracking and marketing applications. Administered Business Objects repository, security, setup, universes, and report scheduling, including an upgrade from version 4 to 5. Falsification Thesis! Constructed automated universe and report documentation with Business Objects SDK. Participated in essay website, Oracle ETL (transformation) related efforts, including creation of falsification, PL/SQL functions, packages, stored procedures, views, tables, indexes, explain plans, and types. On Hrm! Client:nbspnbsp Peabody Group -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Business Objects Developer (1999) Production included report creation, design, and prototyping security, universe maintenance and falsification origination, data definition and manipulation, testing and statement layout. Client:nbspnbsp MasterCard -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1998 to 1999) Accountable for the conception of falsification, financial reporting system and on hrm associated graphical user interface, generating financial reports using Crystal Reports, VB, and Oracle. Falsification Thesis! Client:nbspnbsp Davis Interactive (Interchange Technologies) -nbspSt. Text Citation! Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1995 to 1999) Responsible for falsification thesis, design and thesis support of multimedia projects with Macromedia Director and VB.
Created graphical user interfaces and database engines to thesis, interact with databases and kiosks. Assembled software for reusable client incentive system (CIMS for Windows). Performed database administration, including backups, scheduling tasks, and setting up users and groups. Designed, developed, and tested reports and associated interface using Visual Basic and Crystal Reports. Produced reusable Visual Basic tools, including batch form dynamic link library, report executable creator, system administration form creator, data source creator, and SQL Server administrative software. Environment: Visual Basic 6; Crystal Reports; SQL Server 6.5; Filemaker; Windows NT. B.S. Accounting; Minor: Business Management, December 1996. Recipient of Academic Scholarship.
Tutor: General Statistics, 1995-97. Teradata Certified Professional; Teradata Certified SQL Specialist.
Write My Paper -
Nietzsche’s Naturalism and the …
courtly love essays Washington State University. We are so familiar with the love tradition that we mistake it for a natural and falsification universal phenomenon and have no impulse to inquire into its origins. But it is difficult if not impossible to show love to be anything more than an mla in citation essay artistic phenomenon or construct -- a literary or performative innovation of the Middle Ages. The term Courtly Love (l'amour courtois) was coined by Gaston Paris in 1883 (in the journal Romania ), so the first problem is falsification thesis, that we tend to let the Victorians define it for us. The terms that appear in the actual medieval period are Amour Honestus (Honest Love) and Fin Amor (Refined Love). The concept was new in the Middle Ages. The medievals were the first to discover (or invent) it, the first to mla research paper a call to action, express this form of romantic passion. There was no literary nor social framework for it in thesis the Christian world before the paper to action end of the 11th century; the Western tradition had no room for falsification thesis the expression of love in literature: there's none in Beowulf or The Song of dissertation on hrm, Roland . The religious tradition speaks of falsification, love, but that's agape -- platonic/christian love of all humankind as your brothers and a call sisters. In classical literature we witness what's called love, but, as exemplified well by falsification thesis, the case of Dido for Aeneas, the passion is often described in firy terms and always reads like eros -- hot lust. Mla Research Paper A Call To Action. (Medea and Phaedra are other cautionary examples, and love plunges them into crime and disgrace.) Ovid's Ars Armitoria and Remedia Amoris ( The Art of Love and The Cure for Love ) are ironic and falsification didactic treatises generated from a premise that love is dissertation, a minor peccadillo. Ovid gives rules for thesis illicit conduct.
Rather unlike Courtly Love, the literature of the Church is anti-feminist. And the tastemakers in feudal society marry not for love but for real estate and heirs. A Good. It's been said that in the Middle Ages you married a fief and falsification thesis got a wife thrown in dissertation on hrm with the bargain. Idealized love goes against the utilitarian economics of marriage, and passion was forbidden by the Church, so until the courtly version came along, Love was duty and Luv was sinful. Thesis. Thus, Courtly Love emerged and remained outside of marriage. (Love and marriage don't go together like a horse and carriage.) C.S. Lewis decided that its key features were humility, courtesy, and ban smoking in public adultery. Scholars who have believed that Courtly Love was a true historical development rely on the literature to read back a history. Falsification Thesis. They have decided that it all began in southern France, which was sufficiently peaceful and isolated for such a movement to develop. Old Roman war dogs retired here (Avignon; Toulouse; Nimes under the domaine of essay review, Eleanor, Duchess of falsification, Aquitaine) and the leisure class, a wealthy and self-sufficient society, found a new fad. (After all, you can't love if you're poor -- check your Andreas Capellanus.) Intellectuals from all over were attracted to the area's courts. The south was freer and more tolerant, and was pluralistic (with Arabs, Jews, and Byzantines numbered among the residents).
And perhaps the essay review men outnumbered the women (check Rules 3 and 31 in Andreas). What we find are troubadour poems. The troubadours were not really wandering minstrels but mostly rich young men, using the Provençal langue d'Oc . Circa 1071 is the birth year for the first known troubadour, William IX of Poitiers. [In the north, feudal knights preferred epic poems of chivalry like the Arthurian tales crossing the channel. But trouvères picked up the troubadour tradition, transposed into the langue d'Oil . In Germany they were called minnesingers.] Consider Arnaut Daniel's Chanson do.ill mot son plan e prim (A Song with Simple Words and Fine) and Bernard de Ventadour's Can vei la lauzeta mover (When I See the Lark Moving). Guillaume de Machaut comes later, in the fourteenth century, but is a key big name in love songs: Amours me fait desirer (Love Fills Me with Desire), Se ma dame m'a guerpy (If My Lady Has Left Me), Se je souspir (If I Sigh), Douce dame jolie (Fair and Gentle Lady), etc.
The formes fixes of the poetry included: Ballade: a a b (or, if a = ab, then ab ab c) Virelai: A b b a A b b a A. Rondeau: A B a A a b A B In other words, there were learned combinations of thesis, rhymes, stanzas, and concepts. Some of the music survives but we've lost the form of the rhythms. The Courtly Love sung of in the songs represents a new structure, not that of the Church or of thesis statement for anorexia, feudalism, but an overturning of falsification thesis, both.
Love is now a cult -- a sort of religion but outside of normal religion -- and a code -- outside of feudalism but similarly hierarchical. The language and the relationships are similar (and the language, sometimes borrowed from religion, ends up borrowed back by religion in certain lyrics). Mla Research Paper A Call To Action. In feudalism the vassal is the man of his sovereign lord; in courtly love, the vassal is the thesis man of his sovereign mistress. In religion, the sinner is penitent and asks that Mary intercede on his behalf with Christ, who is Love. In courtly love, the sinner (against the laws of love) asks the mother of the love god, Cupid's mother Venus, to intercede on his behalf with Cupid or Eros, who is the god of love. So this new love religion seems to parody real religion. That's the a good thesis for anorexia static phenomenon interpreted. But the process of courtly love, a long-standing relationship with standardized procedures, can be extracted from the literature and tales of love in the medieval period.
Here's the deal. Andreas Capellanus describes the optic physiology of the first moments. Falsification Thesis. In short, he sees her. Perhaps she is walking in a garden. The vision of her, which is made up of light rays, enters into his eyeball (hence the blind cannot fall in love).
Through a rather circuitous anatomical miracle, the review website love-ray makes its way down around his esophagus and falsification sticks in his heart. Now he's love-struck. She doesn't know about him at mla research a call, all. She is of high status and daungerous, which means not that she knows Tai Kwon Do but rather that she is standoffish. Falsification Thesis. He is abject. After haunting himself with visions of her limbs (by the way, she's long gone now), he swoons a lot and follows various of creator homework, Andreas' rules (you can't eat, you can't sleep; there's no doubt you're in deep). Eventually all this love has to come out thesis somehow, and remarkably it tends to emerge in well-crafted stanzas with rhyme patterns mentioned above and a zippy little meter. Secretly, the lover writes poems to the lady called complaints (planh in Provençal) because they are largely constructed of laments about his own suffering. These may be delivered to mla research paper a call to action, her by an intermediary. But she remains scornful while he or his friend continues heaving poems in her window tied to rocks.
Before actually getting a poem in thesis the teeth, she, through some quirky event, will come to know who has been sending the poems. Thesis. Eventually she will smile, which means she has accepted him as her drut (dread -- meaning not oh, no, there he is again but rather in the sense of thesis, awe: revered one). Next comes the performance of tests. The lover gets a token, perhaps a glove or a girdle (not the 18-hour kind -- more a scarf or sash). Thesis Statement For Anorexia. And the woman gets carte blanche -- jousting, journeys, deeds, anything she wants. Sir Eminem has insulted me.
Kill him. He has to. Bring home some pork chops. Those last ones were awful. He has to go slay a wild boar. Falsification. Fetch me the molars of the mla research paper to action Sultan of Baghdad. He's got to climb the widest sea and swim the highest mountain and, though he has nothing against them per se , he's got to hack his way through the Sultan's guards and falsification face the old boy, saying, Render hither thine molars, payan swine! Nay, that likest me not nor will I nother! Then he has to decapitate the Sultan, wrench out the back teeth, and text citation get back home (probably switching clothes with a palmer at some point), only to find out that now she wants some Baskin Robbins pistachio swirl.
And this goes on endlessly. Supposedly the finer points of courtly love were so complex that Eleanor's daughter, Marie of Champagne, commissioned her chaplain, Andreas, to write a rulebook. Another religious man, Chretien de Troyes (fl. Falsification. 1160-1172) was ordered to write Lancelot, in a call which the knight's hesitation at getting into a cart is crucial. Andreas supplies a Latin prose work, De Arte Honeste Amandi ( The Art of Courtly Love , as the title is usually loosely translated), which subsequently has been taken as a textbook on courtly love. But Andreas is a churchman. Falsification. Check out some of the chapters in the Table of Contents! And what's your honest reaction to reading some of this. A textbook on illicit love?
31 rules? Why 31? Andreas also provides legal cases! Supposedly, the history of love included Courts of Love ruled by the ladies. There's no historical evidence that this ever took place, and it seems pretty unlikely, but Andreas' material has been referred to so often that it has come to seem true. Here's one case: a woman's husband has died. Can she accept her servant as her lover?
The decision: no, she must marry within her rank. This is not to say that a widow may not marry a lover, but then he would be her husband, not her lover. Another case: a knight is serving his lady by defending her name. Essay About In Public. It's getting embarrassing and she wants it stopped. There is much debate about this case. Falsification Thesis. The decision: no, the a call woman is wrong; she cannot forbid him from loving her.
A final case: two little kids were playing in their medieval sandbox and noticed all the fine ladies and gentlemen engaged in the new love fad about them. They imitatively also agreed to a contract between them: that they would share a kiss each day. They years have passed and this guy keeps showing up at falsification, the door every morning for the kiss. The woman wants to homework, be released from falsification, this juvenile contract. Website. Does she have a case? The decision: granted, because the falsification rules specifically state that one cannot be about the business of love until one is around the age of thirteen. Therefore all those kisses given since that age must be returned. Review. (Huh?) So is this all a joke? Andreas also offers a retraction -- an about-face at the end.
And he mentions a duplicem sententiam (a double lesson). Thesis. Finally all seems sinful and love a heresy. Does Courtly Love heighten the status of women? Yes, compared to their roles merely as cup-bearers and essay about ban smoking in public places peace-weavers -- that is, in Beowulf for example, servants and political pawn in thesis marriage. Essay Ban Smoking In Public. But. One must acknowledge that the chivalrous stance is falsification, a game the mla in text master group plays in elevating its subject to pedestal level. As the falsification sociologist Hugo Beigel has observed, both the courtly and the romantic versions of love are 'grants' which the male concedes out of his total power.
Both have had the effect of obscuring the patriarchal character of Western culture and in their general tendency to attribute impossible virtues to women, have ended by confirming them in essay a narrow and often remarkably conscribing sphere of behavior. (Kate Millett, Sexual Politics 37; qtd. in Toril Moi, Sexual/Textual Politics 27) The love story has been one of the most pervasive and effective of all ideological apparatuses: one of the most effective smokescreens available in the politics of cultural production. Falsification. One need only think of the historical popularity of crime stories purveyed as love stories: from the Trojan War -- that paradigmatic linkage of love and genocide -- to Bonnie and Clyde, from the subcultural Sid and Nancy to the hyperreal Ron and a good statement for anorexia Nancy, we see the degree to which the concept of love is falsification thesis, used as a humanizing factor, a way of appropriating figures whom we have no other defensible reason to want to identify with. It is also a way of containing whatever political or social threat such figures may pose within the more palatable and manipulable (because simultaneously fetishized as universal and individual) motivations of love and sexual desire. the love story, a narrative that frequently disguises itself ( qua narrative) or is taken as natural as opposed to the contrivances of essay review, other generic forms. (Charnes 136-137). The era of courtly love vanished quickly under the impact of economic and cultural devastation brought by the Albigensian Crusade (1209-1229). Falsification Thesis. Northern knights headed by essay review, Simon de Montfort swept down, the country was impovershed, freedom disappeared, and an inquisition and northern French dialect were imposed.
The rule of Paris put an end to falsification, the south for centuries. Creator Homework. But the falsification songs did survive and travel, into the north by the trouvères, east into Germany with the minnesingers, south to Italy. The Art of Courtly Love . The Early Music Consort of London. London, Virgin Classics Ltd., 1996. D 216190. Campbell, Joseph, with Bill Moyers. Tales of mla in text citation essay, Love and Marriage. Falsification. The Power of Myth . NY: Doubleday, 1988. 186-204. Charnes, Linda. Notorious Identity: Materializing the Subject in Shakespeare . To Action. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1995.
Dodd, William George. The System of Courtly Love. 1913. Rpt. in falsification thesis Chaucer Criticism, Vol. II . Ed. Richard J. Schoeck and Jerome Taylor. Dissertation On Hrm. Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 1961. 1-15. Dodd treats the phenomenon as historical. Donaldson, E. Talbot.
The Myth of Courtly Love. Thesis. Speaking of Chaucer . NY: W.W. Dissertation On Hrm. Norton Co., Inc., 1970. Donaldson declares Andreas a clerical joke. Lewis, C.S. The Allegory of falsification thesis, Love . 1936. NY: Oxford University Press, 1958. Troubadour and Trouvère Songs. Music of the Middle Ages, Vol. 1 . Lyrichord Early Music Series. NY: Lyrichord Discs Inc., 1994.